• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

New Photo Update From Rob Ryder

LOL, Lovelylumps . . . oops I mean, lovelumps, what did you think of the NOLA pictures!

Well... I don't know how lovely they are... they sure are big lumps! Sometimes I can almost pretend they aren't even there and then someone draws attention to them... take our friend Jimmy, for instance;)

I think the pics are fabulous! They are a great reminder of just how stinking wet it was there! Which is why I have that silly umbrella dangling from my wrist in all those pix! lol. But they are also such a great diary of an amazing weekend! I can't believe I slept through so much of the fun! Partying all night long takes it's toll!

I'm so glad I got to see a little video of you in your little sailor caps! I'll never look at a Swiss flag the same way again;)

I would like to mention that it appears Deidra missed an armpit. And it's such a lovely one, at that. Too bad....

And I hope Ms K doesn't resent me too much.... But I am such a lucky girl:)

Well... I don't know how lovely they are... they sure are big lumps! Sometimes I can almost pretend they aren't even there and then someone draws attention to them... take our friend Jimmy, for instance;)

I think the pics are fabulous! They are a great reminder of just how stinking wet it was there! Which is why I have that silly umbrella dangling from my wrist in all those pix! lol. But they are also such a great diary of an amazing weekend! I can't believe I slept through so much of the fun! Partying all night long takes it's toll!

I'm so glad I got to see a little video of you in your little sailor caps! I'll never look at a Swiss flag the same way again;)

I would like to mention that it appears Deidra missed an armpit. And it's such a lovely one, at that. Too bad....

And I hope Ms K doesn't resent me too much.... But I am such a lucky girl:)

Oh Lovelumps, my dear friend,

I am so happy that you had such a great time in NOLA! Meeting Deidra and JW after talking for so long long, must have been amazing. Hanging out with Jimmy and dancing with Cole, sounds like a blast.

But, the time you spent (and the lip lock) with my Robbie has me......Jealous, Jealous, Jealous!!!!

I am so happy that you had such a great time in NOLA! Meeting Deidra and JW after talking for so long long, must have been amazing. Hanging out with Jimmy and dancing with Cole, sounds like a blast.

But, the time you spent (and the lip lock) with my Robbie has me......Jealous, Jealous, Jealous!!!!

I'm trying so hard not to rub it in... but could you tell I was swooning? He has the softest lips... (what you can't see is that I'm covering my head to avoid the laptop smashing I'm certain is coming my way...)

I'm trying so hard not to rub it in... but could you tell I was swooning? He has the softest lips... (what you can't see is that I'm covering my head to avoid the laptop smashing I'm certain is coming my way...)

I never throw things................but if you start describing the feel of his tongue, I might have to shed some tears.:crying:

LOL. Um no comment!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. The things I know!

Can I touch your hot body? Maybe not because it so hot I could burn my delicate hands. Rob, the SUPERMODEL! You're like Gallo wine - you only get better and better each day every day.

I think it would be best for me not to comment haha

I love you both :biggrin:

Can I touch your hot body? Maybe not because it so hot I could burn my delicate hands. Rob, the SUPERMODEL! You're like Gallo wine - you only get better and better each day every day.

Gallo wine?? I've never had anyone compare me to wine before! I like it!!

Can we switch from wine to cognac :thumbup:

Rob I just love watching you're scenes. I would love to see you flip flop. How do you feel about a guy cumming in you're mouth at the end of a scene?

Rob I just love watching you're scenes. I would love to see you flip flop. How do you feel about a guy cumming in you're mouth at the end of a scene?

Thanks bigslim! Actually I have a couple scenes that I've had to get cum in my mouth, and let's just say that's not my favorite thing to do lol.

I have a flip flop scene from about a year ago with Mick Hason, have you seen it?

Attachments

• Say Cheese.jpg
    Say Cheese.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 17
Not sure if everyone saw this, but i thought it was pretty comical hehe

Attachments

• Jimmy Umbrella Decadence.jpg
    Jimmy Umbrella Decadence.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 19
It is a cute photo Rob. I'd love to hold the umbrella for you Rob. I'd take good care of you. Just like the song from The Police...."It's a big enough umbrella, but it's always me who ends up getting wet" haha XO

hahahah tampa, you have no idea how hard I was laughing after finishing your post :)

Cool!

Loved the photo, Rob, -- love you! Your scenes on College Dudes are great! You are a magnificent bottom! You steal the show from all those "toppers!" I'm so glad you communicate with us often!

Your "ridiculous" fan,
Tequila69:001_smile: