• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Politics Discussion

No one should wish illness on anyone, no matter who he or she is or what he or she has done. If that is you showing your true colours then I've totally misjudged you in the 10 years or so that we've been chatting. Anyone who thinks like that is no friend of mine. Bye

Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out. Trump is a man who deliberately passed out false information about this disease and who belittled people who did take actions to protect themselves. No one here wished COVID on him but none of us think it is surprising that he has it nor can we think of a more fitting example of karma.

The only thing I will add here is that Trump is not dead or even dying. The same for his wife. They're just ill. And they have access to the best healthcare in the whole country. So they will very likely survive. None of us in here has been crossing a line of propriety of rooting for him to die. That said, it would be disingenuous of me in the highest to pretend I am all worried about Trump's physical wellbeing, and send him vague platitudes about wishing him a speedy recovery and all that, when he has plenty of American lives on his head that have actually been lost from Covid directly by his own words and actions.

These are not kind and decent people in the Trump family we are talking about here. People who genuinely care about others and are genuinely trying to do the right thing and so on, they are not. They're shallow, base, greedy and selfish in the extreme. For Trump himself especially, everything and every one is transactional for him personally...and a means to an end for his own ulterior motives and selfish agendas. Trump is a narcissist and a sociopath. He's incapable of feeling compassion, empathy or sympathy for anyone but himself. When he's put on the spot, he can't even fake it. So I'm not gonna pretend I'm all upset and worried for him that he is under the weather.

Last edited:
Both Tampa and Juanjo said it very well. I agree with you both completely!

I don't wish for number 45 to die anytime between now and noon on the 20th of January 2021. I can not hope to see the VP becoming number 46.

* I can' wish to see VP Pence as number 46.
I wish to see VP Biden as number 46.
In any case custom says you cannot indict a sittin President. Logic says you cannot indict a dead President.

LOL

OTnsrsT_d.webp

That is just fabulous. Hostess G indeed! Looks like a few of her HoHo’s have been talking. I’m surprised we haven’t heard more. I heard she was clutching her pearls and desperately asking for money on Fox News. Poor lady G. Sometimes our hypocrisy does catch up with us and in her case it’s fucking about time. No real southern bell would behave as she does brown nosing Trump. Doesn’t he realize he will dump her just like the rest of his whores.

That is just fabulous. Hostess G indeed!
Doesn’t he realize he will dump her just like the rest of his whores.

Absolutely. Once his sycophants have no more power or influence to help him personally or politically, they are dead to Trump like yesterday's news. No remorse or sympathy at all.

That is just fabulous. Hostess G indeed! Looks like a few of her HoHo’s have been talking. I’m surprised we haven’t heard more. I heard she was clutching her pearls and desperately asking for money on Fox News. Poor lady G. Sometimes our hypocrisy does catch up with us and in her case it’s fucking about time. No real southern bell would behave as she does brown nosing Trump. Doesn’t he realize he will dump her just like the rest of his whores.

drama.jpg

I am pleased that I have received my mail-in ballot and I've already taken it to the local election office drop-off box. I did it over a week ago in fact. In Florida we are fortunate that mail-in ballots (by advance request) have been a very common fixture for many years. I made very sure this year that I did not put it in the mail. I didn't want to take my chances with Louis DeJoy's funhouse of slow-walking the postal service for the express purpose of messing with the vote. So I hand delivered my ballot in person.

Also in Florida as I understand it they are allowed to start opening and processing mail in ballots before the actual election day. So that puts us in better shape than other states that aren't allowed to do anything to process all the mail-ins until the morning of the election.

I just filled out my absentee for Florida and will drop it in the mail tonight. I tracked mine last time (couple of months ago) and it surprisingly took only 3 days As I filled it out I became extremely angry when I got to the minimum wage vote. I CAN NOT BELIEVE that we are voting on raising the minimum wage to only $10 an hour. What a fucking joke and an insult. It’s 2020, what the actual fuck? A double quarter pounder with cheese meal at McDonald’s is more than $10 when you add the tax. America needs to get their shit together. I remember a friend of mine made $20 an hour in Australia working at the mall 10 years ago, AND they have universal healthcare. I’m so sick of America’s BULLSHIT.

I just filled out my absentee for Florida and will drop it in the mail tonight. I tracked mine last time (couple of months ago) and it surprisingly took only 3 days As I filled it out I became extremely angry when I got to the minimum wage vote. I CAN NOT BELIEVE that we are voting on raising the minimum wage to only $10 an hour. What a fucking joke and an insult. It’s 2020, what the actual fuck? A double quarter pounder with cheese meal at McDonald’s is more than $10 when you add the tax. America needs to get their shit together. I remember a friend of mine made $20 an hour in Australia working at the mall 10 years ago, AND they have universal healthcare. I’m so sick of America’s BULLSHIT.

I researched this one also when I saw it on the Florida ballot, Jay. The minimum wage in the state of Florida is currently $8.46. The federal minimum wage is only $7.25. The amendment on the ballot would increase the minimum wage to $10.00 in Florida in September of 2021. Then each year it would go up by $1.00 each September until it reached $15.00 in 2026. After 2026 there would be no more ballot mandated annual increase.

I voted yes. We'll see what happens.

They were lined up at early voting places today in Texas. We are going to vote on the day because our polling place is just down the street and almost never a wait. Plus I like to see the look on the old folks faces when the local gay couple arrives. Especially during primaries when we request a Democratic ballot. It’s us and a few old hippies. Lol. But I’m glad to see lines in Houston. We may go blue after all. That would just be fabulous. I’d like to roll Greg Abbott over the cliff in his wheel chair just like the old Paul Ryan anti Obama Care commercial. Metaphorically speaking of course. Lol. Can you imagine one drop off for Harris County/Houston. It’s like the 3-4 largest city.

They were lined up at early voting places today in Texas. We are going to vote on the day because our polling place is just down the street and almost never a wait. Plus I like to see the look on the old folks faces when the local gay couple arrives. Especially during primaries when we request a Democratic ballot. It’s us and a few old hippies. Lol. But I’m glad to see lines in Houston. We may go blue after all. That would just be fabulous. I’d like to roll Greg Abbott over the cliff in his wheel chair just like the old Paul Ryan anti Obama Care commercial. Metaphorically speaking of course. Lol. Can you imagine one drop off for Harris County/Houston. It’s like the 3-4 largest city.