• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Pouch Tug

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevie

Virgin
Reaction score
Have any Broke Straight Boys members noticed that almost always when obliged to remove their pants, our boys give a tug to the pouch in their undergear? I have been aware of it for some time...I became aware I did it to myself in my last rt encounter...

What's up with the pouch tug? Is it a simple rearrangement of the furniture...maybe an inherent show of domination? Straight dudes are born to top (CJ, Danny, the like excepted, just kidding, love you guys)...perhaps it releases feremones?...dudes are born to scratch itchy places? What?

Whatever it is, most do it and I find it sexy as hell!

Last edited:
Interesting phenomenon I will need to pay attention to the tug now...:thumbup1:

Have any Broke Straight Boys members noticed that almost always when obliged to remove their pants, our boys give a tug to the pouch in their undergear?

I to am very interested in all the little gestures and maneuvers that show up in the shootings. In fact it is one of the main reasons I remain a member. The maneuver you describe I think you would find goes back to the old size issue. They are all a bit shy to show off the tools until they know they can make a good showing. The same way that it eases the tension when David lets them leave on the underwear until they have a chance to prune and grow the beast a bit. Even then there is still that moment of contest when they are finally forced to show it all. Some times you will see the guys lean back or stand with their hands on their hips in proud display and other times they will sit with their legs together some what hunched over trying to hide. Not always but usually a subtle pecking order will form in the room from the alpha male on down the ranks of submissiveness.

Also most of the models will give a tug as soon as they have removed their undergear

Puch tug

Guys don't just do the puch tug when there is a camera present. All the guys at the gym do that. I do too. Maybe I do it because everyone else does, or maybe its some male thing to try and get it a little hard so it looks bigger. Bet if you think about it you've all done it yourself.

Guys don't just do the puch tug when there is a camera present. All the guys at the gym do that. I do too. Maybe I do it because everyone else does, or maybe its some male thing to try and get it a little hard so it looks bigger. Bet if you think about it you've all done it yourself.

I didn't touch anything in the locker room. Getting hard was always my biggest fear. Funny, no one ever made fun of me for having a little dick. LOL! One guy I knew DID get a hard on in the locker room. He is now a Christian Minister. I felt so bad for him. Hell! Hardons happen! :001_smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.