• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Paris, get in touch

slimvintage

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Has anyone else been unable to send Paris pvt msgs besides me? If you don't normally msg him, could you please try? Let me know if you get an automatic message from the site. Would be grateful.

:001_unsure::confused1::001_huh:

nope cant send him pvt message ...

Has anyone else been unable to send Paris pvt msgs besides me? If you don't normally msg him, could you please try? Let me know if you get an automatic message from the site. Would be grateful.

Slim,

I tried and got the same message. If memory serves me correct, I believe in one of his post he mentions that he is not taking PM'.s It is possible to set up your user panel to NOT to receive them.

So unles and/or until Paris write publically, we will be , "In the DARK".

Paris blocked his messages again. So, we cannot respond to his PM's . Hopefully he will see this thread and respond. Thanks Slim for starting it.:thumbup:

Last edited:
I was in my CP last night. I'm one of those people that think, "I wonder what this button does?". I had some interesting looking things in there! Be happy I don't work near a Nuclear Reactor.

I repaired my damage.

I was in my CP last night. I'm one of those people that think, "I wonder what this button does?". I had some interesting looking things in there! Be happy I don't work near a Nuclear Reactor.

I repaired my damage.

LOL:thumbup1: You and that CP seem to be like a bad neighborhood. You don't belong in there by yourself. LOL

Or a dam...or an ariport control tower...or a germ warfare research lab! LOL

Were you one of those kids who pressed every floor on the elevator control panel? :thumbup1::lol:

Or a dam...or an ariport control tower...or a germ warfare research lab! LOL

Were you one of those kids who pressed every floor on the elevator control panel? :thumbup1::lol:

LOL! It is a very good thing I don't work in a field where people could get killed!

Elevator buttons?! Um, yeah..............

The only thing keeping me from pressing them all now is I really don't want to ruin someone else's day! :lol:

LOL! It is a very good thing I don't work in a field where people could get killed!

Elevator buttons?! Um, yeah..............

The only thing keeping me from pressing them all now is I really don't want to ruin someone else's day! :lol:

We need to get you one of those Staples "that was easy" buttoens if you don't already have one... LOL:lol:

They actually sell those?!! :lol:

yes, they do. I think they are like $3.95 or $5.95 each something like that. Only I think they call them buttons not buttones. LOL:001_tt2:

How rude am I? The sweet man that started this thread, and I haven't acknowledged you. I'm in touching range now. :001_smile:

How rude am I? The sweet man that started this thread, and I haven't acknowledged you. I'm in touching range now. :001_smile:

I started the thread, but it was canada who got the first "ignore" message back from the system, and sent me a heads up. He is far sweeter than I am, and considerably hotter. Credit where credit is due :thumbup::thumbup:

I started the thread, but it was canada who got the first "ignore" message back from the system, and sent me a heads up. He is far sweeter than I am, and considerably hotter. Credit where credit is due :thumbup::thumbup:

Hey; Canada, you, an angel with a lightening bolt. As long as we got his attention. LOL Canada really is a sweetheart. I wonder if we are related. LOL :thumbup: What am I saying? "We are family..."

Attachments

• Laughing02.jpg
    Laughing02.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 50
"We Are Family"

is a 1979 dance hit song by Sister Sledge, composed by Bernard Edwards and Nile Rodgers. Rodgers and Edwards offered the song to Atlantic Records; although the record label initially declined, the track was released as a single from the album of the same name and quickly began to gain club and radio play. It eventually went Gold, becoming the number one R&B and number two pop song on the US charts in 1979. It was also the theme song for the 1979 Pittsburgh Pirates, and was featured in the 1996 film The Birdcage, starring Robin Williams and Nathan Lane.

Popularity
The song was used as the 1979 theme song for the Pittsburgh Pirates, who won baseball's World Series that year. The song was also played during the 2004 Democratic National Convention in Boston.

This song was re-released in 1993 in remix form in the UK, where the original had peaked at number seven on the singles chart. Titled the "Sure Is Pure Remix Edit", the single surpassed the success of the original, reaching number five in the UK and remains their third biggest hit to date in that country (after "Frankie" and the 1984 remix of "Lost in Music").

"We Are Family"

is a 1979 dance hit song by Sister Sledge, composed by Bernard Edwards and Nile Rodgers. Rodgers and Edwards offered the song to Atlantic Records; although the record label initially declined, the track was released as a single from the album of the same name and quickly began to gain club and radio play. It eventually went Gold, becoming the number one R&B and number two pop song on the US charts in 1979. It was also the theme song for the 1979 Pittsburgh Pirates, and was featured in the 1996 film The Birdcage, starring Robin Williams and Nathan Lane.

Popularity
The song was used as the 1979 theme song for the Pittsburgh Pirates, who won baseball's World Series that year. The song was also played during the 2004 Democratic National Convention in Boston.

This song was re-released in 1993 in remix form in the UK, where the original had peaked at number seven on the singles chart. Titled the "Sure Is Pure Remix Edit", the single surpassed the success of the original, reaching number five in the UK and remains their third biggest hit to date in that country (after "Frankie" and the 1984 remix of "Lost in Music").

Thanks for the update.

Thanks, Canada!! Slim is right. You are a sweet little hottie, and a very dear friend!:001_wub:

I totally agree with Canada. What a great guy.:biggrin::001_rolleyes: