• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Role Play Anyone?

silvercamel

Reaction score
The other night I hooked up with a guy who was into role play (father/son – of course, guess what role I played?). It went on for a long time and although I never thought I was very good at this sort of thing, it was fun. It got me to thinking (afterward) whether forumites ever got into role play – or wished they did.

So…share….anyone else have role play experiences or would like to?

Well.... I've wished to do some... some that involves me dressed up in sexy leather wielding riding crops and restraints... oh, yeah, and having a penis and a male partner to play with... oh well... a girl can't have everything she wants....:wink:

I don't really want to share my experiences because my kink/roleplaying is bedroom only, but I roleplay ALL OF THE TIME. I'm really heavily into the scene, and probably my favorite to do is Boss/Secretary also '50's Housewife/Husband. I am active on fetlife.com and find that if you are into the roleplaying stuff and find it is a fetish that you should check that site out. It's free and it works kind of like facebook. You add friends to your list and peruse profiles. Super fun.

For some reason role play holds no attraction for me. I've had a few guys (and gals) that I've been with that wanted to role play, but for me personally, pretending to be someone I'm not doesn't seem completely honest.

I'm happy for those that are into it, especially if they are with someone else who is willing to play along.

Forward
Chafu213

Dad/Son just like the gleamingdromedary I'm always finding myself so in synch with.

You admittedly have to undertake some fairly unwilling suspension of occasionally very strong disbelief (that, for example, the person you have before you, nearly 25, is being remorseful about having scuffed the right front fender on his first try (he's only sixteen according to the script haha) at a complicated parallel parking manoeuvre if you want the session, or the life(!) to succeed). Being from a southern family where all the children for generations were male, and where the slightly younger ones seduced the slightly older ones (Davey, do you remember that week in the mountains?) I'm at home with the concept of lazy, patrician, no-harm-done incest. As Holden said in his best one-liner, "only with friends and family".

So being Papa is something I can happily do occasionally: it's a nice surprise to stumble across a hottie who likes it too.

many years ago I met someone online that wanted to hypnotise me into doing sex as he ordered. It worked fine and I enjoyed it alot. Had the best sex ever even though it was average or less. plain guys were unbelievably beatutiful and a 6 inch dick was 12 inches.
the role play was great I was a slave to anyone who wanted me.

I don't really want to share my experiences because my kink/roleplaying is bedroom only, but I roleplay ALL OF THE TIME. I'm really heavily into the scene, and probably my favorite to do is Boss/Secretary also '50's Housewife/Husband. I am active on fetlife.com and find that if you are into the roleplaying stuff and find it is a fetish that you should check that site out. It's free and it works kind of like facebook. You add friends to your list and peruse profiles. Super fun.

I havent been there much myself as experiance but fetlife is a very good site for people in the kink/bdsm community.

If you need/want info, contacts, resources etc...
got to fetlife.com

The other night I hooked up with a guy who was into role play (father/son – of course, guess what role I played?). It went on for a long time and although I never thought I was very good at this sort of thing, it was fun. It got me to thinking (afterward) whether forumites ever got into role play – or wished they did.

So…share….anyone else have role play experiences or would like to?

You know Silvercamel, I never really thought much about role playing. Until you brought it up. Now I can think of a ton of scenarios, and it's all your fault.:001_tt2: