• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

College Boy Physicals

I am basing my information from what I see on the College Boy Physicals site and the comments below on each scene. The members that post the negative comments seem to indicate they are the members from Broke Straight Boys from my observation. I also speak to a lot of members privately from both Broke Straight Boys and College Boy Physicals and from my own feedback from the College Boy Physicals members that speak to me on social media had no issues with Dr. Knox and most don't mind him as the doctor and don't post on the Broke Straight Boys forum.

I don't have inside information as do management and I don't have there numbers that they see differently then all of us so perhaps Mark is correct and I am speaking out of line and don't have the true outlook of College Boy Physicals site. Perhaps it would be great for management to include a link to College Boy Physicals to post on the forum so we can welcome other members to participate on this forum and to get a different view point since College Boy Physicals members also have access to Broke Straight Boys and vice versa.

So Jay, your not an idiot stating your view point since you and the others can actually see the comments on College Boy Physicals and make your own judgements about the comments pertaining to any of the guys that appear on College Boy Physicals and/or Broke Straight Boys

I am basing my information from what I see on the College Boy Physicals site and the comments below on each scene. The members that post the negative comments seem to indicate they are the members from Broke Straight Boys from my observation. I also speak to a lot of members privately from both Broke Straight Boys and College Boy Physicals and from my own feedback from the College Boy Physicals members that speak to me on social media had no issues with Dr. Knox and most don't mind him as the doctor and don't post on the Broke Straight Boys forum.

I don't have inside information as do management and I don't have there numbers that they see differently then all of us so perhaps Mark is correct and I am speaking out of line and don't have the true outlook of College Boy Physicals site. Perhaps it would be great for management to include a link to College Boy Physicals to post on the forum so we can welcome other members to participate on this forum and to get a different view point since College Boy Physicals members also have access to Broke Straight Boys and vice versa.

So Jay, your not an idiot stating your view point since you and the others can actually see the comments on College Boy Physicals and make your own judgements about the comments pertaining to any of the guys that appear on College Boy Physicals and/or Broke Straight Boys
I leave remarks on most episodes & never say anything derogatory. Most remarks are positive. My remarks are based on the action never the looks.

Well overall, we have a new doctor starting this week on College Boy Physicals so lets see how he does and move on.
Well I’m sure if he looks over 22 years old some members will let you know.
Thanks for your explanation. I’m still a little upset about it all. This has happened to me many times on this forum and perhaps I’m to blame for some of it. I’m not trying to play victim or be petty or dramatic. I have just lost interest in the forum for the most part. I don’t enjoy it anymore and it was one reason why I stayed a member. I will continue to enjoy the scenes that you’ve produced and continue my friendships outside of this site but I really don’t think I’ll participate any longer on the forum. I certainly don’t want any new members to be discouraged from participating.
It just hasn’t been a pleasant experience for me the past year.

Well I’m sure if he looks over 22 years old some members will let you know.
Thanks for your explanation. I’m still a little upset about it all. This has happened to me many times on this forum and perhaps I’m to blame for some of it. I’m not trying to play victim or be petty or dramatic. I have just lost interest in the forum for the most part. I don’t enjoy it anymore and it was one reason why I stayed a member. I will continue to enjoy the scenes that you’ve produced and continue my friendships outside of this site but I really don’t think I’ll participate any longer on the forum. I certainly don’t want any new members to be discouraged from participating.
It just hasn’t been a pleasant experience for me the past year.
We are not friends I hope that may change but I implore you to reconsider. I want your input regardless whether I agree. To grow you must have differing view, so please don't quite.

David stated that the actual subscribing members of College Boy Physicals don’t post on the scenes or rate them and they don’t post on the forum. He stated that all of the hate towards Dr. Knox was coming from Broke Straight Boys subscribers who receive College Boy Physicals as a free site with their Memberships. So the “majority viewpoint” you were seeing was from Broke Straight Boys members who don’t even pay for College Boy Physicals.
Whenever I get a free weekend of HBO, I don’t go on their website and complain. I’m just thankful for the free weekend. I don’t think College Boy Physicals should be casting their site to cater to the desires of Broke Straight Boys members. That’s just my opinion.

Btw….Killian Knox is a rising star that most younger models LOVE to work with.

BTW, I am not shitting on anyone’s preferences or likes. I just don’t think casting for College Boy Physicals should be left up to the desires of Broke Straight Boys members.

How would any of you feel if so many College Boy Physicals members, who get Broke Straight Boys for free, complained and sent in awful emails about Darron or Nico and then Broke Straight Boys decided not to use them anymore?

On this I totally agree with br. You said nothing wrong. You are actually a very well respected and highly valued voice here. Mark said that David’s information was not the way he interprets the feedback. But Mark did confirm that direct members of College Boy Physicals do not have access to this forum. So you and David are correct that the criticism of Dr. Knox that we’ve read here is exclusively from Broke Straight Boys members, not College Boy Physicals subscribers.

Please keep speaking your mind here Jay. You are very important to me.

I agree with you all. I, for one, never had any issue with the doctor, and I do find him attractive. I posted this last Nov.:

Anybody watched College Boy Physicals's latest scene, 'Doc Raises Archie‘s Blood Pressure'? Dr. Knox has got great looking feet!

I missed most of the conversation, but there was no reason to terminate him. He played the role of a doctor after all, not a college twink, and College Boy Physicals can be intergenerational. As Jaybifla put it, how would Broke Straight Boys members feel if College Boy Physicals members left nasty, immature and insulting comments aimed at a model (such as "gross," "creepy") and dictated the casting over at Broke Straight Boys? Sure, Broke Straight Boys members can still comment, but why does College Boy Physicals also have to be twink central? Occasionally, there could be a scene w/ a doctor or nurse in his early twenties to mid twenties, but I'd usually cast doctors from their late twenties to early fifties.

Here's a mainstream actor, Joshua Morrow, who's now 49:

Screen-Shot-2022-05-24-at-9.01.05-PM.png

Joshua-Morrow-The-Young-And-The-Restless-2022-12-03-1670067300-0.jpg

And as noted, not all College Boy Physicals members rate or comment.

Last edited:
In other words tastes vary all over the map, which in my opinion is a great thing.

I agree with you all. I, for one, never had any issue with the doctor, and I do find him attractive. I posted this last Nov.:

I missed most of the conversation, but there was no reason to terminate him. He played the role of a doctor after all, not a college twink, and College Boy Physicals can be intergenerational. As Jaybifla put it, how would Broke Straight Boys members feel if College Boy Physicals members left nasty, immature and insulting comments aimed at a model (such as "gross," "creepy") and dictated the casting over at Broke Straight Boys? Sure, Broke Straight Boys members can still comment, but why does College Boy Physicals also have to be twink central? Occasionally, there could be a scene w/ a doctor or nurse in his early twenties to mid twenties, but I'd usually cast doctors from their late twenties to early fifties.

Here's a mainstream actor, Joshua Morrow, who's now 49:

Screen-Shot-2022-05-24-at-9.01.05-PM.png

Joshua-Morrow-The-Young-And-The-Restless-2022-12-03-1670067300-0.jpg

And as noted, not all College Boy Physicals members rate or comment.
Excellent post Arckangel. I especially agree with the point that Jay made, which you quoted.

”Whenever I get a free weekend of HBO, I don’t go on their website and complain. I’m just thankful for the free weekend. I don’t think College Boy Physicals should be casting their site to cater to the desires of Broke Straight Boys members. That’s just my opinion.”

College Boy Physicals is a site created for and subscribed to by folks who have a sexual fetish for doctors “examining” young guys, hence the name “College Boy Physicals”. Those members pay for that site and receive Broke Straight Boys as a free bonus. Conversely, we who are Broke Straight Boys members receive College Boy Physicals as a free bonus site. I look at it as a free bonus, like HSBoys which is also a free bonus. I rarely look at either, but if I happen to check it out and there is something that doesn’t appeal to me, I don’t bitch and complain. I just shut up as I am not paying for it. It is like Jay said, similar to getting a free trial weekend of HBO.

I am also reminded of back in 2007, we had a model on Broke Straight Boys named Cliff who was really truly straight. I don’t think he even sucked cock. Mark gave us a free bonus of an experimental scene with Cliff fucking a girl. There was outrage on the forum, and members threatened to quit the site and Mark removed it from the site. I had no interest in it but many members are bi and can enjoy watching a guy fucking a girl. But I thought it was ridiculous for Mark to have to remove it from the site as it was a free bonus.

Similarly I agree with those who say regarding College Boy Physicals, if we like it great, but if we are paying for Broke Straight Boys, and we don’t like it just keep our mouths shut and let those who are paying for it enjoy it as it is being cast for them, not us!.

Excellent post Arckangel. I especially agree with the point that Jay made, which you quoted.

”Whenever I get a free weekend of HBO, I don’t go on their website and complain. I’m just thankful for the free weekend. I don’t think College Boy Physicals should be casting their site to cater to the desires of Broke Straight Boys members. That’s just my opinion.”

College Boy Physicals is a site created for and subscribed to by folks who have a sexual fetish for doctors “examining” young guys, hence the name “College Boy Physicals”. Those members pay for that site and receive Broke Straight Boys as a free bonus. Conversely, we who are Broke Straight Boys members receive College Boy Physicals as a free bonus site. I look at it as a free bonus, like HSBoys which is also a free bonus. I rarely look at either, but if I happen to check it out and there is something that doesn’t appeal to me, I don’t bitch and complain. I just shut up as I am not paying for it. It is like Jay said, similar to getting a free trial weekend of HBO.

I am also reminded of back in 2007, we had a model on Broke Straight Boys named Cliff who was really truly straight. I don’t think he even sucked cock. Mark gave us a free bonus of an experimental scene with Cliff fucking a girl. There was outrage on the forum, and members threatened to quit the site and Mark removed it from the site. I had no interest in it but many members are bi and can enjoy watching a guy fucking a girl. But I thought it was ridiculous for Mark to have to remove it from the site as it was a free bonus.

Similarly I agree with those who say regarding College Boy Physicals, if we like it great, but if we are paying for Broke Straight Boys, and we don’t like it just keep our mouths shut and let those who are paying for it enjoy it as it is being cast for them, not us!.
Agree.

Yeah, I remember. Likewise, I'm sure many members would not appreciate scenes with FTM or MTF models. Those types of scenes would need to go to an entirely different section or on HSBoys.

one of my favorite comments on Dr. Knox’s stats page is…

“please stop with this model. he is ugly and gross”

Completely ridiculous.

I appreciate the many messages I have received supporting my opinion. I have received some on here but mostly privately.
One of the reasons why I want to leave the forum or take a break is because I just don’t have anything in common with it anymore. It has turned into a one sided bulletin board where the topics are mostly the same type of guys and no diversity. We greet new members and encourage them to post more but we don’t offer anything but the same ole same ole. I’m sure there are quite a few members who loved Dr. Knox but don’t really comment because they feel they’re in the minority and doesn’t fit what people of the forum want to talk about. I remember posting that I loved thicker guys and mentioned a model that I liked and a member thanked me because they had found them on Twitter and also thought they were so hot.
So many things to discusss but it’s always 18-22 year old white twinks. And there’s nothing wrong with 18-22 year old twinks, but did it ever occur to anyone that maybe we can talk about something else? Is it that difficult to include other races or body types or age. Can we share pictures of other types?
I could go on and on but it’s pointless. Because some of you will roll your eyes and think I’m wrong.
I promise you…..people don’t post on the forum because they’re not interested anymore. They’re bored.

one of my favorite comments on Dr. Knox’s stats page is…

“please stop with this model. he is ugly and gross”

Completely ridiculous.

I appreciate the many messages I have received supporting my opinion. I have received some on here but mostly privately.
One of the reasons why I want to leave the forum or take a break is because I just don’t have anything in common with it anymore. It has turned into a one sided bulletin board where the topics are mostly the same type of guys and no diversity. We greet new members and encourage them to post more but we don’t offer anything but the same ole same ole. I’m sure there are quite a few members who loved Dr. Knox but don’t really comment because they feel they’re in the minority and doesn’t fit what people of the forum want to talk about. I remember posting that I loved thicker guys and mentioned a model that I liked and a member thanked me because they had found them on Twitter and also thought they were so hot.
So many things to discusss but it’s always 18-22 year old white twinks. And there’s nothing wrong with 18-22 year old twinks, but did it ever occur to anyone that maybe we can talk about something else? Is it that difficult to include other races or body types or age. Can we share pictures of other types?
I could go on and on but it’s pointless. Because some of you will roll your eyes and think I’m wrong.
I promise you…..people don’t post on the forum because they’re not interested anymore. They’re bored.
What keeps you from starting a thread with those things you like. You will get viewers & more than a few comments. Of course it takes an effort, I certainly know that. So I suggest you try that if you have the time.

What keeps you from starting a thread with those things you like. You will get viewers & more than a few comments. Of course it takes an effort, I certainly know that. So I suggest you try that if you have the time.
I have started many threads over the years and lately there is little to no interest. Trust me….People have lost interest.

I have started many threads over the years and lately there is little to no interest. Trust me….People have lost interest.
I promise you this I will always respond. As to lack of responses, I am well aware of that but many people view without responding. However, if you choose not to continue, I for one will miss you.

I'm not sure why the hate with Dr Knox but there was A LOT of hate comments that I couldn't even allow that you can't see. I haven't seen something like that in awhile.
It is a colossal disgrace for any one to make hateful remarks. You should only evaluate a scene on the action & if the player is not to your liking just don't watch!