• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Question Re Free Bonus Access

It might still ask for your current login. We have a system in place where it recognizes that you are a current member of Broke Straight Boys but it isn't a perfect system so it may or may not ask for your login. I usually just login and save it and then you don't have to do it again.

Thanks for the very prompt reply. I'll try that. I was just confused as to why only one of the three bonus sites was doing this.

I also checked out HSBoys and needed to enter user name and password, but it only took a sec. I never go there without prompting by a member on the forum who points out something hot, but it is another free bonus with our membership here.

Whether I enjoy current models and scenes on Broke Straight Boys or not, overall between our archives, our bonus sites and the forum and the current BTS content, I think that our membership on Broke Straight Boys is a great value. :thumbup1:

I also checked out HSBoys and needed to enter user name and password, but it only took a sec. I never go there without prompting by a member on the forum who points out something hot, but it is another free bonus with our membership here.

Whether I enjoy current models and scenes on Broke Straight Boys or not, overall between our archives, our bonus sites and the forum and the current BTS content, I think that our membership on Broke Straight Boys is a great value. :thumbup1:

I totally agree.