• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

New Photo Update From Rob Ryder

Rob_Ryder

College Dudes Model
BSB Model
Reaction score
Howdy Ya'll!

Recently I have been training super hard to get into even better shape. I thought some of you might like to see the progress :thumbup:

Attachments

• Rob Update August 2011.jpg
    Rob Update August 2011.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 44
Ooops, here is the picture with me not floating horizontally haha

Attachments

• Rob Update August 2011.jpg
    Rob Update August 2011.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 39
Me likey! Keep up the good work! You know, I think the older you get, the sexier! I watched your first scenes, (btw, didn't know you did a Colt movie) and you were a cute twink. Now, you're becoming a sexy man.:thumbup1:

You know better than me exactly +what you need!

Howdy Ya'll!

Recently I have been training super hard to get into even better shape. I thought some of you might like to see the progress :thumbup:

Ooops, here is the picture with me not floating horizontally haha

Dearest and "most svelte" Rob,

The photo is "GREAT" vertical or horizontal! It all looks good to me, although I have a leaning for the horizontal one!lol What I really have to ask is exactly what are you training so super hard for anyway? I did not see any need for improvement, but you do what makes you happy and super hard too. It is all in the packaging!:thumbup::biggrin::blush:

Devoted fan,

Stimpy

My man Rob - your more toned body is to die for, but what makes you the hottest of them all is your bod combined with your great personality as we have come to know it through the BTS episodes and your forum posts. I can't wait to see you in more topping scenes on cdudes.:thumbup::thumbup:

You looked very sexy in San Diego and you look even better now. Keep up the good work.

Howdy Ya'll!

You're impossible: you said you were blushing at the praise for your Smokin' Papers rap? Dude, you wouldn't blush at anything OTT anyone said about how good you are, because you know it yourself. I adore that about you. Yours and my favorite forumette once had a good time chortling at your red jock appearances in the hotel room scene BTS, so cute and Out There, and pleased someone had a cam in his hand.

:001_tt1:Your self confidence and transparent glee at being You is irresistible. Huge amounts of Rob are never Enough. I want to have you for my very own.:001_tt1:

(Your body was perfect before and is perfect now. Just as long as you're not on anything stronger than whey isolate I'm all for it.)

Great body!! Don't get more buff than you are as you could become one of those muscle bound freaks of nature. I like you where you are and found you very attractive from the beginning. Your best feature is still your great personality. I love the way you keep in touch. Thanks again for the update.

Becoming????

(Rob even knows this, as I told him when I say him).....His EYES are just the START of sexy, on him! LOL

Me likey! Keep up the good work! You know, I think the older you get, the sexier! I watched your first scenes, (btw, didn't know you did a Colt movie) and you were a cute twink. Now, you're becoming a sexy man.:thumbup1:

You're impossible: you said you were blushing at the praise for your Smokin' Papers rap? Dude, you wouldn't blush at anything OTT anyone said about how good you are, because you know it yourself. I adore that about you. Yours and my favorite forumette once had a good time chortling at your red jock appearances in the hotel room scene BTS, so cute and Out There, and pleased someone had a cam in his hand.

:001_tt1:Your self confidence and transparent glee at being You is irresistible. Huge amounts of Rob are never Enough. I want to have you for my very own.:001_tt1:

(Your body was perfect before and is perfect now. Just as long as you're not on anything stronger than whey isolate I'm all for it.)

Sorry Honey, but I agree with Slimmie. I don't think you do much blushing either............. You know what a hottie you are.:001_tt1:

Someone said, not to get too big and bulky, and I agree. Hopefully you reach your goal before you get all veiny and angry looking.:mad:

Dude, how about that. Msky and I both hope you don't turn up in 3 weeks with a muscle-update showing you with those lumps under your skin where your arms and legs hook onto your torso, the ones that look like button mushrooms. And your entire circulatory system etched on the surface of your bod. Don't you dare buy a spray can of that deep bronze posing pigment either. It's a slippery slope.

Love from me, and yours and my fave forumette. As Bill O'Reilly says, "We're lookin' out for YOU."

Slimmie, your way with words never ceases to amaze me. Thank you for the compliment brotha!

P.S. Other than whey protein, I gave up supplements almost a year ago and haven't looked back since. (I'm not talkin about steroids btw lol)

Sorry Honey, but I agree with Slimmie. I don't think you do much blushing either............. You know what a hottie you are.:001_tt1:

Someone said, not to get too big and bulky, and I agree. Hopefully you reach your goal before you get all veiny and angry looking.:mad:

Haha, please believe that my main goal is to be anything but a buff muscle freak . . I'm just workin with what I have and making it look better. I.E. my arms do get neglected as well as my abs. So those are the main areas, but my idea is not to bulk. How do you think I've stayed lookin like this after workin out for three years hehe . . :001_cool:

Actually the workout I am doing is one that I did a couple years ago. It's Brad Pitt's workout for his role as Tyler Durden in, Fight Club. It focuses on being more shredded with out getting bulky.

Have faith my dear Ms. K, only good things will come :001_tt1:

Rob you're look ripped in that pic. It would look 10x's hotter if you were standing there the same way but with you're nice hard cock. (Just saying)

Rob you're look ripped in that pic. It would look 10x's hotter if you were standing there the same way but with you're nice hard cock. (Just saying)

As the good book puts it, ask and ye shall receive. I will have a pic like that for you within the next few days :wink:

You asked, now you receive!

Attachments

• Rob Bathroom PIc Update.jpg
    Rob Bathroom PIc Update.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 56