• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

New Song from Robbie!

Rob_Ryder

College Dudes Model
BSB Model
Reaction score
Robbie :)

You mentioned in another thread that you have a girl friend you are working with. Is she your vocalist? She has a lovely voice, and that melody she's singing is beautiful! I love your lyrics, Rob. I look forward to hearing more from you.

Robbie :)

You mentioned in another thread that you have a girl friend you are working with. Is she your vocalist? She has a lovely voice, and that melody she's singing is beautiful! I love your lyrics, Rob. I look forward to hearing more from you.

Awww thanks Laura! Actually since I am working solo right now, I have been buying beats with the choruses on them. Makes it easier to get a better variety in songs.

Still waiting on the first song with the girl friend of mine :biggrin:

Hmmmmmm, this is a tough one honey. The LYRICS in this one, might be my favorite..........But, I love, love, love, the VIBE of "This Life."

Awww thanks Laura! Actually since I am working solo right now, I have been buying beats with the choruses on them. Makes it easier to get a better variety in songs.

Still waiting on the first song with the girl friend of mine :biggrin:

Oh, that's interesting. So do you surf around and find something you like to go with what you've written? I guess I want to know now, do you have formal training in music? Do you write your own choruses, too, or does she do the writing? I'm interested in how that collaboration will work. Tell me more!!!

Thanks so much for sharing your new songs with the forum!!! I just love your music. It all has such great meaning. Wishing you the very best.

Oh, that's interesting. So do you surf around and find something you like to go with what you've written? I guess I want to know now, do you have formal training in music? Do you write your own choruses, too, or does she do the writing? I'm interested in how that collaboration will work. Tell me more!!!

I search around for beats that suit my mood at that time, then I start writing! I'm definitely a mood and feeling type of writer. I've never got the chance take any music classes :crying:

With the choruses, I write the ones that you hear me sing/rap, but any girls that you will hear will probably be all their own stuff. They hear what I have already written in my verses then come up with a chorus that suits it :001_smile:

I like songs that already have the chorus to, it gives me a topic to go off of :001_tt2:

Hey Rob!

I have to agree with the rest of the people here. The lyrics are top notch. They just go to show once again that you are a man of depth and substance. I feel so blessed to have you with us. :wink:

Lots of love right back to you. XO