• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Reason to post

another1

BSB Addict
Reaction score
i thinking that best way to get my favorites to post is to give them a reason to say, something like that. 'for everybody who noticed, i'm back and for everybody who did not notice, i'm here!' is to give them scenes.
so this post is to lobby for more: blake, brandon, colin, denver, jason, Kodi, liam, spencer and Zane Tate.
there are ten guys i really like. i can name 9 of them off the top of my head. the 10th guy? i can see his body and his face. i'd recognize his ass in a crowd. just can't think of his name.
who is number 10?

i thinking that best way to get my favorites to post is to give them a reason to say, something like that. 'for everybody who noticed, i'm back and for everybody who did not notice, i'm here!' is to give them scenes.
so this post is to lobby for more: blake, brandon, colin, denver, jason, Kodi, liam, spencer and Zane Tate.
there are ten guys i really like. i can name 9 of them off the top of my head. the 10th guy? i can see his body and his face. i'd recognize his ass in a crowd. just can't think of his name.
who is number 10?

Give us a description and maybe someone can guess. I like the ones you listed so far.

OK....I'll change that to Seth. I was only naming a bottom, since another1 could pick his ass out in a crowd.

tops have asses too. watching the motion of the top is part of the fun of being a voyeur. i enjoy seeing the beauty of the human form and its ability to move and adjust; most of all i like seeing cock go in and out of handy openings. it's hard to pick someone out of the crowd by looking at their crouch.
i guess one could be standing at those ballpark troughs and recognize someone from an earlier gloryhole encounter. 'i'd know that cock anywhere, hi'.
looking in the boys section doesn't help me remember which you he is. it's like 'i remembering thinking what nice butt'.
maybe, you could help me thinking of who could number 10.
help a forumite complete his list of 10. just one more name.
i remember i started with 1 favorite, then it was 2 favorites, and now i am asking others play the 'i'm sure there was 10th favorites. what he's name?' games that i'm playing in my head.

who is number 10?

Austin Grant? He has a lovely ass....

No name, no problem...but I know you can describe his ass to us, in great detail. How about describing "what" you are looking for and I know we can all "cum through" for you!

Now lets see, a tall, short, or fat guy? What about a guy with a long member? What color hair? How does he sound? Ah, in essence they're all the same, just close your eyes and feel them.

jimmy-hq-900x602-08.jpg

Austin Grant? He has a lovely ass....

i read this post and almost passed out. austin, i never used last names, was my favorite of favorites. in the hall of favorites he has a separate room.
at a pride event in long beach, austin was walking away to get something to eat and ask if i wanted to go with and i said sure. i turned to say something to sha and by the time i did austin had walked into a crowd. i did pick that ass out of the crowd.
but no it would be one of the newer guys.
thanks for bringing back the austin.

No name, no problem...but I know you can describe his ass to us, in great detail. How about describing "what" you are looking for and I know we can all "cum through" for you!
i think by the list of 9, you can tell my taste range from thin to muscular. gave one name of a model you would include. the first nine are clear in my mind. the tenth not so much. but he has to have a cute ass.

I note all your models are from BSB2.5 Any particular reason ?
well yes, there is a reason! bobby, darren, jamie, jimmy and rocco were my first five favorites. in the charts i treated them as a separate group. everyone else was assigned a number, they were assigned a letter. so there was a 2.0, pre 2.5 list of top five.
i chose ten er nine guys i would like to see return in scenes. i thought these nine are guys i like who are around now.