• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Politics Discussion

That may be so but the Republican's are rigging future elections in their favor so "Heads we win, tails you lose".

That may be so but the Republican's are rigging future elections in their favor so "Heads we win, tails you lose".

That's true too. But... We'll take the wins when we find them. I'm happy they at least admitted that the eelction was won by Biden. I had fully expected them to lie and insist that You Know Who had won it.

That's true too. But... We'll take the wins when we find them. I'm happy they at least admitted that the eelction was won by Biden. I had fully expected them to lie and insist that You Know Who had won it.

Even though they said that Biden won they went on to cry fraud,

So Liz Cheney did an interview this past week and now says she was wrong when she opposed gay marriage.
I can certainly give forgiveness to people who eventually come around, but it's 2021. I'm sorry, but if you don't believe in marriage equality then you're basically a big pile of dog shit. It is way past time to "come around" imo. what are your thoughts?
I have quite a few Republican friends who have no problem telling me they love me to my face and then go vote for shitty people who try to stand in the way of equal rights for the lgbtq community.

So Liz Cheney did an interview this past week and now says she was wrong when she opposed gay marriage.
I can certainly give forgiveness to people who eventually come around, but it's 2021. I'm sorry, but if you don't believe in marriage equality then you're basically a big pile of dog shit. It is way past time to "come around" imo. what are your thoughts?
I have quite a few Republican friends who have no problem telling me they love me to my face and then go vote for shitty people who try to stand in the way of equal rights for the lgbtq community.

I agree Jay that we must give credit when people finally arrive at the right answer, even if it took them too long for our own liking. It's rather rich though that Liz claims she just had this conversion when her lesbian sister has been in a committed gay relationship since 1992.

I watched an excellent movie on Prime called, "Fair Haven". There are obviously people of deep religious conviction who do not understand what being gay really means. As in this movie, when the lead character's father finally understands that sexuality is not something we choose to be but is who we are, he still doesn't understand it but he accepts it.

And as much as I disagree with Liz Cheany on so many issues, the fact that she is a Republican who clearly sees and speaks the truth about Donald Trump earns her "mad props" from me, despite other areas where she lacks. lol

The Texas ban is literally a hell on earth for women, as bad as the devil himself, Trump.

Sad news on the death of a great American hero Colin Powell.

Yes. I was saddened to hear of his passing as well. The country lost a great man.

Meghan.jpg

Jo
@JoJoFromJerz
On the one hand you have the domestic terrorists who attacked our Capitol, brutalized the police, hunted for lawmakers & erected a gallows in order to stop an election… and on the other you have a crispy Christmas tree.

Obviously the same.

Also- Meghan McCain is an idiot.

Rex Zane Tate
@rexzane1

Meghan McCain doesn't want to hear anything about Republican radicalism while the Fox News Christmas tree is on fire...because planning an insurrection and burning a tree are totally the same thing.

Rex Zane Tate
@rexzane1

What Meghan McCain doesn't seem to understand is that Democrats have "radical" ideas like universal healthcare and fair tax laws, whereas radical Republicans want to turn our country into an ethnofascist theocracy.

Sounds about right.

View attachment 37769

Jo
@JoJoFromJerz
On the one hand you have the domestic terrorists who attacked our Capitol, brutalized the police, hunted for lawmakers & erected a gallows in order to stop an election… and on the other you have a crispy Christmas tree.

Obviously the same.

Also- Meghan McCain is an idiot.

Rex Zane Tate
@rexzane1

Meghan McCain doesn't want to hear anything about Republican radicalism while the Fox News Christmas tree is on fire...because planning an insurrection and burning a tree are totally the same thing.

Rex Zane Tate
@rexzane1

What Meghan McCain doesn't seem to understand is that Democrats have "radical" ideas like universal healthcare and fair tax laws, whereas radical Republicans want to turn our country into an ethnofascist theocracy.

Sounds about right.

Agree.

My go to cable news network is MSNBC. However for the last couple of years I set my DVR to record Chris Wallace on FOX News Sunday. I like to hear what both sides are saying and Wallace has always been equally tough on both Democrats and Republicans. I was very saddened to discover that yesterday was Wallace’s last show on FOX. FOX News is ridding themselves of all independent thinkers who do not think the way Tucker Carlson thinks. Very sad news.

https://www.newsweek.com/chris-wall...r-years-trump-attacks-challenging-gop-1658566

I was equally if not more sad that last Thursday was Brian William’s last show on MSNBC as The Eleventh Hour was always a favorite of mine too. I heard that Wallace signed with CNN Digital and hopefully Brian Williams will find a new home again soon, as well.

My news listening use to be extensive, now it is down to Rachel in parts of & a bit of Lawrence & may be some select Yahoo& net news. I understand this is the way it goes as people get older . Of course as things go from bad to worse I think it more than age. Of course this is an ongoing wrt age & political cycles.

My go to cable news network is MSNBC. However for the last couple of years I set my DVR to record Chris Wallace on FOX News Sunday. I like to hear what both sides are saying and Wallace has always been equally tough on both Democrats and Republicans. I was very saddened to discover that yesterday was Wallace’s last show on FOX. FOX News is ridding themselves of all independent thinkers who do not think the way Tucker Carlson thinks. Very sad news.

https://www.newsweek.com/chris-wall...r-years-trump-attacks-challenging-gop-1658566

I was equally if not more sad that last Thursday was Brian William’s last show on MSNBC as The Eleventh Hour was always a favorite of mine too. I heard that Wallace signed with CNN Digital and hopefully Brian Williams will find a new home again soon, as well.

Yes. I have followed these stories too. I'm not surprised that Chris Wallace was pushed out. With networks lik OAN and Newmax as competition (which I never watch) Fox has been on the defensive about not being radically conservative "enough" in today's climate.