• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Paul and Damien...Facebook..

johnny

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Everyone.
If you can? You must watch Paul and Damien video on Facebook of them driving 80 miles an hour.
It is Very funny.I don't know how to transfer it to the Forum. Or I would.

I could do that for you, johnny, but I don't have the Facebook page... please? Whose, Paul's or Damien's?

I figured out how to post it here. It is hilarious. As johnny said to me, Paul & Damien are the new George & Gracie!

Paul & Damien are a treasure to Broke Straight Boys fans. I love them both very much in whatever they do. :biggrin:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=266399810215907
Thanks mike
I just thought it was so funny.Love things that make me laugh. So rare these days.And they are both just so cute.
I may have to ask my teacher how to do those things.
Nice day to you.
Love and Hugs..
johnny

Some of us, me included, just can't math. :crying2: Luckily though I have other talents; you should have seen me :drool: watching this video!

This was so funny, but sadly it reminds me of a similar incident I had with my nephew a few years ago. We had been at the beach drinking beer and smoking some herb. He wanted to stop and get a hot dog on the way home. When he got back in the truck he was complaining the hot dog guy didn't give him the right change. He said the hot dog was was 50 cents. He gave the guy one dollar and got back one quarter, 2 dimes and a nickle. I told him that was correct. The hot dog was 50 cents, and he got 50 cents change. He was stoned and confused and said he didn't understand. I explained there are 100 pennies in a dollar. There are four quarters in a dollar. Each quarter has 25 pennies. So, how many pennies does 4 quarters equal? He said 250! Boing! Duh! He looked at me and asked me why I asked him that question. I told him to never mind, just eat the damn hot dog!

Last edited:
This really was hilarious and it put a huge smile on my face watching it, I love the way they interact with each other they really are great friends and that's obvious to see

This was so funny, but sadly it reminds me of a similar incident I had with my nephew a few years ago. We had been at the beach drinking beer and smoking some herb. He wanted to stop and get a hot dog on the way home. When he got back in the truck he was complaining the hot dog guy didn't give him the right change. He said the hot dog was was 50 cents. He gave the guy one dollar and got back one quarter, 2 dimes and a nickle. I told him that was correct. The hot dog was 50 cents, and he got 50 cents change. He was stoned and confused and said he didn't understand. I explained there are 100 pennies in a dollar. There are four quarters in a dollar. Each quarter has 25 pennies. So, how many pennies does 4 quarters equal? He said 250! Boing! Duh! He looked at me and asked me why I asked him that question. I told him to never mind, just eat the damn hot dog!

Goddamn kids...let me tell you about mine. We go to a restaurant and bill is $99. I tell her to add $45 for the tip...that bitch looks at me, the bill AND pulls out her phone to use her calculator!!! I told her whenever she thinks about being "all that," remember how stupid you are right now; just sayin'.

This really was hilarious and it put a huge smile on my face watching it, I love the way they interact with each other they really are great friends and that's obvious to see

I love the "teacher" in Paul; that bastard's not gonna give up on Damien, he'll just try to talk Damien through it...SLOWLY:thumbup:

Louis, the part of your story that amazes me is that you can buy a hot dog for 50 cents in your neck of the woods. :ohmy:

Goddamn kids...let me tell you about mine. We go to a restaurant and bill is $99. I tell her to add $45 for the tip...that bitch looks at me, the bill AND pulls out her phone to use her calculator!!! I told her whenever she thinks about being "all that," remember how stupid you are right now; just sayin'.
And what amazes me about your story Beth, is that you left a $45 tip on a $99 bill. :ohmy:

And what amazes me about your story Beth, is that you left a $45 tip on a $99 bill. :ohmy:

My dad was a chef, who worked many small restaurants and I helped him out; Steve also did the same when we started dating. So I know just how hard food service is. I have always tipped well...it is definitely a thankless job.
And what amazes me about my story...my daughter couldn't add without a calculator! hahaha.

Damian Move out of Colorado the marijuana fumes are killing your brain cells.:smiley-love021::confused1::crying2:

Just to clear it all up...im not that stupid and this was a parody video. Glad you all liked it though :)

Just to clear it all up...im not that stupid and this was a parody video. Glad you all liked it though :)
Damien if it was a parody or the real thing? You both were delightful.You made me LOL. .A 5 for your performance.It was Cute, Sweet, and Fun.

Last edited: