• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Richie West Says Hello

BSBRichieWest

BSB Model
BSB Model
Reaction score
Hey Everyone! June is coming to an end and summer is here in Arizona. The temperature gets to about 105 degrees everyday and I don't let the heat hold me back from getting out and enjoying the great outdoors doing things like hiking in the mountains, road tripping and flying with no A/C! Life has been pretty adventurous for me this June. How has your life been this past month?

P.S. I love vitamin D :biggrin:

Thanks for saying hello to us Richie. You are a sweetheart and a great performer on the site, never holding back and helping the str8 guys feel more comfortable. I sure hope Mark appreciates what a great asset you are to the site. Enjoy your summer, young man! And thanks for thinking about your fans on the forum!

Hi Richie. It’s hot as hell here in Atlanta too. Been keeping up with ya on your YouTube channel and twitter. Glad you got your own place and doing well. Much love to you.
Jayson

Hi Richie! I love your scenes man! Always very hot and passionate! I’d like to see your toes get sucked, do you think you guys can do a foot orgy with two or three guys, toe sucking, toes on nipples and cocks, foot jacking! Please see what you can do!

Thanks for saying hello to us Richie. You are a sweetheart and a great performer on the site, never holding back and helping the str8 guys feel more comfortable. I sure hope Mark appreciates what a great asset you are to the site. Enjoy your summer, young man! And thanks for thinking about your fans on the forum!

Thank you for the kind words mikeyank :)

Hi Richie. It’s hot as hell here in Atlanta too. Been keeping up with ya on your YouTube channel and twitter. Glad you got your own place and doing well. Much love to you.
Jayson
Thanks Jaybifla for all of your support. Its cool to know that some of my Broke Straight Boys fans also follow my youtube channel! Thanks for following me on my journey.

Hi Richie thanks for taking the time to chat with us members. Not only are you a wonderful model but your an even better human being. Enjoy your summer Cutie!!

Ritchie it's been good to see your growth not only in your performance here, but your independents in your personal life. It's a big fun world, so embrace it!!

Didn't know you had a YouTube channel. I just subscribed.

Hey Richie, it's always good to hear how you're doing. I just subscribed to your YouTube channel last night. Will you be coming back to Broke Straight Boys after your busy summer? I never miss one of your scenes!

Hey Richie, it's always good to hear how you're doing. I just subscribed to your YouTube channel last night. Will you be coming back to Broke Straight Boys after your busy summer? I never miss one of your scenes!

Hi oldfart63 I will definitely be back to the Broke Straight Boys house sometime this summer and I am excited to film more scenes with some new guys. Thanks for subscribing to my youtube channel :)

Hey Richie, glad you will be back soon. I will have to ask someone about youtube, not that familiar with it. Have a great summer Richie.

Sun block!

Hey Everyone! June is coming to an end and summer is here in Arizona. The temperature gets to about 105 degrees everyday and I don't let the heat hold me back from getting out and enjoying the great outdoors doing things like hiking in the mountains, road tripping and flying with no A/C! Life has been pretty adventurous for me this June. How has your life been this past month?

P.S. I love vitamin D :biggrin:

Hi Richie. I love my gingers. Besides that, you are one of my favorite models and I hope we see you back really soon. On a serious note, please, please, please, with your fair skin, use sun block! I am a victim of skin cancer (and I have never been out in the sun a lot, even as a child), and it is not something you want to go through. Lather up every time you're out there, especially in that heat. Love ya. Mikey

Hi Richie. I love my gingers. Besides that, you are one of my favorite models and I hope we see you back really soon. On a serious note, please, please, please, with your fair skin, use sun block! I am a victim of skin cancer (and I have never been out in the sun a lot, even as a child), and it is not something you want to go through. Lather up every time you're out there, especially in that heat. Love ya. Mikey

Great advice and welcome to the Broke Straight Boys message board, thanks for posting.

:welcome:

Mark

:welcome: to the forum MM