• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Paul and Damien...Facebook..

I got plenty of new photos on Instagram & Twitter :) sorry beth and everyone else for deleting our facebook page :/ a new fan page will be up in no time with alot more videos and photos :)

I got plenty of new photos on Instagram & Twitter :) sorry beth and everyone else for deleting our facebook page :/ a new fan page will be up in no time with alot more videos and photos :)

Don't worry, I'll follow you guys no matter the social media source. I've got to learn though how to take a photo from Twitter and put in up on the forum...damn, a girl's work is never done!

Don't worry, I'll follow you guys no matter the social media source. I've got to learn though how to take a photo from Twitter and put in up on the forum...damn, a girl's work is never done!

Damn I have to set up a twitter account :(

It's really easy provided you use Google Chrome as a browser. Go on the Twittter page and pull up the desired pic, then right click anywhere on the page. Select the last row on the pop-up menu for 'Element inspector'. A new row of information then appears on the bottom of your browser.

In the top grey bar of that new row, select 'Resources', open up the 'Frames' folder at the top of the left hand side column. Open up the sub-folder if any: you'll then see a list of arrows pointing at different items.

Select 'Images': all the pic elements from that page then appear. Just browse thru them to select the desired pic which will appear full size in the adjacent white box (there could be a lot of pics and thumbnails depending on the page you're inspecting).

Then right click the full image, select 'Save as' if you want to keep it or just 'Copy Image URL' if you want to simply post it here using the [ IMG ] tool. Don't forget to remove the ':large' marker that Twitter automatically adds at the end of the address or the link won't work!

When you're done, click the cross on the extreme right of the top gray bar to collapse it. Voilà!

Happy plundering!

It's really easy provided you use Google Chrome as a browser. Go on the Twittter page and pull up the desired pic, then right click anywhere on the page. Select the last row on the pop-up menu for 'Element inspector'. A new row of information then appears on the bottom of your browser.

In the top grey bar of that new row, select 'Resources', open up the 'Frames' folder at the top of the left hand side column. Open up the sub-folder if any: you'll then see a list of arrows pointing at different items.

Select 'Images': a list with all the pic elements from that page then appear. Just browse thru them to select the desired pic which will appear full size in the adjacent white box (there could be a lot of pics and thumbnails depending on the page you're inspecting).

Then right click the full image, select 'Save as' if you want to keep it or just 'Copy Image URL' if you want to simply post it here using the [ IMG ] tool. Don't forget to remove the ':large' marker that Twitter automatically adds at the end of the address or the link won't work!

When you're done, click the cross on the extreme right of the top gray bar to collapse it. Voilà!

Happy plundering!

The boys....looking perfect!
10411746_660322010745527_2721920722368833704_n.jpg

Sorry can't seem to get it right...

Oh no I love them both for different reasons and most of all it aint about the looks but more about their personalities. Some could say chalk and cheese. And there fun and most they are inclusive both too themselves and to the there followers on twitter and Facebook. (But I wouldn't complain if either of there bodies were beside me when I woke up... lol)

For rafe
This is my favorite video of Paul and Damien. They are just so cute. I do think they could carry there own show.
If you haven't seen it enjoy. If you have enjoy again xo johnny

Thanks Johnny....I did see it before, but it's just as funny the second, third, fourth....LOLOLOLOL..........Those 2 guys just crack me up....They were made for each other, whether they are just friends or Lovers.....They go together just like PB n J....:thumbup:

I am so happy to see Damien and Paul back filming! Having said that, I'm still disappointed in the latest scenes. Not because I think either Paul or Damien (who both look great by the way) aren't doing a fantastic job, but because I'm not a huge fan of the models they are being paired with.

The site still needs some better models right now. :/

I am so happy to see Damien and Paul back filming! Having said that, I'm still disappointed in the latest scenes. Not because I think either Paul or Damien (who both look great by the way) aren't doing a fantastic job, but because I'm not a huge fan of the models they are being paired with.

Funny you should mention that...I hear they're looking in the "Tampa" area!:001_rolleyes:

Anybody else squealing?!
10404305_704363306341397_967754582641776581_n.jpg

At the gym...damn.
10514563_704161256361602_7815406306013822230_n.jpg

I really hate to sound like one of the sheep. But I so have to agree with you Tampa. This new group of models
have to be the bleakest we have had in a long time.These pictures Beth posted are more fun and exciting
than any of the past scenes as of late. What happened to Abram, Zander Floyd, Zak, Ronan Kennedy? Bring back Tyler he seems
willing. And he is good on the eye's. You know I love Paul and Damien too. But damn who they have been partnered with have been a shame.
Sha say's February things will improve. So we wait again. I'm not going anywhere because I love
this forum. But it would be fun to feel excitement about a model. And I haven't felt that since Zander Floyd came back for a minute.
I could look at Paul forever. But ask me who he has been partnered with and I would have to go back
and check. Just saying :twocents: