• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

out of respect

I am glad that you are back Joe, and I hope that you are doing well.

I am also glad that you apologized for you drunken outburst. It was wrong of you to do that, and great of your friends to come to your defense.

You are also wrong about only upsetting one person. Just because people don't respond doesn't mean that they don't have a reaction. Many people were taken aback by your abrupt rudeness, some were confused by it, and even more were very worried about you, especially after the explanations given for your behavior. Whether you know it or not, many people here care about you, and hearing that you were so upset and incoherent, that you do not even remember making such angry emotional actions, had people concerned. What you may also not realize, is that your frequent outbursts have also made those same people afraid to post, about any concern for you, or your welfare.

I wish you well Joe, I hope things get better for you, with whatever it is you are dealing with.

On a personal note:

I have distanced myself from the forum lately. I try not to be so emotionally involved, that I let what people say on here get to me, but I a find I am an "all in" or "all out" type of person, so when I became afraid that making a joke or giving my opinion, could trigger an all out attack on who I am, I had to opt for all out. I have a family that depends on me to be strong, and that is more important.

But I so miss the family I have made here, and all the fun, comradery, and guidance that I have received on this forum. I hope that feeling returns.

Thank you so much for speaking for all of those people that just couldn't speak up for themselves Ms. K.

I am thrilled that this thread has turned into one of concern for everyones right to respect and dignity. I think that's a good thing! growth is always a good thing, keep it cumin folks. clear the air of any misunderstanding there is amongst yourselves on this site, sort of like a "one stop, one shop" destination. somewhere we can smoke some peace pipe, and walk away still friends or better...............

Ms. K, of course, take care of family. There isn't any question of where to put your energy.

As for the other, go ahead and tell your joke. I've always thought Robin Williams got that one right: Joke them if they can't take a fuck.

Glad you're back, Joe. :001_smile:

Ditto!:001_tt2:

I am glad that you are back Joe, and I hope that you are doing well.

I am also glad that you apologized for you drunken outburst. It was wrong of you to do that, and great of your friends to come to your defense.

I wish you well Joe, I hope things get better for you, with whatever it is you are dealing with.

On a personal note:

I have distanced myself from the forum lately. I try not to be so emotionally involved, that I let what people say on here get to me, but I find I am an "all in" or "all out" type of person...

But I so miss the family I have made here, and all the fun, comradery, and guidance that I have received on this forum. I hope that feeling returns.

Great post Ms. K.,

I am glad that Joe is not permanently banned. Very good advice on the dangers of drunk posting. Not everyone can just let stinging words roll off their backs.

I'm happy that Joe is with us again.

As for the personal note... I know wherefrom you speak.

I hope your family is well.

Big hugs,

Tampa