• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Politics Discussion

Our governor down here who is trying his best to out-trump the twice impeached one-term president, has been talking a lot of trash about Covid and Biden. He has made it illegal for any Florida elementary schools and high schools to mandate a mask requirement for instance. So Biden gave the best response to not give the governor the attention, national name recognition and a tit for tat national sparring match with a sitting president that he craves so badly in order to run for president himself in 2024.

For those old enough to remember Vietnam and Agent Orange. Yesterday my youngest son lost his wife (as has my eldest both at similar ages). Her father served in Vietnam and came home carrying the affects of Agent Orange which unbeknownst to him he passed on to his daughter who was born severely disabled and passed yesterday. I just learned this from my son yesterday who himself is disabled from the affects of his work. These forums help keep the mind off this sad times.

For those old enough to remember Vietnam and Agent Orange. Yesterday my youngest son lost his wife (as has my eldest both at similar ages). Her father served in Vietnam and came home carrying the affects of Agent Orange which unbeknownst to him he passed on to his daughter who was born severely disabled and passed yesterday. I just learned this from my son yesterday who himself is disabled from the affects of his work. These forums help keep the mind off this sad times.
I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. My deepest sympathies to you and your family. It is true that this forum can be cathartic. It has been for me many times over the past decade plus.

I'm so sorry for your losses Br.

Yes. That Agent Orange is a killer. I lost a good friend of mine who was older and served in Vietnam. He suffered the rest of his life with tumors, the removal of part of one lung, COPD, diabetes and all kinds of other ailments that were all either caused by or exacerbated by his exposure to A.O.

Heaven help those poor Vietnamese whose exposure to it has been lifelong.

TY it means a lot & sadly look what is happening to those who helped us in Afghanistan now.

TY it means a lot & sadly look what is happening to those who helped us in Afghanistan now.

Oh I know. That's a whole other story. We HAVE to try to get as many of those interpreters and their families out as possible. Sadly I think we may only get a fraction of them. And if so, that will be our fault.

Here's the bizarre interview I've heard referred to online. Man. She just tries to lie and spin her way out of this. If she really had the evidence to prove widespread, election altering voter fraud...she's about 10+ months late providing it to the proper courts. She could have been a hero to the right had she swooped into courts with conclusive incontrovertible evidence back in late 2020. Which means she doesn't have it and never did. And it's still all lies, propaganda, (false) gossip mongering, innuendo and hot air that she's pulling out of her arse.

So when the country was supposedly facing a vast criminal conspiracy of a stolen election...and her country and party needed her the most, she didn't have the proof. But now that she is personally being sued for over a Billion dollars...and the "wrong" president is already in office...suddenly now she has it. Hmmm...

I'm gonna love watching her, Rudy Giuliani, Fox News and OAN squirm.

Tampa unfortunately the base only believes Trump & his cronies. As to your Gov. the good thing he is even unpopular in your own state. But unless the federal voting rights bills are passed, the repubs will win next year & in 2024.

Yes. The vote rigging through voter suppression is the true vast conspiracy against democracy that's happenning in broad daylight.

It would almost be comical if it weren't so serious in its long term consequences.

So true, I live in hope the two hold outs in the senate will cave and pass the 2 bills after the recess ends. The other possibility is theose these bills are targeting against will be so upset they will vote over welmingly making results impossible to overturn.

Honestly, with the new SCOTUS ruling for Texas, I have a feeling Republicans are losing 2022 and 2024. 70% of Americans believe Roe v Wade should be law and now they have pissed off A LOT of people. And today I heard Florida is gearing up to pass the same bill.

I wish I had your optimism. The Senate has to find a way to pass the voting rights bills for the the above to happen.

I wish I had your optimism. The Senate has to find a way to pass the voting rights bills for the the above to happen.
I think they will. I think a lot is about to change. You’d think republicans would be rejoicing this morning, but I’ve barely heard a word out of any of them. They know what’s coming.

I think they will. I think a lot is about to change. You’d think republicans would be rejoicing this morning, but I’ve barely heard a word out of any of them. They know what’s coming.

I think even they know that if they gloat too hard or brag or grandstand too much, that they will add energy (and numbers) to the inevitable upcoming backlash.

Perhaps this TX law will kick those to so-called Dumboes to vote with their compadres.

239699713_3073094999682116_3478485828796213569_n.jpg

ARIZONA AUDIT

What a waste of fucking time and money. As if the recount from election officials in the beginning wasn't enough.

So in case you haven't heard, this dumbass "Cyber Ninjas" audit, which was supposed to be completed in April, resulted in confirming Joe Biden as President. Not only did it confirm the election, but Joe Biden gained a few points and Trump lost some.

What a bunch of mother fucking stupid ass, sore losing IDIOTS