• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Real Sports - Athletes and Teams that we follow and admire.

Yankees baseball ended with a non-playoff season, The New York Giants are off to a 1-3 start with two tough games coming up on the road which may leave them at 1-5 in two weeks.

But my third team the Duke Blue Devils Men’s Basketball team is looking very strong with four returning starters and four top ranked Freshmen coming in.

Their most highly ranked Freshmen is 19 year old 6’3” guard Jared McCain from California. He is projected to be a great player, but he is also cute as a button. He has a prescience on TikTok with his great smile, and as I discovered great body as well. Watch! :drool:

I love my Dukies no matter what they look like, but when they are hot as well as talented it makes watching them play doubly fun!!!!! Lol

Listen, I’m not an Eagles fan or a Jets fan but WOW. I’m a so happy for Zach Wilson. People have talked shit about him for over a year and I’m so happy for him. He’s still has some improving to do but he’s doing it.

Both 5-0 teams lost today. 49ers and Eagles.

Chris Star and I texted all day during the games. Go Jags!

Listen, I’m not an Eagles fan or a Jets fan but WOW. I’m a so happy for Zach Wilson. People have talked shit about him for over a year and I’m so happy for him. He’s still has some improving to do but he’s doing it.

The Jets-Eagles game was exciting and it was an important win for “pretty boy” Zach Wilson. In looking for a pic of Zach, I just discovered he has a younger brother named Isaac Wilson also a quarterback playing in high school. Good looking kids in that family!

IMG_2091.jpeg

I am also glad Jay, that your Jags are now 4-2 and also glad that you and Chris Star have become buddies. Chris is a sweet kid and I’m sure he appreciates having you as a friend.

IMG_2092.jpeg

Unfortunately for me, my team the Giants dropped to 1-5 last night, even without starting quarterback Daniel Jones, they were in the game until the final play, but as former coach Bill Parcells used to say, “You are what your record is”. And they are a bad team this year. :sadcrying4:

But it’s nice to be talking some real sports again on the forum.

I am also glad Jay, that your Jags are now 4-2 and also glad that you and Chris Star have become buddies. Chris is a sweet kid and I’m sure he appreciates having you as a friend.

View attachment 166073

Unfortunately for me, my team the Giants dropped to 1-5 last night, even without starting quarterback Daniel Jones, they were in the game until the final play, but as former coach Bill Parcells used to say, “You are what your record is”. And they are a bad team this year. :sadcrying4:

But it’s nice to be talking some real sports again on the forum.
It’s still early tho. They can still turn things around.

I love three sports teams, The Yankees, The New York Giants, who had a miserable loss on Sunday to The Jets in overtime, and The Duke Blue Devils college basketball team. Duke begins their 2023-2024 season next week and they are projected as the #2 team in the country.

But next year got even brighter as the #1 High School player in the country, Cooper Flagg from Maine committed yesterday to play for Duke next year, the 2024-2025 season. The future is looking bright at Duke!!!!

Tonight the Duke Blue Devils Men’s Basketball team opens the 2023-2024 season with a home game against Dartmouth but they follow this game with a tough test against Arizona on Friday. Great to have Duke back. :thumbup:

IMG_1422.jpeg
IMG_1423.jpeg
IMG_1424.jpeg

Zach Wilson is the most beautiful qb in the NFL

I have a confession to make. I have a big time crush on Duke sophomore Kyle Filipowski. Lol I guess for anyone who knows me it is not much of a stretch to admit it. Flip is 20 years old, 7’0”, 230 lbs. and one of the best college players in America. He is not the hottest college player I’ve ever seen or the hottest Dukie ever, either. But he is such a good player and I watch every game they play, and I am enamored with him. :smiley-love021:

IMG_2141.jpeg
IMG_2140.jpeg
IMG_2139.jpeg

Being a New York football Giants fan, there is not much to feel good about this season, yet third string quarterback, 25 year old Tommy DeVito has become a local folk hero. He was undrafted in the NFL, but when starter Daniel Jones went down followed by back up Tyrod Taylor the Giants turned to deVito who has been the winning quarterback for these last two Sundays. He is a local kid from New Jersey who still lives with his mom and dad at home. But yesterday he was the winning quarterback in his home town stadium. This may be the pinnacle of his career or he may go on to do good things in the future, but for right now it is a feel good story, in a very down season for Giants fans!

IMG_2155.jpeg

I love three sports teams, The Yankees, The New York Giants, who had a miserable loss on Sunday to The Jets in overtime, and The Duke Blue Devils college basketball team. Duke begins their 2023-2024 season next week and they are projected as the #2 team in the country.

But next year got even brighter as the #1 High School player in the country, Cooper Flagg from Maine committed yesterday to play for Duke next year, the 2024-2025 season. The future is looking bright at Duke!!!!

Duke is off to an excellent start this season, despite not having a lot of size, particularly a shot blocker but still 13-3, ranked #11, probably moving up in today’s poll. Last night ESPN televised the high school game featuring the #1 High School player, Cooper Flagg coming to Duke next season. The 6’11” 17 year old Cooper had a great game with 15 points, 10 rebounds, 5 blocks, and 2 steals. Looking forward to his year at Duke next season!

IMG_2204.jpeg
IMG_2202.jpeg

Next Sunday will be a great match-up in the NFL playoffs. Patrick Mahomes will lead his Kansas City Chiefs into snowy Buffalo to face Josh Allen and the Buffalo Bills. It should be a great game!

IMG_1448.jpeg
IMG_1447.jpeg

Wow! Classic game as Kansas City defeated Buffalo 27-24. Fun game to watch.
View attachment 182198
I am not a fan of either of these teams. While I think Mahomes is sexy, lol, I was hoping the Bills would win. I just like to see different teams win. It just makes it more exciting.

I am not a fan of either of these teams. While I think Mahomes is sexy, lol, I was hoping the Bills would win. I just like to see different teams win. It just makes it more exciting.
I didn’t have a real rooting interest in either team but it was a classic game with both teams going up and down the field and scoring until late in the game with key turnovers and a missed field goal by Buffalo to seal the K.C. Victory. With two more football Sundays left in the season, next week for NFC & AFC championship games and the Super Bowl on February 11th, I’d love for three more games like this one.

I have to admit since Tom left the Patriots I haven't watched much football. The past season they had was a shitshow, and with Bill Belichick gone, well I think I am in the mood for a new team LOL

I have to admit since Tom left the Patriots I haven't watched much football. The past season they had was a shitshow, and with Bill Belichick gone, well I think I am in the mood for a new team LOL
I’m pretty much disgusted with my team, The Giants. They made the playoffs in 2023 but took a step back this year being non-competitive. But I am loyal and will keep rooting for them, much as an in an old cigarette commercial. :wink:

IMG_2207.jpeg

Duke is having an up and down season so far this year. They were in trouble last night against lowly Louisville when the 6’ 5” 19 year old Australian sophomore came alive with his best game yet for Duke. And I must admit I find him very attractive too!!!! :drool: I left out his name, Tyrese Proctor. Give the young man his due recognition. :001_smile:

IMG_2215.jpeg

The Kansas City Chiefs were the better team today and Baltimore imploded with some dumb plays. I know many wanted a different team, But I like dominant teams representing their sport and they will return to the Super Bowl in two weeks against either San Francisco or Detroit. That should be a fun game coming up now.
IMG_2217.jpeg