• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Ronan Kennedy

Yeah, he was on twitter, but now I can’t find him. A few months ago he was posting all kinds of negative stuff about Casey Owens. Don’t know if they hooked up and it was a negative experience or what. He seems to be doing well the last I could see. He certainly looks great.

I , too, hope he is well. Another examlpe of a guy who may look and act straight and not be so. He was a great player here.

That's great to read. He is a good looking young man, who deserves a good life from now on after that awful stabbing.

Yeah he is a great guy! We've been friends for a few years now and I'll let him know you asked about him....

He's doing good, just living life in Wisconsin...

That's great news, peter. After all he's been through, he deserves to be at peace and happy.

I was a big fan. Another example of not knowing the sexuality of a guy by looks or their demeanor. i have in mind a post where most everyone thinks the guy is just into women. I made a comment about that.

I was a big fan. Another example of not knowing the sexuality of a guy by looks or their demeanor. i have in mind a post where most everyone thinks the guy is just into women. I made a comment about that.
Another example of the reality of a guy’s sexuality not being important to me as long as his performance comes across as “believably straight” to me. I watched him and he was way hot with an exceptionally handsome face, a beautiful smile, nice body, a beautiful dick and a winning personality. In real life, was he as straight as the character he portrayed on set? Probably not, in retrospect but as long as I could believe in what I was watching, it didn’t make my arousal any less real.

mikeyank that is the point I have been trying to convey all along. The sexuality of the player is of no importance as long as they act the role!!!!!! The players can & do say all kinds of thing but few are honest and even when they may be they may not be self aware. You can see from what I have said elsewhere I tell the truth including the bad stuff as on the plane that I believe led to my being cut off from those poor kids. Yes there are monsters out there we all know some starting with Trump & Putin. Keeping that in mind what these poor kids and young adults went thru should become more believable. Sorry I got off topic but that part of my life as you can imagine was very important to me and always will be.

mikeyank that is the point I have been trying to convey all along. The sexuality of the player is of no importance as long as they act the role!!!!!! The players can & do say all kinds of thing but few are honest and even when they may be they may not be self aware. You can see from what I have said elsewhere I tell the truth including the bad stuff as on the plane that I believe led to my being cut off from those poor kids. Yes there are monsters out there we all know some starting with Trump & Putin. Keeping that in mind what these poor kids and young adults went thru should become more believable. Sorry I got off topic but that part of my life as you can imagine was very important to me and always will be.

Excuse me Br, if I am missing something that you have already said, but I do not know what you are referring to regarding kids on a plane and Trump & Putin. I am heading off to work soon, but I am confused by your post???

Forget it! This is far 2 complicated and important to try to explain this way. I am sorry I brought it up.

Last edited:
Mikeyank check the JESSE thread where I give a better explanation.