• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Richie West Says Hello

hey Richie, you are awesome here on the site. you always show so much passion and involvement with your partner that it really brings out the connection. best of wishes with your flying pursuits. i enjoy following you on ig

youtu.be/XdZllig3oFl
try that and he is on IG therichiewest

Hi Richie. I love my gingers. Besides that, you are one of my favorite models and I hope we see you back really soon. On a serious note, please, please, please, with your fair skin, use sun block! I am a victim of skin cancer (and I have never been out in the sun a lot, even as a child), and it is not something you want to go through. Lather up every time you're out there, especially in that heat. Love ya. Mikey

Thank you MusicMikey I really appreciate your thoughtfulness. I do in fact wear sunscreen overtime I step outside just so you know :) Thank you for your support and I hope to keep making you happy!

Thanks Jaybifla for all of your support. Its cool to know that some of my Broke Straight Boys fans also follow my youtube channel! Thanks for following me on my journey.

Hi Richie! As one of your ardent fans, I checked out your youtube channel last night. Lots of interesting videos. On one you remarked that your body wants to bottom, but your mind wants to top, and you were still assessing where you finally will wind up. I found that very thought provoking as you are now in my opinion Broke Straight Boys's #1 bottom, but I watched all of your bottoming scenes and always thought that your rock hard ample sized cock would make you a good top as well. When you did the flip fuck scene, you did great and that confirmed my view. My suggestion is to ask Broke Straight Boys for a few more flip fuck scenes as, the best way to finally determine whether you prefer to top or bottom, is to do some flip fuck scenes fucking and getting fucked by the same models which would make for some good comparisons. You are just recently turned 21, so as you grow older, you might grow to feel like topping twinks and bottoming for mid 20s guys, and kind of evolve into being vers. Don't get me wrong, I still look forward to you continuing as Broke Straight Boys's best bottom, but using flip fuck scenes to experiment with topping might yield some good results for you. As a Connecticut guy, tell your buddy formerly from Connecticut Zach that I wish both of you an enjoyable Summer! Come back to Broke Straight Boys soon!