• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Ponderings for April 16th 2022

My ponderings for today are around this absolutely gorgeous guy who got my FedEx package (I have it delivered to a local FedEx hold spot at a drug store due to porch pirates stealing everything at my condo šŸ¤¬). When I locked eyes with him and said hi, Jesus, did I ever I want to ask him out. He was early 20s about 5'3 and tiny, like what would be called "fun size" by other sites LOL. The thing was, he had on a tightish Tshirt and let me tell you he was fucking ripped, not in a gym rat huge muscles, but he liked to workout and define his body. His pecs/nipples had that perfect bulge, I almost lost control and asked to see his chest/abs they looked that good! šŸ˜†šŸ˜†

Oh well, back to trying to get some shut-eye šŸ„±šŸ„±

Night peeps!

My ponderings for today are around this absolutely gorgeous guy who got my FedEx package (I have it delivered to a local FedEx hold spot at a drug store due to porch pirates stealing everything at my condo šŸ¤¬). When I locked eyes with him and said hi, Jesus, did I ever I want to ask him out. He was early 20s about 5'3 and tiny, like what would be called "fun size" by other sites LOL. The thing was, he had on a tightish Tshirt and let me tell you he was fucking ripped, not in a gym rat huge muscles, but he liked to workout and define his body. His pecs/nipples had that perfect bulge, I almost lost control and asked to see his chest/abs they looked that good! šŸ˜†šŸ˜†

Oh well, back to trying to get some shut-eye šŸ„±šŸ„±

Night peeps!

My advise is to rub one out first thinking of what you would like to do to him. Itā€™ll help you sleep better too.
:masterbate:lol

Today is a cool crisp morning as I continue to ponder the transformation from winter into full blooming springtime in New York City. Here are a few quick pics from my morning trip to the store today. By the way, the pink flower buds that I showed earlier in the week are forming flowers now and I was told that they are Azaleas. That same bush is the fourth pic below. :001_smile:

730409ED-D9CE-414C-BFF2-CFA5B3B9E977.jpeg
C3FA3105-5FA3-4F79-8C71-40EB92FC3E59.jpeg
C5463AD6-27DF-4997-8E55-97B532F2C67E.jpeg
5C2E4AE9-15D9-4CBF-9760-11E9F26D9768.jpeg

Today I am pondering that my four day work week is finished and Iā€™m beginning to regret offering to temporarily put in the extra days to help them update their print and online catalogs. Up to now, Iā€™ve enjoyed exercising my brain and being creative, but yesterday we ran into all sorts of snags and Iā€™m thinking my friends my age who are fully retired who question my working even two days might be right. I donā€™t need the extra money and do it because I like it. But the weekend is here for me and for me to chill out. By Monday, I will be back in a better frame of mind.

Last edited:
On a more pleasant note, it has only taken a week for the azalea bush on my corner to go from buds to being full blown flowers. The first pic was taken last weekend on April 15th and the second this morning! :001_smile:

Tomorrow I am going on a long spring walk to two magnificent parks in the uppermost part of Manhattan. I will report back on that after. For now, here are the azaleas from April 15th and today, April 21. Just six days! Amazing!

04452AFE-2EF4-4F0C-B487-56E4F888D13D.jpeg
974735CB-CC25-4F09-B7A8-DDF3C47EA7A0.jpeg

Whelp, another retail store bites the dust; Bed Bath and Beyond just filed bankruptcy this morning and will wind down operations. I'm not surprised at all, they have been wheezing for quite some time, they zigged when they should have zagged. Online shopping changed how we buy stuff and they just couldn't get a hold in the market. Maybe it was because they were so damn expensive compared to other retailers? šŸ¤” I liked shopping there, they had good quality merchandise for the most part, but I never bought anything unless I had a coupon and it was already on sale LOL

Whelp, another retail store bites the dust; Bed Bath and Beyond just filed bankruptcy this morning and will wind down operations. I'm not surprised at all, they have been wheezing for quite some time, they zigged when they should have zagged. Online shopping changed how we buy stuff and they just couldn't get a hold in the market. Maybe it was because they were so damn expensive compared to other retailers? šŸ¤” I liked shopping there, they had good quality merchandise for the most part, but I never bought anything unless I had a coupon and it was already on sale LOL
I heard the same thing on the news this morning Chac. I think that the pandemic changed a lot of things forever, including how we shop. I was not an Amazon shopper before 2020, and now I rarely go into a store other than for groceries or the deli. It is so much easier to order online and if Iā€™m not satisfied with the product, it is super simple to return, and as soon as the package is returned at the UPS store, my credit is instantly posted to my account.

Iā€™m not saying it is good for the American business model and for all the hard working employees in retail stores as well as the ā€œMom & Popā€ small businesses. But the world keeps evolving and for better or worse, this is where we are at today.

Good morning on a crisp beautiful spring morning in New York City. Iā€™m feeling good starting the day and the week. I wish the same to my fellow forumites. :sun:

1295EF8A-4355-497F-A176-99D9CADD8B2B.jpeg
129FFA79-EE64-4DF6-A184-73CB64197947.jpeg

I'm pondering "what's next?" Maybe it's a bit of a minor existential crisis (well that word "crisis" sounds bloated and harsh, maybe dilemma fits better). I jokingly said the other day at work I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up LOL I like my job, I love my coworkers like family, but all I've wanted to do the last 3 days is call in sick and play hooky LOL šŸ˜‚ anyone else have those days šŸ¤”šŸ¤£

Oh well, off to bed to get some shut-eye šŸ„±šŸ˜“ Have an amazing night my fellow forumites!

I'm pondering "what's next?" Maybe it's a bit of a minor existential crisis (well that word "crisis" sounds bloated and harsh, maybe dilemma fits better). I jokingly said the other day at work I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up LOL I like my job, I love my coworkers like family, but all I've wanted to do the last 3 days is call in sick and play hooky LOL šŸ˜‚ anyone else have those days šŸ¤”šŸ¤£

Oh well, off to bed to get some shut-eye šŸ„±šŸ˜“ Have an amazing night my fellow forumites!

Great pondering today Chac. I am reminded of the ā€œimposter theoryā€, where we think we are pretending to be all grown up at our jobs or at other situations in life but feel inside like a little boy ā€œplaying adultā€, But adulthood creeps up and before you realize it you are grown up living your life. Iā€™m once again reminded of the words of the great John Lennon.

00930F45-B8BC-4A8E-A442-429942EB2FD2.jpeg

I cannot thank you enough Chac for being a regular forumite, in this very odd time on the forum. I always smile when I see one of your posts, reminding me of the spirit of what the forum used to be.

Please keep on expressing yourself here. ā¤ļø

This past weekend in New York City was a total washout, with heavy rain ruining any outdoor activities. But this morning while I was just out, the sun is shining and everything looks pretty again. A good way to start another week. I wish all my forum friends a great week!!! :biggrin:

IMG_3698.jpeg

This past weekend in New York City was a total washout, with heavy rain ruining any outdoor activities. But this morning while I was just out, the sun is shining and everything looks pretty again. A good way to start another week. I wish all my forum friends a great week!!! :biggrin:

View attachment 132958

You too Mike! It was raining this morning but this afternoon was nice!

Last night I went on a walking tour in Brooklyn of the area along the waterfront under the Manhattan Bridge, from the Brooklyn Bridge to beyond the Manhattan Bridge, called DUMBO. I posted a few pics last night on the thread that my buddy Tampa started called, ā€œWhatā€™s Life Like in New York City?ā€.

My pondering today is how young all the folks who live in that neighborhood are. After the walk it was around 8:30 PM and a group of us decided to catch a bite to eat. The first restaurant we walked into was packed with loud music and not a table to be found. This was on a Thursday night and then we walked back to the Timeout Cafe and upstairs to the fifth floor and the situation was the same, but eventually we did squeeze into a table and we noted that no one aside from our group had anyone over 35 years old.

This neighborhood was all abandoned warehouses when I first moved to Brooklyn Heights over forty years ago, and today it is one of the hottest neighborhoods in New York City, with converted factories and new high rise buildings, it is one of the two ā€œhottestā€ neighborhoods along with Long Island City in Queens. One bedroom apartment go for $1 million and two bedrooms for approximately $2 million.

I personally wouldnā€™t want to live there, as the streets are uneven cobblestone and there arenā€™t any neighborhood supermarkets and the subway can be a long walk from most parts of it. There are tons of bars and restaurants and art galleries. Although maybe if I was 25 years old making a ton of money, Iā€™d be right there too. :confused1:

On a more pleasant note, it has only taken a week for the azalea bush on my corner to go from buds to being full blown flowers. The first pic was taken last weekend on April 15th and the second this morning! :001_smile:

Tomorrow I am going on a long spring walk to two magnificent parks in the uppermost part of Manhattan. I will report back on that after. For now, here are the azaleas from April 15th and today, April 21. Just six days! Amazing!

View attachment 131158View attachment 131159
Wow. The blooms on the last pic are amazing. I didn't even know they were azaleas. haha

I continue to ponder how the older I get, the more I notice the nature that has been around me for decades. Yesterday afternoon as I was walking to an eye doctor appointment I looked up and saw the branches on a big old tree in front of an old church all aligned seemingly in a row, and I said to myself, Why did lt I ever notice that before? This morning I stopped to take some pics and in retrospect, itā€™s not as remarkable as it looked to me yesterday. But it is still very pretty and an example of what I took for granted when I was younger and I marvel at and appreciate in my older years.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!!! :sun:

IMG_3717.jpeg
IMG_3718.jpeg
IMG_3719.jpeg

Each morning when I first venture out of my apartment, my focus is on nature and I am still pondering the neighborhood trees. I know that the oldest tree in New York City is in the Borough of Queens and is approximately 350 years old. And so in my neighborhood the ones I see each day are not as old, but still have been here before I was born and will last well after I am gone.

Here are a few I saw and photographed earlier this morning.

IMG_3722.jpeg
IMG_3723.jpeg
IMG_3724.jpeg

Today I am pondering about, ā€œWhere is Chacā€?, the creator of this thread. I miss you buddy. Hoping all is well. You are such a breath of fresh air on this forum, with your great introspective posts about your life, your interests, television shows, websites and youā€™ve turned me on to so many fine musical acts and songs I hadnā€™t known about. I hope all is good with you and I will see you posting again soon! :smile: