• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Richie's First Message Board Post

Hi Richie! You do an amazing job man and you are so fucking hot! You have very sexy toes and I’d love to see some feet stuff with you and the other guys, Jonny Cox comes to mind! In High School Gym Class did you ever take off your shoes and socks for good traction running relay races like the Shuttle Run? I love to see you bottom! Very hot! I hope to hear back from you Richie! I look forward to your new scenes! Take care man!

Hi Richie! You do an amazing job man and you are so fucking hot! You have very sexy toes and I’d love to see some feet stuff with you and the other guys, Jonny Cox comes to mind! In High School Gym Class did you ever take off your shoes and socks for good traction running relay races like the Shuttle Run? I love to see you bottom! Very hot! I hope to hear back from you Richie! I look forward to your new scenes! Take care man!

Man Foot,

Hello and thanks for the feedback. I never took my shoes and socks off during the relay races in high school gym class. I can see how that would help with traction but I had some pretty sneakers at the time. I look forward to hearing from you more and I hope you enjoy my upcoming scenes! Take care :)

Richie, I would like to add my 2 cents worth even though its obvious from this thread (and ratings) that you are very appreciated by many/most of the Broke Straight Boys members, and deservedly so. Your an incredible bottom and it appears that you really enjoy that position as well. I think it is very hot to see a bottom, who is paired with the appropriate top, be so stimulated that they have a "hands free" orgasm. I know that while watching several of your scene's I though for sure you would be the one to do it. Has that ever happened to you or have you ever been close enough to almost have it happen? Maybe the upcoming scene you referred to with another "ginger" will be the time. I hope so. BTW, I really like watching your eyes look into the eyes of the top your performing with. Your a keeper!

Last edited:
Hey Richie! Thanks so much for taking the time to respond to me! I look forward to your upcoming videos very much! I’m hoping you get your sexy toes worshiped soon but I’m sure whatever you do will be hot! I really do enjoy watching you! I recently stumbled across your you tube channel, that’s very cool, you are so down to earth and humble! Thanks for all you do Richie! I’d really like to some more foot fetish stuff! Your feet are amazing! Very sexy!

My guess is that he was at the Broke Straight Boys studio shooting scenes with the newbies coming up and was posting from there. As with many models in the past who posted, he is probably now busy living life and not posting on our forum, which is actually quite normal for a 19 year old..

Yeah. I wouldn't try to read too much into this. He has made the effort to reach out to us. Which is very commendable and more than 95% of the other models have done for us in recent years. So the fact that he doesn't want to live in here on a daily basis like the rest of us, is fairly understandable for a busy 19 year old. haha It's still possible he'll stop by on a somewhat weekly basis When he has another scene coming out to talk about or look for feedback on, it's possible he'll come back then. :)

Well, lots of time has passed and more scene's filmed and still no Richie.....my guess is he won't be posting here any longer. Too bad.

Well, lots of time has passed and more scene's filmed and still no Richie.....my guess is he won't be posting here any longer. Too bad.

I hope that's not true because he is our best bottom.

I hope that's not true because he is our best bottom.
Stowe, I think that SFPS01 meant that his "guess is he won't be posting here any longer". But not that he wouldn't be performing on the site any longer. In fact Richie had four recent appearances released just last month in March, including one behind the scenes and three "action" scenes.

As you well remember Stowe, at one time models used to post a lot on the forum and it was even used as a promotional tool by Broke Straight Boys that this was the only site where we could directly interact with the models......but that seems to be largely in the past now.

Richie, I would like to add my 2 cents worth even though its obvious from this thread (and ratings) that you are very appreciated by many/most of the Broke Straight Boys members, and deservedly so. Your an incredible bottom and it appears that you really enjoy that position as well. I think it is very hot to see a bottom, who is paired with the appropriate top, be so stimulated that they have a "hands free" orgasm. I know that while watching several of your scene's I though for sure you would be the one to do it. Has that ever happened to you or have you ever been close enough to almost have it happen? Maybe the upcoming scene you referred to with another "ginger" will be the time. I hope so. BTW, I really like watching your eyes look into the eyes of the top your performing with. Your a keeper!

Thank you for your love and support :)

Hey Richie! Thanks so much for taking the time to respond to me! I look forward to your upcoming videos very much! I’m hoping you get your sexy toes worshiped soon but I’m sure whatever you do will be hot! I really do enjoy watching you! I recently stumbled across your you tube channel, that’s very cool, you are so down to earth and humble! Thanks for all you do Richie! I’d really like to some more foot fetish stuff! Your feet are amazing! Very sexy!

Thank you for checking out my YouTube channel! I will posting a lot more content from here on out in there!

My guess is that he was at the Broke Straight Boys studio shooting scenes with the newbies coming up and was posting from there. As with many models in the past who posted, he is probably now busy living life and not posting on our forum, which is actually quite normal for a 19 year old..

Hello I’m sorry to leave you hanging :( I hope I can fix what I have done. Please forgive me

Yeah. I wouldn't try to read too much into this. He has made the effort to reach out to us. Which is very commendable and more than 95% of the other models have done for us in recent years. So the fact that he doesn't want to live in here on a daily basis like the rest of us, is fairly understandable for a busy 19 year old. haha It's still possible he'll stop by on a somewhat weekly basis When he has another scene coming out to talk about or look for feedback on, it's possible he'll come back then. :)
Thank you for sticking up for me. I really love connecting with you guys on here. I didn’t think it was quite catching on at first. Now that I know that you guys enjoy this, I will be sure to continue posting on here.

Thank you for sticking up for me. I really love connecting with you guys on here. I didn’t think it was quite catching on at first. Now that I know that you guys enjoy this, I will be sure to continue posting on here.

I'm glad you're still here with us Richie! :001_smile: