• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

New Orleans Mardi Gras Feb 12-15th

This mardi gras sounds like a great place to be...

sometimes it sucks to be in New Zealand as we are just so dam far away from all the fun:scared:.....you guys soooooooo need to tour down here you know!!! We have nothing along the lines of the awesome prides of the States but we do have adrenaline junky sports haha not quite the same but as long as you get the rush!!:tongue_smilie:

you guys rock for taking the time out of your busy weekend to post as well.....:thumbup:

The first half of this post makes no sense until the interview video gets posted. Just a forewarning.

I'm in the middle of the second interview...Jace is telling a snake story...He made the paper from the snake lady. He just asked a ridiculous question, and I'm now googling it...

I'm so caught off guard right now haha. Why are we talking about cum???

...I found the answer. Put your googling skills to the test and maybe you could win.

Anyway, New Orleans is wild. Mardi Gras is insane. I will be coming back every year. This is unlike anything I've ever experienced. I'm having a blast. Some of the local restaurants were playing some good music, and the food is great. We gotta go hit up the street and give out some shirts. See you later.

Nice to see your posts Logan..... I have cast you in the Rob Lowe role in my "mind version" of The Outsiders.... see what happens when an old teacher has much too much time on his hands???? Keep your eyes on the education prize, but also keep doing the things we pervs love to see you do!!! Additional kissing would be nice, until you are ready for the goats and donkeys!! We love ya

Hey guys, We all made it home and well i am tired haha!! Hopefully the videos are up soon, and thanks for tuning in haha... Laterz

Thank you Jace (and of course Logan) for keeping us all informed of the goings on in New Orleans. :thumbup: I'm glad to hear you had such a good time. I'm sure we all look forward to seeing the interviews and all the other video and pictures.

I must admit that I'm a little disappointed that we didn't hear from Diesal. :confused1: If even just to pop in for a day. Is there any chance of getting him to post? :drool: Even if his time online in here was just hit and miss?

I must admit that I'm a little disappointed that we didn't hear from Diesal. :confused1: If even just to pop in for a day. Is there any chance of getting him to post? :drool: Even if his time online in here was just hit and miss?

Hey there. I will give Diesal a call and see if I can get him to make a post. :) He is such an amazing guy, I can see why everyone likes him so much.

Thanks Sha, he really does have a great personality. It really shows on the film but in person I bet he is even better.

Hey there. I will give Diesal a call and see if I can get him to make a post. :) He is such an amazing guy, I can see why everyone likes him so much.

Thanks Sha! :thumbup1::biggrin: If he only knew how much affection so many of us in here have for him, then I don't think he would hesitate.

A dingo stole my baby!