• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

New Site Idea

lpdude86

Reaction score
How about a new site Broke Straight Boys with chest hair! Anybody else interested?
I hate seeing stubble on a chest, trimmed it ok but shaved does not do it for me:thumbdown:

How about a new site Broke Straight Boys with chest hair! Anybody else interested?
I hate seeing stubble on a chest, trimmed it ok but shaved does not do it for me:thumbdown:

It could work. I am not really bear kind of fan myself. I would have my back hair completely removed surgically if I could afford it and be guaranteed no unwanted side affects. I guess it is there for a reason. One day I will know the real answer. The site might be interesting to see some kind of a poll to see how many guys would like to see Broke Straight Bear Cubs at play. I know several guys that are not into twinkie guys and they love other bears so to speak. However most bear cubs don't develop their coats until their mid 20's. So, they will kind of loose that ire of twinkieness.:001_unsure:

Just the bear facts, please, and hold the stubble!

It could work. I am not really bear kind of fan myself. I would have my back hair completely removed surgically if I could afford it and be guaranteed no unwanted side affects. I guess it is there for a reason. One day I will know the real answer. The site might be interesting to see some kind of a poll to see how many guys would like to see Broke Straight Bear Cubs at play. I know several guys that are not into twinkie guys and they love other bears so to speak. However most bear cubs don't develop their coats until their mid 20's. So, they will kind of loose that ire of twinkieness.:001_unsure:

Dear lpdude and Jayman,

To begin with, I believe "back hair" removal by any means is a birthright guaranteed by the constitution and included in the health plan the Republicans seem so intent on defeating. Maybe it is the Republicans, with their hairy/sticky palms, that promote hairy backs, too, as it keeps their investment in lazer hair removal clinics very bu$y and profitable!

I am not afraid of a reasonable amount of body hair, provided the guy in question has the "kahones" to back it up. Otherwise, I wholehartedly support those, regardless of their endowed, trimming and using other hair removal techniques, minus the universally undesireable stubble effect (as applied in "waterboarding" which should be justifiably rejected just like "throwing the baby out with the bathwater)! Thank God for small favors, that there is a "grace period" extended for most guys till their mid 20's or slightly later, before developing their year-around coat.

It is written..."We all have a longing for something we haven't got", such as that angelicly silky-smooth baby skin of sweet youth and we all have a nostalgic hankering for revisiting this stage from time to time, if only vicariously. The same goes for those frequently unrequested hardons, tiny waistlines, plump butts, flat stomachs, musceled pecks and upper arms, narrow hips, and v-shaped torsos. All bring a slight tear to one's eye knowing those days are numbered will most likely never return. Therefore, me must eventually look affectionately to others to provide these sweet and nostalgic delights.

Slightly misty-eyed indeed,

Cumrag27, aka Stimpy

Just to set the record straight, I am not saying fur covered guys. A smattering of chest hair is good. Back hair would probably be a turn off.
It just seems that as we see the models they have shaved their chests etc and there is stubble. To me the stubble can be a turn off, I keep wondering what the guy looks like before the shave.
As someone that has a some chest hair, I can't see why guys shave it off unless they are doing for a reason like competitive swimming. But hey that is just me.
In the door showers I see guys trimming it up and it seems that many of the guys that use to totally shave it off have stopped. But maybe that is because it is winter and the extra hair helps keep them warm.
I will start a poll to see what guys want and like to see.

I said on the poll that if you have a really nice hair pattern you can have quite a lot of hair on the front of your torso and still look good. A trail down the front joining chest hair to pubes is more or less what I mean, without the rug effect on your tummy.

But I'm more into boys with hairy legs and even asses, but who still don't have much hair above the bellybutton.

lpdude86,

Those hairy chested websites already exist! There are even some here on the Bonus Sites that you can access.
Judging from the people who view (not posters) the threads, there are thousands of members to this site. Obviously, a lot of members like the site pretty much just like it is. As someone else posted on a thread recently, " if it isn't broken, why fix it?"

lpdude86,

Those hairy chested websites already exist! There are even some here on the Bonus Sites that you can access.
Judging from the people who view (not posters) the threads, there are thousands of members to this site. Obviously, a lot of members like the site pretty much just like it is. As someone else posted on a thread recently, " if it isn't broken, why fix it?"

No one suggested " fixing" or altering this site and for the bonus sites with guy with hair they are all crap!
The videos are old, the guys are old, and the pretty much in a couple words "friggin stink"!
If you take a close look at the "bonus sites" you will find most of the videos are at least 15 years old ( I have done some research on that).
And if you look at the "elite" sites you will find that they keep the videos in a rotations so you will see a video this week and in 12 weeks see it again. The same goes for the Falcon sites.
I guess suggesting something " new" is not allowed. Some people are just too tropophobic.

No one suggested " fixing" or altering this site and for the bonus sites with guy with hair they are all crap!
The videos are old, the guys are old, and the pretty much in a couple words "friggin stink"!
If you take a close look at the "bonus sites" you will find most of the videos are at least 15 years old ( I have done some research on that).
And if you look at the "elite" sites you will find that they keep the videos in a rotations so you will see a video this week and in 12 weeks see it again. The same goes for the Falcon sites.
I guess suggesting something " new" is not allowed. Some people are just too tropophobic.
You guys are making me learn new words. Yesterday Slim introduced me to "evisceration" and today lpdude, you had me look up "tropophobic", which apparently means "fear of changes".

I posted on your poll question dealing with the same subject that I like naturally smooth guys, but I don't think that makes me necessarily "tropophobic". This site has been described by some as a "fetish niche" site, and I believe that based on the apparent success of the site, there is a market who have a very specific type of guy that turns them on.

It is not a fear of changes that makes me not into having many hairy chested guys. Some of my best friends are hairy chested. :thumbup:

But seriously, I've noticed other member's on the forum also say that this is the only pay site that they subscribe to. Therefore I have to conclude that folks must like what they see here, and may have the same fetish as I do, that being primarily attracted to guys between 18-24, who identify themselves as being heterosexual, and are thin to lightly muscled, with a boyishly handsome face, and a mostly smooth tight trim body. A nice cock, nice ass and great personality help too, but I do want to see guys who fit my description the majority of the time here.

David has had some guys of color on occasion, as well as older guys, heavier guys, real skinny guys, and guys who are hairy, and those are all great on occasion, as a change of pace. But my niche fetish is guy's who look like Logan, Mike Robbins, Jordan, Alden or Tyler, to name some of my favorites who all fit into my "niche type".

That is just what I want to spend my money on, and certainly tolerate and sometimes really enjoy guys who are out of my parameters, but want the focus to remain as it is, or I would no longer be a member here, as they would not be catering to my needs.

I'm just speaking for my own personal taste, and have no problem with anyone wanting and requesting anything at all, that turns them on. Management then needs to decide what will make their site the most successful, and therefore the most profitable site. That's kind of how capitalism and free enterprise works. :cool:

I'm partial to hairy asses myself. I prefer what's hairy "down there" than what's hairy above the waist line. Men with hairy tits just doesn't do it for me. LOL Now a hot hairy masculine Italian ass - Well now that's worth maybe a couple of grand.

You guys are making me learn new words. Yesterday Slim introduced me to "evisceration" and today lpdude, you had me look up "tropophobic", which apparently means "fear of changes".

I posted on your poll question dealing with the same subject that I like naturally smooth guys, but I don't think that makes me necessarily "tropophobic". This site has been described by some as a "fetish niche" site, and I believe that based on the apparent success of the site, there is a market who have a very specific type of guy that turns them on.

It is not a fear of changes that makes me not into having many hairy chested guys. Some of my best friends are hairy chested. :thumbup:

But seriously, I've noticed other member's on the forum also say that this is the only pay site that they subscribe to. Therefore I have to conclude that folks must like what they see here, and may have the same fetish as I do, that being primarily attracted to guys between 18-24, who identify themselves as being heterosexual, and are thin to lightly muscled, with a boyishly handsome face, and a mostly smooth tight trim body. A nice cock, nice ass and great personality help too, but I do want to see guys who fit my description the majority of the time here.

David has had some guys of color on occasion, as well as older guys, heavier guys, real skinny guys, and guys who are hairy, and those are all great on occasion, as a change of pace. But my niche fetish is guy's who look like Logan, Mike Robbins, Jordan, Alden or Tyler, to name some of my favorites who all fit into my "niche type".

That is just what I want to spend my money on, and certainly tolerate and sometimes really enjoy guys who are out of my parameters, but want the focus to remain as it is, or I would no longer be a member here, as they would not be catering to my needs.

I'm just speaking for my own personal taste, and have no problem with anyone wanting and requesting anything at all, that turns them on. Management then needs to decide what will make their site the most successful, and therefore the most profitable site. That's kind of how capitalism and free enterprise works. :cool:

That is great, you like "twinks" as do I. I never said to change this site, if you read back to my original post you will see that I suggested starting a brother site so to speak that would model this site in all aspects except having or encouraging the guys to shave their chests. I am 20 and I am in college at a medium sized private college and let me tell you that there are very few guys in the showers that shave or wax their chests. and I would say that about 80% of them have some chest hair. There are the few that have fur mats on their chest (yuck!) by some just have a happy trail.
So, in conclusion, please do not read things into what I write, just read what I write.
Also, I do appreciate your opinion even if it varies from mine.
PS- Did you actually find tropophobic in the dictionary or where did you find it. I am a psych major so that word is just one of the $20 words are have learned during my continuing education.

PS- Did you actually find tropophobic in the dictionary or where did you find it. I am a psych major so that word is just one of the $20 words are have learned during my continuing education.
I just googled it for a definition. It's nice to have college age guys, like you and Slim around :cool: to keep me researching new vocabulary words every few days.

And I certainly welcome your opinions here. I enjoy reading everyone's opinions whether I agree with them or not. That's why it's called a forum. :thumbup1:

I just googled it for a definition. It's nice to have college age guys, like you and Slim around :cool: to keep me researching new vocabulary words every few days.

And I certainly welcome your opinions here. I enjoy reading everyone's opinions whether I agree with them or not. That's why it's called a forum. :thumbup1:

Mike, I think you are now Slimmie's favorite person!:biggrin:

You should have some of your more experienced models do sausage parties and film them. Now that would be fun.

You should have some of your more experienced models do sausage parties and film them. Now that would be fun.
For the third time in the last few days, someone's post on this forum has made it necessary for me to have to do some research. :001_unsure:

I found this on something called "Wikitionary". It say's:

Etymology
From the similarity of the human penis to a sausage.

Noun

sausage party (plural sausage parties)

(slang, derisive) A gathering with many more men than women.  [quotations ▼]

The audience at Warped, unlike the sausage party you get at a typical ground-level punk show, is half-female, maybe more.

And while doing my research. I found this You Tube video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLs5NEy9JF4