• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Real Sports - Athletes, Teams & Men that we follow and admire.

Great Super Bowl. Fantastic game and finish. Patrick Mahomes is an all time elite QB with a long career ahead for himself.

IMG_1456.jpeg

I am aware of all the New York sports teams but hockey is one sport that I only watch on occasions usually during the playoffs. I knew they had their opening game yesterday against Washington, and I turned on the Madison Square Garden Network last night to check the score. As I tuned in the game was over and they were interviewing rookie Matt Rempe in the locker room and he had his shirt off, and I fell in love, lololol.

I knew they brought up a “goon”, an NHL term for a guy who fights more than plays hockey but I never saw him, but now I am very interested in watching future Stanley Cup Playoff games with the Rangers. He is 21, 6’7”, 241 lbs. from Calgary. Here are some pics of young Matt I found online. He’s not super model hot, but he is my type!

IMG_2321.jpeg
IMG_2322.jpeg
und on line just now.

IMG_2319.jpeg
IMG_2320.jpeg

Tyler Glasnow, formerly of The Tampa Bay Rays, and now an L.A.Dodger met his girlfriend at a game. What I care about is his body. Oh my goodness. He is hot. lol. :drool:

PS. I just read that he signed a five year extension with the Dodgers before the season for $136.5 million. Hot, talented & rich. :001_smile:

IMG_1479.jpeg

Tyler Glasnow, formerly of The Tampa Bay Rays, and now an L.A.Dodger met his girlfriend at a game. What I care about is his body. Oh my goodness. He is hot. lol. :drool:

PS. I just read that he signed a five year extension with the Dodgers before the season for $136.5 million. Hot, talented & rich. :001_smile:

View attachment 182768
I would be his catcher any day!

I am a big sports fan, but mainly for “my teams”, The New York Football Giants, The Duke Men’s basketball team and my first and deepest sports love, The New York Yankees. I’ve been a Yankee fan since I was a teenager, and obviously I choose my screen name here as Mikeyank and my avatar as the Yankee interlocking NY on the classic Yankee pinstripes.

And so I feel the need to mention how excited I am over the Yankees play thus far in the 2024 season. The full season is 162 games and the Yankees are 35-17 over the first 52 games, but there are still 110 games to go. The baseball season is most definitely a marathon from late March through the end of September before the post season begins. But I am sure enjoying these first 52 games.

The Yankees are being lead by superstars like Aaron Judge, Juan Soto, young Anthony Volpe and Luis Gil with superstar stud, defending Cy Young award winner, the injured Gerrit Cole due back in the next 4-6 weeks. They are also expecting DJ LeMahieu, and kid outfield Jason Dominguez also back from the Injured List soon.

I’ve been watching baseball long enough to understand that this is just May and there is a looooong way to go, but for now I am a very happy Yankees fan enjoying the ride as far as it will take the team, another World Series? That is a long way off but it is fun to dream! :wink:

IMG_5001.png
IMG_2341.jpeg
IMG_2342.jpeg
View attachment 182804View attachment 182805
IMG_2346.jpeg
IMG_2347.jpeg
IMG_2348.jpeg

The Yankees have a 23 year old prospect playing in the minors named Spencer Jones, from Encinitas California. He is 6’6” tall, 235 lbs and HOT! I can think of a lot of worse things than watching Spencer play for the Yankees in the near future. :drool:

IMG_1483.jpeg
IMG_1481.jpeg
IMG_1484.jpeg

Congratulations to The Boston Celtics on winning the NBA Championship last night. And I am very proud of young superstar Jayson Tatum who is only 26 yet has played seven seasons in the NBA after his one spectacular season at Duke! :001_smile:

IMG_2369.jpeg
IMG_2372.jpeg

Willie Mays made his Major League debut for the Giants in 1951 at the age of 20 after playing in the Negro Leagues. He passed away yesterday at the age of 93. I only remember him playing at the end of his career but he was truly one of the if not the greatest baseball players to ever play the game. RIP Willie Mays!

IMG_2375.jpeg
IMG_2373.jpeg
IMG_2376.jpeg

Eighteen year old Canadian born Olivier Rioux will be the tallest ever play NCAA basketball next season for the Florida Gators. He is 7’9” tall and weighs 290 lbs. I have seen unusually tall players fail as it takes more than height to be a good basketball player. But I will definitely check out Florida basketball next season.

IMG_1500.jpeg
IMG_1501.jpeg
IMG_1503.png

Eighteen year old Canadian born Olivier Rioux will be the tallest ever play NCAA basketball next season for the Florida Gators. He is 7’9” tall and weighs 290 lbs. I have seen unusually tall players fail as it takes more than height to be a good basketball player. But I will definitely check out Florida basketball next season.

View attachment 182968View attachment 182969View attachment 182971

Crazy how tall he is. He can dunk without even jumping haha

Any taller and you could suck him off without bending over or kneeling 😜 oh crap,,, my mind went straight to the gutter LOL, no passing go and collecting $200
Very true Chac. And he is eighteen, of legal age to work for David on Broke Straight Boys I can just hear David on Getting to Know, asking how big his feet are and other parts. 😯