• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

return appearances from BSB1 boys...

Nelson and his unending bag full of tricks...

I loved Nelson/Gino. Nelson was gay and Gino was bi. In their second vid (there were two and both worth watching) they achieve a fucking position that i had never seen before (see 22 min 30 secs). Nelson was a nerdy guy - he wore glasses during the entire scene - but he sure could fuck! Gino was an awsome bottom. Forumite Slimvintage is a big Nelson fan.

Dear silvercamel,

You are talking to the choir! I particularly loved Nelson for his maximizing the pleasure to be had in each and every sexual opportunity he found himself. He was not afraid to venture outside the box and always open for something a little different. You could tell that the wheels in his brain were always working a different angle to any situation. He was the sexiest "nerd" Broke Straight Boys ever featured with his adorable bulky black glasses. I don't know if these precious glasses of his were just a gimmick he used, but if so, they definitely succeeded in lowering everyone's expectation only to make observing forumites take a second look and reevalulate what skills he really brought to the futon. I would certainly love seeing him again in a new update.

I think he would have been excellent match with the Bad Boy "Ryan" as his partner, rather than the germophobic "Ryan" he appeared with in his first update. The Bad Boy "Ryan" was equally inventive and perhaps more devious in coming up with the unexpected. Although marketed as a "nerd", Nelson was all business when it came to anything sexual and he always went for broke, too!

Sincerely loved Nelson,

Stimpy

Rabib was the ultimate submissive on Broke Straight Boys!

I would love to see little Ricky, Josh, and The Anthony/Mike again! Does anyone remember Rabib? Now he was different, but i loved his video!

Dear USARick2,

When first viewed, my initial reaction was to wonder if he was given the "date rape" drug. He seemed so malleable in the hands of his partner, who was hardly a dominant top. Rabib was so limp throughout the scene, he seemed ready made for an "origami class" rather than getting stimulated enough to enduce an "orgasm". I thought of him as a "rag doll" capable of being bent into any shape possible. He definitely offered no resistance, so I don't exactly know how thrilling it must have been for his well-endowed partner Daxter. Each were in just two updates 7/21/07 and 8/22/07 and never heard from again.

Sincerely,

Stimpy

Interesting to read who you want to see, and also who doesnt come up

:fishing:

I don't think that the absentees are necessarily not wanted. I have not included my choices as yet, I just commented on others. It would take me hours of pondering and episode revisiting to post a list of names. But as you insiste and this is purely off the top of my head:

Phoenix, Taz, Jordan, Ricky, Tyler, Danny, Austin, Jay and Logan.

Ms. K...are you referring to 'butch' Ayden, or "Y'all are just a buncha haters!", Aiden? LOL (MINE isfor the former....that quote STILL has me laughing!

Mmmmmmm, Shane Erickson and AYDEN........yummy........

Ms. K...are you referring to 'butch' Ayden, or "Y'all are just a buncha haters!", Aiden? LOL (MINE isfor the former....that quote STILL has me laughing!
If you are referring to cute young blondie Aiden from the infamous Torrin & Steve scenes, then we are in agreement, Bob.

I was recently chatting with another long time forumite about how hot Aiden was, with a beautiful face and body and a wonderful attitude, and how much we preferred him as a "designated bottom" to appear on the site as a "fuck toy" for the straight boys. He was so much hotter and better than the current crop of "bottom boys" on BSB2.

I usually do not go for the fem twink bottom boys like little Aiden from the Torin and Steve vids. But he just melted my heart. And that's saying something. Because like I say, I prefer all of my men (and models) to be as straight looking and acting as possible. But Aiden was just the cutest, sweetest and most precious guy I had seen in a while. He actually had personality too. And he was allowed to talk and ad lib as the scenes progressed. I just wanted to wrap him him in a big ole' hug and kiss him and love on him. :)

A big thank you for the reminder of Nelson!! I kinda forgot about him but as soon as his name popped up, I went back and watched all his videos and quite frankly, I wanna see him back as well! Please?

There is an employee at my local Whole Foods who is soooooooo much a Nelson look-alike that I've been trying to snap a photo of him for a couple of years just to post as a "look-alike" pic here. Talk about an invasion of his privacy! lol! However, it's worth noting that my in person version is, quite possibly, more attractive than Nelson.... he's noticed my googly eyes, I'm sure, too. :blushing: