• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Reason to post

dude, listen carefully! you and your nice ass on my list of favorites. think of another two name of guys besides yours or connor's name.

Okay I got this! Wait no I dont lol, your list has all the guys I wouldp pick. This is no easy task you have set your self up with, there are a lot of great guys to pick from, and the best ones in my opion are already on your list. I haven't worked with any of the new guys yet so I cant say if any of them should make the list or not, but im filming in a few weeks maybe I will work with one of them then. If I do work with a new guy, and I like them I will get back to you. To me who they are matters just as much as how they look, if there going to make your top 10 list.

Okay I got this! Wait no I dont lol, your list has all the guys I wouldp pick. This is no easy task you have set your self up with, there are a lot of great guys to pick from, and the best ones in my opion are already on your list. I haven't worked with any of the new guys yet so I cant say if any of them should make the list or not, but im filming in a few weeks maybe I will work with one of them then. If I do work with a new guy, and I like them I will get back to you. To me who they are matters just as much as how they look, if there going to make your top 10 list.
now you got it! i knew it was how i was saying it that was the problem. get back to me.

The top 10 was easy, it was the top 15 that got difficult. But don't feel bad, he wouldn't let CHAD:001_wub: have two spots either......until I found a way to cheat the system.:001_tt2:

i think denver and others missed that denver is in my top 5. his ass comes with the rest of him.
we are not talking about a pound cake you can split into pieces. the face, the body are part of a package.
saying hello gets you extra points.

Well Denver, you no if he won't take your ass, I will! Proudly! And actually, it isn't even that beautifully round perky ass I'd be interested in, lol. Except maybe to, spank it!

Lol thank you so much for the offer! I think I might be taken though.

i thinking that best way to get my favorites to post is to give them a reason to say, something like that. 'for everybody who noticed, i'm back and for everybody who did not notice, i'm here!' is to give them scenes.
so this post is to lobby for more: blake, brandon, colin, denver, jason, Kodi, liam, spencer and Zane Tate.
there are ten guys i really like. i can name 9 of them off the top of my head. the 10th guy? i can see his body and his face. i'd recognize his ass in a crowd. just can't think of his name.
who is number 10?

His Name Is Damien Kyle!.... Wait ...I Don't Have An Ass But I Do A Damn Good Job Bottoming ;) miss ya Another1! Paul Says Hi!

I was never a huge fan, and I didn't like the whining about ratings and such, but he was very attractive, and his relationship with Paul I think is just the sweetest thing ever. They were good together. It would be nice to see them again, but that isn't going to happen. I know they produce their own stuff now, and some of the other former Broke Straight Boys boys perform with them (Tyler White I know for sure), but I haven't seen any of it. I'd sort of like to check it out, so I might look into it. I'm not into paid live webcam shows, but I think they have DVDs or downloadable scenes available for purchase?

I was never a huge fan, and I didn't like the whining about ratings and such, but he was very attractive, and his relationship with Paul I think is just the sweetest thing ever. They were good together. It would be nice to see them again, but that isn't going to happen. I know they produce their own stuff now, and some of the other former Broke Straight Boys boys perform with them (Tyler White I know for sure), but I haven't seen any of it. I'd sort of like to check it out, so I might look into it. I'm not into paid live webcam shows, but I think they have DVDs or downloadable scenes available for purchase?
And I've heard they've done some private stuff with one of my all time favorites too, AYDEN!!!!
185.jpg