• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

New Site Idea

Ray, I'm coming. Just let me get into that dressmakertailored shortsleeved washedout turquoise thighlength 100%cotton greenthang with my new name on it, and I'm there.

Majesty, thanks for noticing my credentials. No not that, that's just one of those flashlight thingies for their ears in my pants pocket.

Kianna, I like your names better, and Itsonlyslim sounds Romanian and goes against the evidence, but...

Ray, I'm coming. Just let me get into that dressmakertailored shortsleeved washedout turquoise thighlength 100%cotton greenthang with my new name on it, and I'm there.

Majesty, thanks for noticing my credentials. No not that, that's just one of those flashlight thingies for their ears in my pants pocket.

Kianna, I like your names better, and Itsonlyslim sounds Romanian and goes against the evidence, but...

I'm glad you mentioned that Ray's suggestion goes against the evidence, Dr. Slimw?. I was wondering if he needed to borrow my glasses, and go look again.:blush:

I've never seen you in turquoise, but they do make scrubs in other colors.....

I'm glad you mentioned that Ray's suggestion goes against the evidence, Dr. Slimw?. I was wondering if he needed to borrow my glasses, and go look again.:blush:

I'm told this one matches my eyes.

Break the Itsonlyslim down - It's only slim (it is not an ass tearing willy)

New Site Idea

Why not a site where we can send Broke Straight Boys to fuck a broke straight girl; if only to prove he's straight! (And the girl is in charge this time...)

Not another straight site, but a gay friendly brokeboysandgirls.com!

Last edited:
New Site Idea

Why not a site where we can send Broke Straight Boys to fuck a broke straight girl; if only to prove he's straight! (And the girl is in charge this time...)

Not another straight site, but a gay friendly brokeboysandgirls.com!

sounds good to me, just focus the cameras on the guys:tongue_smilie:

Indeed the camera should be focused on the guys.

Nobody shocked, or jealous if our straight models have some girl fun?