• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Price

asian6920

Reaction score
Really enjoyed this guy. Reminds me of Nu.
Suggestion - Include in your warm up interview info on the guy(s) cocks. ex. size, cut, girth, shaved/not shaved.

Thanks

I too liked Price. Just a normal broke straight rock dude trying to make pay. Loved the interview David, so relaxing and also informative - a good 2 way chat so to speak.

Price has a nice body and lovely bendy cock which I would love to suck. I can't wait till the next episode. Wow and the cum shot was great, he shot at least 3 times that I saw.

Price was just.. yum!! And his half sleeve is a perfect example of well done tattoos. he had a great sense of humour and a lovely smile. I'm really looking forward to seeing him with another model!!

I Like Price

This was an enjoyable scene with a cool guy. I like young rock musicians, and his talk about girls being easy to find at a gig, when you play guitar. I used to have a cute 20 year old kid working for me who played in a heavy metal band. He had long straight brown hair. I became friendly with a girl named Carol, who also worked there, who told me that she went back to the kid's parent's house with him at lunchtime one day, and he stripped naked and wore his guitar while Carol sucked his cock. Young rocker dudes, guitars and sex seem to go together.

I look forward to Wednesday and a pre-Thanksgiving feast of Price sucking dick with another straight guy, and I believe it is the very cute and sexy Daniel, so I will have something so be thankful for the day before Turkey Day too. :001_smile:

I look forward to Wednesday and a pre-Thanksgiving feast of Price sucking dick with another straight guy, and I believe it is the very cute and sexy Daniel, so I will have something so be thankful for the day before Turkey Day too. :001_smile:

I did like Price. The interview was great, and I was really looking forward to him coming back. I am anxious to see what he will be able to do.

I do wish that he was having a scene with someone besides Daniel, though.:( I do notice teeth, and Daniel's are quite distracting for me. With any luck, he will keep his mouth shut. Then, I can focus on Price, and enjoy the scene.:001_smile:

Ditto, everybody. He's my type, especially his hard cock on that slendor smooth body enhanced with his upbeat personality and attitude.

HOPEFULLY, his 'upbeat personality and attitude', will catch on! I really find THAT attractive, not too cocky, not too arrogant, not too vain, but just a 'down-to-earth' kinda guy

Ditto, everybody. He's my type, especially his hard cock on that slendor smooth body enhanced with his upbeat personality and attitude.

I did like Price. The interview was great, and I was really looking forward to him coming back. I am anxious to see what he will be able to do.

I do wish that he was having a scene with someone besides Daniel, though.:( I do notice teeth, and Daniel's are quite distracting for me. With any luck, he will keep his mouth shut. Then, I can focus on Price, and enjoy the scene.:001_smile:
Initially I too was distracted by Daniel's teeth, or actually his gums. But in his second scene when he lay back and gets sucked off, I forgot all about his "gummy smile". He has magnificent eyes that are captivating, and a fine toned body, but his cock is beautiful and his reaction to being sucked is "priceless". He kept up a steady stream of moans and encouraging breathy words to his cocksucker. Daniel was born to receive oral pleasure. I volunteer to keep that boy constantly happy. :001_tt2:

And if you notice, when he is in that state of pleasure his mouth is slightly open and you can only see the bottom of his teeth and not his gums and he is very HOT!!! :001_smile:

So I am expecting a pre Thanksgiving treat with fine young Daniel and fine young Price. Perhaps there are still some 'golden nuggets' resting at the "bottom of David's barrel". :001_smile:

Please Give It A Rest On Daniel's Teeth

Please give it a rest on Daniel's teeth.

They are OK and the rest of the package is just fine.

Fascinating on what people focus on...

Please give it a rest on Daniel's teeth.

They are OK and the rest of the package is just fine.

Fascinating on what people focus on...

If I had teeth like Daniel's, I would get someone to smash them with a cricket bat. Then send me to A&E and get myself a new set of knashers from the NHS.

No Daniel's teeth are not ok and I don't think the obsessing will die down because it is a major distraction. I hope this doesn't take away from Price in his next 2 shoots.

I enjoyed him, He looks a lot like me. Except I do not have any tattoos.

After seeing Price suck dick and get sucked, totally get into it and Daniel give a hot bj I'll have to say that was hot. Price is one sexual guy so good job to David for finding new blood.

Price is great, but once again I don't think this is his first time at the rodeo. He REALLY got into it, sucked cock like a pro, stayed hard while he sucked Daniel, and needed his ass played with to cum. I bet he'll also really get into his first bottom scene. He is cute, has a decent body, great tat and a nice dick.
Daniel's teeth are a bit distracting, but his personality more than makes up for it. He does have beautiful eyes, great hair and a really nice, hard-on-command dick. He's too narrow shouldered and skinny, but you can't have it all!!!:blush:

Price is great, but once again I don't think this is his first time at the rodeo. He REALLY got into it, sucked cock like a pro, stayed hard while he sucked Daniel, and needed his ass played with to cum. I bet he'll also really get into his first bottom scene. He is cute, has a decent body, great tat and a nice dick.
Daniel's teeth are a bit distracting, but his personality more than makes up for it. He does have beautiful eyes, great hair and a really nice, hard-on-command dick. He's too narrow shouldered and skinny, but you can't have it all!!!:blush:

OOPS!!! This should have been on a new thread about their oral scene. Forgive the faux pas.

Or, faux post, as it were :).