• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Oh no, Davey Jones is gone

Ms. Kianna

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Something else to make me sad..........Davey Jones passed away, from a heart attack.

The Monkees were on when I was a little girl, and I thought he was sooooooooo cute.

images
images
images

They were obviously the reruns when you were a little girl, Ms, K, but their TV show and their music was fun, and yes Davy Jones was way cute too. :wink:

RIP Davy

Something else to make me sad..........Davey Jones passed away, from a heart attack.

The Monkees were on when I was a little girl, and I thought he was sooooooooo cute.

Ditto Ms.K. It's very sad news. When I watched reruns of the show as a child I always thought he was the cutest and nicest one of the four. Between him and David Cassidy they gave me some of my first inklings that I might be gay at 7-8 years old.

Ditto Ms.K. It's very sad news. When I watched reruns of the show as a child I always thought he was the cutest and nicest one of the four. Between him and David Cassidy they gave me some of my first inklings that I might be gay at 7-8 years old.
I'm older than you Tampa, and when I saw both Davy Jones and David Cassidy, I knew I was gay. They were both exactly my kind of guys.

They were obviously the reruns when you were a little girl, Ms, K, but their TV show and their music was fun, and yes Davy Jones was way cute too. :wink:

RIP Davy

Yes, they were reruns. The news is talking about the Monkees in 1967, and that was before my time.

Almost but not quite...

I'm older than you Tampa, and when I saw both Davy Jones and David Cassidy, I knew I was gay. They were both exactly my kind of guys.

Dear Mikeyank,

You are right about one thing, when I first saw cute little Davy Jones:welcome:, I was really itching to see what he had in his pants.:drool: Those were the good old days where guys were proud to put on display their wares below the belt. The bigger the bulge the better, was the order of the day and the tighter the pants left little for the imagination!:001_tongue: Davy was too, too cute for words back then.

I guess I never received the "transfer slip" for my train of thought to go up into David Cassidy's nether region. Somehow he never connected with me.

Anyway, Davy was adorable and just part of the scene in the 1960's. It is real hard to see such a universally liked icon fade away:deadhorse2:, at least from natural causes anyway.

Sincerely saddened. May he rest in peace!

Stimpy

PS (No disrespect intended about the "deadhorse". I made it a point to use a "horse" icon because he was all about horses and was trained to be a jockey before starting his career in show biz).

To my dear friend Stimpy,

While I loved the late Davy Jones, it was David Cassidy that I had the major crush on. I used to live for the moments when every once in a while Keith Partridge would remove his shirt on his Friday night sitcom, the Partridge Family.

And when David would sing, and close his eyes, looking all sexy, it was the hottest thing since Ricky Nelson.

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 62
  • imagesCAIVW6Z7.jpg
    imagesCAIVW6Z7.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 62
  • imagesCAP3VWW0.jpg
    imagesCAP3VWW0.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 37
Well, now...Rick Nelson was hotter than any nuclear explosion!

To my dear friend Stimpy,

While I loved the late Davy Jones, it was David Cassidy that I had the major crush on. I used to live for the moments when every once in a while Keith Partridge would remove his shirt on his Friday night sitcom, the Partridge Family.

And when David would sing, and close his eyes, looking all sexy, it was the hottest thing since Ricky Nelson.

Dear Mikeyank,

You know how I loved the very beautiful and sexy Ricky Nelson. That is not to take away from your fondness of David Cassidy either. They were a lump of raging hormones that did an equally good job making other's hormones skip a few beats too. I just feel it is not meant for everyone to fixate on everyone else. Otherwise, it would be WAR!.

What I never could exactly understand was how did Ricky Nelson could come from two seemingly ordinary looking people as his father and mother. I cannot imagine what celestial bodies were in play at the time Ricky was conceived. Regardless, he had miraculous good looks far exceeding his other brothers, too. I could simply get lost in those beautiful eyes of his. To hell with the rest of him, that was enough for me. If anyone had "killer good looks", he was listed among the top.

Fortunately for you and me, we "share the wealth" more effectively with our differences of tastes in men.

Sincerely,

Stimpy

Dear Mikeyank,

You know how I loved the very beautiful and sexy Ricky Nelson. That is not to take away from your fondness of David Cassidy either. They were a lump of raging hormones that did an equally good job making other's hormones skip a few beats too. I just feel it is not meant for everyone to fixate on everyone else. Otherwise, it would be WAR!.

What I never could exactly understand was how did Ricky Nelson could come from two seemingly ordinary looking people as his father and mother. I cannot imagine what celestial bodies were in play at the time Ricky was conceived. Regardless, he had miraculous good looks far exceeding his other brothers, too. I could simply get lost in those beautiful eyes of his. To hell with the rest of him, that was enough for me. If anyone had "killer good looks", he was listed among the top.

Fortunately for you and me, we "share the wealth" more effectively with our differences of tastes in men.

Sincerely,

Stimpy
There is no question regarding Rick's beauty. To me, the term "teen idol" is all about him.

Attachments

• ricky_nelson.jpg
    ricky_nelson.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 20
  • imagesCAT6VZVV.jpg
    imagesCAT6VZVV.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 27