• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Politics Discussion

The glue that holds us together is our mutual respect for the constitution.
Everyone who enters into public service takes an oath to protect and defend it from all enemies foreign and domestic.
If don't demand our public servants.
live up to the terms of their engagement. We will have to find someone who can. You violate the terms of your contract, it can be voided.

Absolutely.

And Trump took that same oath. (To defend the country against all enemies, foreign or domestic.) I believe he personally broke that oath several times over. Whether it was favors to Russia, favors or financial benefits to himself at the expense of taxpayers or national security interests encouraging radical domestic hate groups... The list just goes on. And of course I refer to "taxpayers" as those who pay more than $750 a year. And who have a monetary net worth of less than $2.5 billion dollars.

Like rats fleeing a sinking ship, right on cue Bill Barr announces he's quitting right before Christmas. Maybe he's hoping that if he quits before inauguration day, that we'll forget he ever worked, lied, abused the power of his office, schemed or covered up for "Don the con" Trump. Barr's just one more crooked and deceitful con artist who didn't get a chance at another 4 years at the government trough. Good riddance.

Too harsh? haha :)

Like rats fleeing a sinking ship, right on cue Bill Barr announces he's quitting right before Christmas. Maybe he's hoping that if he quits before inauguration day, that we'll forget he ever worked, lied, abused the power of his office, schemed or covered up for "Don the con" Trump. Barr's just one more crooked and deceitful con artist who didn't get a chance at another 4 years at the government trough. Good riddance.

Nah!

Very fair post to Barr, possibly unfair to the rats!

Did anyone else notice Trump's all but outright admission that he is a Russian agent working for the Kremlin (or is otherwise in Putin's pocket) due to the official U.S. White House reaction to the fact that the Russians brazenly and successfully hacked into the most important and ultra-sensitive Crown Jewels military secrets of the country???

Any other president (Democrat or Republican) would have been seething and unleashing a public diplomatic scolding. Then they would have been promising retribution, sanctions, etc... While also promising the American people that top cybersecurity experts would be assessing the damage, the future threats, as well as closing the barn door tightly shut again. With Trump we get nothing. He doesn't give a sh** about our national security. His silence alone is a wink and a nod to the Russians that he doesn't care. Or that he's even a passive accomplice.

We can't even get him to care about getting vaccine supplies to states and hospitals as they were already promised. He's totally checked out on the issue of Covid and other important national priorities. He wants nothing more to do with Covid. So his government is just on auto-pilot and going (poorly) through the motions with Covid in general and the reaction to the Russian hack in general. The only thing Trump seems to be focused on (and obsessed with) right now, is how he can launch a successful 11th hour coup to overturn the election and cement his own dictatorship like his buddy Putin.

Did anyone else notice Trump's all but outright admission that he is a Russian agent working for the Kremlin (or is otherwise in Putin's pocket) due to the official U.S. White House reaction to the fact that the Russians brazenly and successfully hacked into the most important and ultra-sensitive Crown Jewels military secrets of the country???

Any other president (Democrat or Republican) would have been seething and unleashing a public diplomatic scolding. Then they would have been promising retribution, sanctions, etc... While also promising the American people that top cybersecurity experts would be assessing the damage, the future threats, as well as closing the barn door tightly shut again. With Trump we get nothing. He doesn't give a sh** about our national security. His silence alone is a wink and a nod to the Russians that he doesn't care. Or that he's even a passive accomplice.

We can't even get him to care about getting vaccine supplies to states and hospitals as they were already promised. He's totally checked out on the issue of Covid and other important national priorities. He wants nothing more to do with Covid. So his government is just on auto-pilot and going (poorly) through the motions with Covid in general and the reaction to the Russian hack in general. The only thing Trump seems to be focused on (and obsessed with) right now, is how he can launch a successful 11th hour coup to overturn the election and cement his own dictatorship like his buddy Putin.

Trump is a hapless fool pouting about his loss. It’s so blatantly obvious what a Russian agent on purpose or otherwise he is. But what is really disturbing is the people who still support him and would like to see him become dictator. That’s what really scares me. Trump will leave the stage soon enough and become a heckler on the side likes but what bothers me the most is the idiots who could support such a fool. What happens next time when the would be emperor has his clothes? In a discussion yesterday on Morning Joe this was the topic. One day there may be a repeat of this with a person who actually is smart and they might succeed where Trump failed. I didn’t think it was possible here before but I know now it is very possible. The Republican Party stands for nothing anymore except the perpetuation of its own megalomania. They don’t really care about small government, the budget or national defense. The best of them have left the party and those brave soles are the only heroes they have left.

Trump is a hapless fool pouting about his loss. It’s so blatantly obvious what a Russian agent on purpose or otherwise he is. But what is really disturbing is the people who still support him and would like to see him become dictator.

Now that he has finally said something about the Russian hack, it only goes to reinforce the points we've already been making. Trump is a traitor and a loyal agent of Russia. He might as well be on the payroll of the GRU. (The modern Russian equivalent of the Soviet KGB.)

Since he felt so much pressure to publicly condemn the cyber attack, he comes out and says the attack was not that severe. And true to form as the defender, propagandist and Deflector-in-Chief for Putin...he says it was not the Russians, but the Chinese who did it. A narrative that contradicts the conclusions of his own DOD and CIA.

It reminds me of the presidential debate with Hillary Clinton where she was giving Trump grief about the Russians hacking the DNC server and feeding the stolen emails to Wikileaks. (And possibly directly to Trump's own campaign.) Trump said there was no proof that it was the Russians who did it. And that it could have just as easily been another country (like China maybe?) or even a 400 lb man sitting in his bed. He will never condemn Russia or Putin for anything they do. He always lies and tries to misdirect the pressure off of them. One has to ask why, and then draw one's own most logical conclusions. I've drawn mine.

Last edited:
2C38140F-A422-4AB7-B594-2865EA00B9B6.jpg

Had tea with Miss Moscow Mitch and decided to feed the peasants.

C6019A3D-324C-4AD9-BDA5-13898BBB92B4.jpg

Perhaps the peasants will find their pitch forks and run them out of town on a rail.

Yes. The $600 will surely help people pay their rent/mortgage for the month and keep themselves from becoming homeless. It's so generous of Lady G and Moscow Mitch.

I won't be sad to see Mitch's wife get the boot either and get her paws out of the government trough. Elaine Chao's family owns a huge multinational shipping company out of China, Taiwan and oddly enough, New York City. Trump put her in charge as Secretary of Transportation. Given the fact that the agency she heads makes sweeping decisions on international and U.S. domestic shipping...that's just asking for trouble. Talk about an inherent conflict of interest! It's like putting the fox in charge of the henhouse. Who knows how much she has enriched herself and her family in her role as S.O.T. Her family's worldwide shipping company is huge and worth billions. Her "official" net worth in the U.S.? $30 million. That's it. Officially that's all she's worth. It would be very naïve of us to take that at face value and assume that she does not have other hidden bank accounts (with vast sums) stashed away in Taiwan, China or just about anywhere else in the world. Away from the sight of the IRS of course.

Yes. The $600 will surely help people pay their rent/mortgage for the month and keep themselves from becoming homeless. It's so generous of Lady G and Moscow Mitch.

I won't be sad to see Mitch's wife get the boot either and get her paws out of the government trough. Elaine Chao's family owns a huge multinational shipping company out of China, Taiwan and oddly enough, New York City. Trump put her in charge as Secretary of Transportation. Given the fact that the agency she heads makes sweeping decisions on international and U.S. domestic shipping...that's just asking for trouble. Talk about an inherent conflict of interest! It's like putting the fox in charge of the henhouse. Who knows how much she has enriched herself and her family in her role as S.O.T. Her family's worldwide shipping company is huge and worth billions. Her "official" net worth in the U.S.? $30 million. That's it. Officially that's all she's worth. It would be very naïve of us to take that at face value and assume that she does not have other hidden bank accounts (with vast sums) stashed away in Taiwan, China or just about anywhere else in the world. Away from the sight of the IRS of course.

Exactly. Trump didn’t drain the swamp, he hired the swamp.

With all of these crazy pardons and more expected to come, I full on think he will pardon Ghislaine Maxwell at the last minute. I’m sorry, but to say “I wish her well” and to appear in all of those photographs with her....LOL.

With all of these crazy pardons and more expected to come, I full on think he will pardon Ghislaine Maxwell at the last minute. I’m sorry, but to say “I wish her well” and to appear in all of those photographs with her....LOL.

I have a feeling he will pardon her also. I have heard she may already have a get out of jail free card because evidently Jeffery got her and several others immunity in his first cushy deal. I can’t imagine why she stayed here in the US. I think she must have been counting on the immunity.

Let’s all guess who else is getting pardoned. I put my money on Rudy, Jared and his own kids for starters. Oh and how could I forget, himself too.:glare:

You're so right Jay. That will probably be one of the other shoes to drop before this is all over. And he said such compassionate things about her most likely because she has pedo blackmail material on him from the underage sex parties with Jeffrey Epstein. Trump doesn't do compassion. That's a foreign concept to him. He only does transaction. As in, what's in it for him.

I'm also reasonably sure that if Epstein himself were still alive behind bars today, that Trump would commute his sentence and pardon him also. Just like with Roger Stone. And for much the same reasons as with Maxwell. Not because he has (or had) "compassion" for Epstein. Just that he would want him to keep his mouth shut.

Last edited:
You're so right Jay. That will probably be one of the other shoes to drop before this is all over. And he said such compassionate things about her most likely because she has pedo blackmail material on him from the underage sex parties with Jeffrey Epstein. Trump doesn't do compassion. That's a foreign concept to him. He only does transaction. As in, what's in it for him.

I'm also reasonably sure that if Epstein himself were still alive behind bars today, that Trump would commute his sentence and pardon him also. Just like with Roger Stone. And for much the same reasons as with Maxwell. Not because he has (or had) "compassion" for Epstein. Just that he would want him to keep his mouth shut.
I agree with everything you said. I do believe she’ll get her pardon at the last minute.

Bernie Sanders was saying today that 10 out of 25 of the poorest counties in America are in Kentucky. Mitch McCknnell is shameful.

Bernie Sanders was saying today that 10 out of 25 of the poorest counties in America are in Kentucky. Mitch McCknnell is shameful.

I grew up in Kentucky. Back then it was mostly run by democrats. Of course they were the old time Dixiecrats but still I don’t know what the hell happened. I was in western Kentucky which was not pour like the eastern mountain areas but I think these people don’t vote. Same as the southern states who are also republican. If the minorities would vote they could not get away with it.