• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Ok, I'm not sleeping now, something woke me up...

chac54

BSB Addict
Reaction score
I just was laying in bed trying to fall asleep (successfully I might add). I have the fan on in the window (it's beautiful out for a temperature) and felt a light rustle on my arm. No big deal right? Fans do that all the time...

Not with my luck, it was a fucking spider crawling up my shoulder. I was bit on the face two years ago and nearly ended up in the hospital from the infection. They think it was a brown recluse spider. Thankfully I think this one was just a house spider...

FML 😭😭😭😭😭😭

😂😂😂

I just was laying in bed trying to fall asleep (successfully I might add). I have the fan on in the window (it's beautiful out for a temperature) and felt a light rustle on my arm. No big deal right? Fans do that all the time...

Not with my luck, it was a fucking spider crawling up my shoulder. I was bit on the face two years ago and nearly ended up in the hospital from the infection. They think it was a brown recluse spider. Thankfully I think this one was just a house spider...

FML 😭😭😭😭😭😭

😂😂😂
Yikes. That would have scared the crap out of me. Happily we don't have such a thing in Australia LOL. Well, not a 'recluse' one anyway. I hope you managed to go back to sleep. If not you can always log in to Broke Straight Boys and hopefully find something to chat with until it was safe to try sleeping again. Cheers, Wombat

Today I woke up more than an hour late so rushed up only to find one of my downloadwes passed ot & to revive is a major headache, Ad to that this was the day I had to take my most unsettling meds which I just did battle with so am 3 hours late & it is already 4:30 poor me:crying2:

Today I woke up more than an hour late so rushed up only to find one of my downloadwes passed ot & to revive is a major headache, Ad to that this was the day I had to take my most unsettling meds which I just did battle with so am 3 hours late & it is already 4:30 poor me:crying2:
It sounds like you're having a shitty time. Hang in there and know that others here are thinking of you. Cheers, W

Well, thank goodness for that. Still creepy though ! Can you de-spider your house ? After all, it's not the best thing to share you bed with !!!

Ha. We have what are called Huntsmen spiders which are big and a little furry. They are given unofficial protected status as they eat flies. My ginger cat decided he wanted to play one and tried to scoop it up to his mouth. The spider was having nothing to do with that and promptly bit my cat on the face. Swelling ensued and an expensive trip to the vet ! Needless to say my cat never tried that again :)

Ha. We have what are called Huntsmen spiders which are big and a little furry. They are given unofficial protected status as they eat flies. My ginger cat decided he wanted to play one and tried to scoop it up to his mouth. The spider was having nothing to do with that and promptly bit my cat on the face. Swelling ensued and an expensive trip to the vet ! Needless to say my cat never tried that again :)
Shit man. We don't have anything like that here, worst thing we have are wasps.

Shit man. We don't have anything like that here, worst thing we have are wasps.
Most critters in Australia will leave you alone if you reciprocate. so, unless you step on a snake or threaten it in any way, it will disappear of it's own accord - thank goodness !

Yikes. That would have scared the crap out of me. Happily we don't have such a thing in Australia LOL. Well, not a 'recluse' one anyway. I hope you managed to go back to sleep. If not you can always log in to Broke Straight Boys and hopefully find something to chat with until it was safe to try sleeping again. Cheers, Wombat

Well, thank goodness for that. Still creepy though ! Can you de-spider your house ? After all, it's not the best thing to share you bed with !!!

I have a cat at home, who i don't get to see any more. He catches spiders, so I would reccomend a cat for this task.

My plan for this Saturday is to spray the entire condo again (Ortho home defense). I spot treat with a spider killer too, so them bastards will leave me alone LOL.

Sadly I live in a condo where the association does not allow pets, so no cats for me 😭. I adore kitty's, so fluffy and warm and the purring just makes my heart melt. I go over to my brothers house for my animal fix, he has 4 cats, a pitbull/boxer/lab dog (she is an absolute love) and a barn full of horses and a coop of chickens.

Most critters in Australia will leave you alone if you reciprocate. so, unless you step on a snake or threaten it in any way, it will disappear of it's own accord - thank goodness !

Huntsman's would be the death of me (heart attack or stoke) LOL. They are HUGE

Hopefully your day got better Br... hugs

Yeah, I really hope so. I hope the good days far out-number the bad ? Will it be a busy day for you ? W

Yeah, I really hope so. I hope the good days far out-number the bad ? Will it be a busy day for you ? W
Being home bound I manage to keep busy between posting, downloading & reading. In the background I listen to music and scenesfrom different shows.

Being home bound I manage to keep busy between posting, downloading & reading.
No need to answer this if it is too personal, but what keeps you at home all the time ? No matter the answer, thank god for the net as it makes for a nice change from just reading. W