• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Price

Poor Daniel. I feel bad for the guy and his teeth/gum situation. I noticed it right away as well and found it to be a distraction from the rest of his beauty. It's not his fault, so I find it hard to be critical of it.
I never said anything about it before not knowing if the models read the forum. I can't imagine being Daniel reading the forum to find members are being kinda mean about something he has no control over.
I'm sure his gum/teeth problem can be fixed but I'm guessing it would be VERY expensive and certainly not covered by insurance. I'm sure most, if not all, insurance companies would find the procedure "purely cosmetic" and not covered.
At any rate, he's hot in every other way. I'm sure if any of us had the opportunity to spend some time with him we'd stop noticing it.

Poor Daniel. I feel bad for the guy and his teeth/gum situation. I noticed it right away as well and found it to be a distraction from the rest of his beauty. It's not his fault, so I find it hard to be critical of it.
I never said anything about it before not knowing if the models read the forum. I can't imagine being Daniel reading the forum to find members are being kinda mean about something he has no control over.
I'm sure his gum/teeth problem can be fixed but I'm guessing it would be VERY expensive and certainly not covered by insurance. I'm sure most, if not all, insurance companies would find the procedure "purely cosmetic" and not covered.
At any rate, he's hot in every other way. I'm sure if any of us had the opportunity to spend some time with him we'd stop noticing it.
I agree 100% with every word of your post, Rickster. :001_smile:

Hmmmm?

In the picture for the December 8th update, Price looks very soft and feminine. :confused1: