• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Paul and Damien...Facebook..

Louis, the part of your story that amazes me is that you can buy a hot dog for 50 cents in your neck of the woods. :ohmy:

This was a few years ago. We were on a beach strip of the Gandy Blvd which connected Tampa and St Petersburg. The locals would refer to this stretch as the "Redneck Riviera." A guy would set up his hot dog stand there and sell them for 50 cents.

I am sorry to have to Disagree with Johnny, (just this once!), however, I think it's more like, they're the new millenium's "Abbott and Costello", doing the new Millenium's version of "Who's On First??" LOL

I figured out how to post it here. It is hilarious. As johnny said to me, Paul & Damien are the new George & Gracie!

Paul & Damien are a treasure to Broke Straight Boys fans. I love them both very much in whatever they do. :biggrin:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=266399810215907

I am sorry to have to Disagree with Johnny, (just this once!), however, I think it's more like, they're the new millenium's "Abbott and Costello", doing the new Millenium's version of "Who's On First??" LOL
Just read Damien was BANNED, Very Sad.

My dad was a chef, who worked many small restaurants and I helped him out; Steve also did the same when we started dating. So I know just how hard food service is. I have always tipped well...it is definitely a thankless job.
And what amazes me about my story...my daughter couldn't add without a calculator! hahaha.

It's not just you, Beth. Restuarant people universally regard a cheap tip as a sure sign of serious character defects. Most would go out with a suicide bomber over a cheap tipper.

I've worked in the business myself so I tend to be a good tipper also. lol

Totally off thread, but my mother and i ordered a pizza last Friday. Some good looking guy came and delivered it and stood by the door expecting a tip (we bought the pizza online). I took the 2 pizza boxes from him and smiled and asked if there was something I could do for him - he blushed and went back into his car..

We don't tip in the UK, unless it's bowing to the Queen lol

Totally off thread, but my mother and i ordered a pizza last Friday. Some good looking guy came and delivered it and stood by the door expecting a tip (we bought the pizza online). I took the 2 pizza boxes from him and smiled and asked if there was something I could do for him - he blushed and went back into his car..

We don't tip in the UK, unless it's bowing to the Queen lol

Ah Yes . My favorite old William Higgins film..The Pizza Boy He Delivers...Good memories there....

Bet it didn't cost them 33 bucks for 2 pizzas ?
That's near it now for two small. But we tip. Back then I can't even remember. But I sure remember the movie.
Been waiting for that pizza boy for the last 30 years . Never comes to my house. But I will keep waiting. lol

That's near it now for two small. But we tip. Back then I can't even remember. But I sure remember the movie.
Been waiting for that pizza boy for the last 30 years . Never comes to my house. But I will keep waiting. lol

Yes the Brits find tipping hard to understand when visiting America. I was always taught it was 10pc of the bill, and the waiters or waitresses never complained and I didnt get soup dropped on my lap lol. You don't have to tip in the uk as it's all in the bill, but it is nice when someone does tip - as I do if the service is really good.

Yes the Brits find tipping hard to understand when visiting America. I was always taught it was 10pc of the bill, and the waiters or waitresses never complained and I didnt get soup dropped on my lap lol. You don't have to tip in the uk as it's all in the bill, but it is nice when someone does tip - as I do if the service is really good.
I agree with you here Jon, im just glad ive never been over there as id end up going even crazy then I am now. When I was able go out I always left a tip if the service was good, ive just realised ive just repeated some of what u said sorry. Dan x

If this is what the end of summer looks like...count me in!:001_wub:
Damien in the sun.jpg

Here's a new one on Damien's page. It says this is either a "new scene or photo shoot. I'll let you guess."
Damien and model.jpg

And here's Paul's. I have to say (again) I love his hair long!
10665775_648543408577562_5955908537028723144_n.jpg