• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

New Orleans Mardi Gras Feb 12-15th

this is gonna sound totally campy and in bad taste, but is it bad that i wish i was a hot dog? you boys are beautiful as ever! have a great time, wish i could be there but its kinda hard for me to get outa pittsburgh at the moment...damn this city! why the hell is it so far away from all the fun!

well i guess the more appropriate response is,

LAISSEZ LES BON TEMPS ROULEZ!

Last edited:
Hey Guys, Morning... We just woke up! We had a great night last night. There was alot of people out and they were excited to see us. We gave away alot of DVD's and some T Shirts. It was great tho, everytime we walked around one corner of the bar they would yell out "Broke Straight Boys Rule" Although its cold as ice here, we are gonna survive, but last night Diesal pulled out the bed from the couch and layed down and he fell through, I laughed so hard! We called down to the lobby to tell them about the bed and they told us eventhough it was a pull out bed, it wasnt ment to be slept on! Well were out the door! See you guys soon!

this is gonna sound totally campy and in bad taste, but is it bad that i wish i was a hot dog? you boys are beautiful as ever! have a great time, wish i could be there but its kinda hard for me to get outa pittsburgh at the moment...damn this city! why the hell is it so far away from all the fun!

You will be happy to know that we are looking at visiting Pittsburgh this year. We will keep you updated.

thats awesome! i saw you guys at pride last year but had no idea what you were about or who anyone is. my friends went up to see you guys, but i stayed behind. i now regret that cuz i woould have joined the site sooner!

Hey! Well guys we spent all day filming all kinds of stuff and we did personal interviews with myself, diesal and Logan. We went to the parade and had a blast. We even got in our underwear at the bar and had some crazy photos taken and some videos. Some great fans wanted to do body shots off of us so well... you know what we did haha.. you should be here!! Its such a blast! Well we would love for you to see the videos but....... Sha lost the the camera while walking back from the parade! Dont ask... He got back here and then realized he didn't have it! Well we are about to go to the Pub and hand out some videos, so we will see ya later!

thats awesome! i saw you guys at pride last year but had no idea what you were about or who anyone is. my friends went up to see you guys, but i stayed behind. i now regret that cuz i woould have joined the site sooner!

Hey jwglass, we are glad that you decided to join! I guess Sha told you that we are planning on visiting you guys soon so stick around there and you will see us soon.

Hey Jace! It's good to hear from you again. Thanks for keeping us up to date. :wink:

Stay warm! LOL

Hey jwglass, we are glad that you decided to join! I guess Sha told you that we are planning on visiting you guys soon so stick around there and you will see us soon.

well jace, if you say stay, ill stay. the thought of seeing all you awesome guys at pride this year makes this winter weather bear-able! (sorry, gay joke) chances are when i meet you guys, im going to get all giggly and shy like a little school girl meeting the backstreet boys, so im warning you now, try not to think less of me!

That is bummer that we wont get to see the video/interviews...

LMAO, I lose something every time I go to New Orleans. Some drag queen will eat good this week. I have so much fun when I am there, that I don't even care about what gets taken. Have fun guys!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys. We just got back from getting a new camera and we are getting ready to record now. We had some absolutely amazing footage yesterday but things happen. I am still bummed about losing the damn camera but we promised you video of this trip and today we will take some for you. I will redo the interviews with the guys and we will try to get the best possible stuff that we can today. We will be uploading some more pictures from yesterday shortly. Luckily we did do some still shots so you will be able to see what we had video of. :)

Broke Straight Boys at the Orleans Pub

Here are a few pictures of the guys at the bar yesterday. In New Orleans the party happens in the streets but when word got around that the boys had stripped down to their underwear and danced on the bar, next thing you know people started gathering around the bar for a drink with the boys. A few lucky patrons got to have drinks "on" the boys. What a fun weekend this is.

Attachments

• DSC_0153.jpg
    DSC_0153.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 41
  • DSC_0170.jpg
    DSC_0170.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 37
  • DSC_0161.jpg
    DSC_0161.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 39
  • DSC_0176.jpg
    DSC_0176.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 40
Hey guys, well.. we are getting ready to do interviews again... Its really nice here today so we are looking forward to getting out and giving some stuff away. We had a blast last night at the pub, we walked around in our underwear all night. The bar was packed out tho. So i have a question that im gonna ask in the interview today and when you guys watch it ill be looking for a reply on here... We are really having fun seeing everyone and we cant wait to be in your city next. If you are in NOLA today and haven't seen us you better get out here today!! Laterz

The first half of this post makes no sense until the interview video gets posted. Just a forewarning.

I'm in the middle of the second interview...Jace is telling a snake story...He made the paper from the snake lady. He just asked a ridiculous question, and I'm now googling it...

I'm so caught off guard right now haha. Why are we talking about cum???

...I found the answer. Put your googling skills to the test and maybe you could win.

Anyway, New Orleans is wild. Mardi Gras is insane. I will be coming back every year. This is unlike anything I've ever experienced. I'm having a blast. Some of the local restaurants were playing some good music, and the food is great. We gotta go hit up the street and give out some shirts. See you later.

Hey Logan!!

You have SO many fans on the site here that I wish you could post more often. But I understand your reasons. And your priorities are correct. School should come first. I hope school is going well for you by the way.

We have really enjoyed your latest work with Shane. The fact that you even gave kissing a try was enough to set the house on fire in here. haha The crowd went wild! :waw:

We hope you'll consider letting down your guard a bit more and doing some more kissing. As long as it's a model that you're okay with. Again I just wanted to say how fond we are of you. Hope all is well.

Please keep us posted on some of your insights of the Mardis gras experience. I've never been there before myself. I hear it's alot of fun. I wanna do a body shot off of you. :blush: hehe That alone would be worth the price of the plane ticket. LOL

The first half of this post makes no sense until the interview video gets posted. Just a forewarning.

I'm in the middle of the second interview...Jace is telling a snake story...He made the paper from the snake lady. He just asked a ridiculous question, and I'm now googling it...

I'm so caught off guard right now haha. Why are we talking about cum???

...I found the answer. Put your googling skills to the test and maybe you could win.

Anyway, New Orleans is wild. Mardi Gras is insane. I will be coming back every year. This is unlike anything I've ever experienced. I'm having a blast. Some of the local restaurants were playing some good music, and the food is great. We gotta go hit up the street and give out some shirts. See you later.

Hey Logan, ditto Tampa's reflections on your priorities, but I hafta say that reading you is always great even without any of the arcane and scholarly words and phrases you love so much, so post whenever you can.

Feeling the love today? HVD mister, from sunny Spain.

Yes. A big Happy Valentine's Day to Logan, Diesal and Jace!

I can't wait for Diesal to finally post so that we can really show him the luv. There are so many of us in here who are huge fans of his and we've never been able to express it to him in our own words.

Logan dude, it looks like you're reading this thread right now from what I see on the forum home page.

You're wearing a pair of shamrock boxers in the Mardi Gras pix that I think I recognize from one of your Broke Straight Boys shoots, true? Yeah, I know, obsessive lol...

btw, did you know I've got your pair of tightywhities from the deflowering session with Tyler and CJ? In my underwear drawer? Yeah, I know, obs...