• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Reason to post

jimmy-hq-900x602-08.jpg
Thanks Robert! :thumbup:

Jimmy is definitely the exception to the rule for me, Robb.

I was smitten from day one when he walked across that bridge, to introduce BSB2. :smiley-love001: Jimmy!!!

But now you are all about Jason and Blake, so we can have much more pleasant conversations.:thumbup:

jimmy was on the first list of five from Broke Straight Boys 2.0
this is second list is a list of ten, reflecting my difficulty in picking a top five.
a group of co-favorites must like cole and rob from College Dudes.
jason and colin are like my right and left hands, blake like my head (i like how he sees and looks at things like solar eclipses and earth), denver is the body (fit and ready for action).
anyways, carter is a good candidate. anybody ever notice ross's butt?

i wanted to give certain guys a reason to post.
i named the guys i like and want to see post.
i have been down memory lane many times.
i revisit the past often. i live in the present and plan for the future.
the new guys are not like the old guys. 2012 mustang is not the 1968 mustang.
this is the road to the future, memory lane is a couple of threads over.

Love the one(s) you're with...

WebMonkey says: "trying to spot the pattern in your likes (blake, brandon, colin, denver, jason, Kodi, liam, spencer and Zane Tate)...
Another One: "Gangbang with those available...!"

You must have a lot of sexual experience Another1, with such a practical mindset. : -)

Love the one(s) you're with...
enhanced-buzz-10658-1340208538-2.jpg

Last edited:
any or all of the following guys would be hot to see starting in july:

blake, brandon, colin, denver, jason, Kodi, liam, ross, spencer, Zane Tate and carter.

trying to spot the pattern in your likes (blake, brandon, colin, denver, jason, Kodi, liam, spencer and Zane Tate).....

each of aside from their facial appear and body type are eager to give their audience what it wants. the desire is to be entertained and these guys set that as their mission.
to be more specific, these guys turn out over or damn close to 4.0 scenes everytime.
the reason for chosing these nine and ross is they're good and they're entertaining.
the last reason for selecting the performer i did was because i just like them.

each of aside from their facial appear and body type are eager to give their audience what it wants. the desire is to be entertained and these guys set that as their mission.
to be more specific, these guys turn out over or damn close to 4.0 scenes everytime.
the reason for chosing these nine and ross is they're good and they're entertaining.
the last reason for selecting the performer i did was because i just like them.
facial appearance
body type
personas and personalities
carriage
voice
all these things go into selecting a favorite. it is not taken too lightly.
my pleasure is important to me and i know what entertains me.
now for some more colin, please!
pride goes on. it's san diego next!

!!!

i thinking that best way to get my favorites to post is to give them a reason to say, something like that. 'for everybody who noticed, i'm back and for everybody who did not notice, i'm here!' is to give them scenes.
so this post is to lobby for more: blake, brandon, colin, denver, jason, Kodi, liam, spencer and Zane Tate.
there are ten guys i really like. i can name 9 of them off the top of my head. the 10th guy? i can see his body and his face. i'd recognize his ass in a crowd. just can't think of his name.
who is number 10?

Is it connor? If it isn't it should be lol.

Is it connor? If it isn't it should be lol.

with carter and connor, my list of ten would become a list of 12.
what the hell!
not that i plan to change my list of favorite, i would like to know the names of three (3) guys you would add to my new list of 15. of course, my goal was to suggest guys i like and want to see post and to see perform.

I could enjoy all but 3 on your list. I'll leave it at that.
in so(uthern) cal(ifornia) when someone says, 'i'll leave it at that', it is never left at that!
just between you and me, which names would strike?

if they include, blake, colin, denver or jason, don't tell me please!

Last edited: