• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

New Narrator...NOT

bostnbilly

Reaction score
The threeway that didn't or couldn't or who cares? Why spend 80% of the clip watching a hassle over kissing for $100? The dude who finally offered to give head got turned down...by a new narrator!:mad: I hope this is not going to be a trend. Please bring back the guy who knows how to put on a sex show not a boring sloppy joke. I'm sorry to be blunt, but no way can you get turned on with this nonsense. Bad Doggy!

Bostnbilly, try this one on for size?

The threeway that didn't or couldn't or who cares? Why spend 80% of the clip watching a hassle over kissing for $100? The dude who finally offered to give head got turned down...by a new narrator!:mad: I hope this is not going to be a trend. Please bring back the guy who knows how to put on a sex show not a boring sloppy joke. I'm sorry to be blunt, but no way can you get turned on with this nonsense. Bad Doggy!

Dear bostnbilly,

You are so correct. I just saw an interview with Jeremy Hall interviewing Zakk for some other site. See if you agree with me. Tell us what you think about Jeremy Hall's interviewing talent.

Watch Zakk's coming out in the interview at: http://nickyoungxxx.com/all-nickyoun...remy-hall.html

Wouldn't you enjoy an interviewer with the same skills for Broke Straight Boys? I look forward to your response BB.

Sincerely,

Stimpy

So I skipped the last two months, to return (after an invitation off MikeYank) as the first new video's arrived.

The first video with Jimmy was a bridge over troubled water. A young 100% straight guy approaches the camera.

I liked Jimmy, straight and very nervous.

Would it have been possible to top previous director David right away? Never!

The only thing different I would come up different, was the second video with Jimmy. Such a straight guy, I would have fed a handsome willing gay bottom boy begging for his tool.

Jimmy should not have to suck cock, nor be a bottom. But he would have been good in pleasing a gay guy!

Last edited:
Great interview with Zakk. I love that soft spoken kid.

So he's gay. Who knew? :001_rolleyes: :001_tongue:

It's excellent his parents are being so supportive.

Last edited:
Not everybody is a "David Adamson" when it comes to interviewing people.
With some people being the interviewer comes naturally, with others it doesn't.
I am sure the first time David did an interview he was all thumbs, but he evolved his style in time.
No two people are the same, so I don't expect to see a "David" style of interview, unless it is David conducting the interview.
I think it is a bit unfair to make a judgement call on the new interviewer, at this point in time, give him time to develop his own unique style.
I know it will not be the same as David's so I am happy to give him his "learning time".
The whole team is on a very steep learning curve at the moment.

I have to agree with you on this the interviewer was awesome he should be on this site. Does anybody no what happened to Dave did he syart up a new site and take all the models with him

Not everybody is a "David Adamson" when it comes to interviewing people.
With some people being the interviewer comes naturally, with others it doesn't.
I am sure the first time David did an interview he was all thumbs, but he evolved his style in time.
No two people are the same, so I don't expect to see a "David" style of interview, unless it is David conducting the interview.
I think it is a bit unfair to make a judgement call on the new interviewer, at this point in time, give him time to develop his own unique style.
I know it will not be the same as David's so I am happy to give him his "learning time".
The whole team is on a very steep learning curve at the moment.

I agree, however, in my opinion the new interviewer needs to spend way less time interviewing, and a lot more time capturing hot sex.

Abe

I agree, however, in my opinion the new interviewer needs to spend way less time interviewing, and a lot more time capturing hot sex.

Abe

My dear Abe,

We haven't seen hot sex yet. Maybe when we get to the hot sex, the new narrator/Matthew, will stop talking and let it all happen.:blushing:

Here's the thing.. this site is Broke Straight Boys. straight men do not immediately just start having sex on a whim in most cases.. if you want to watch men having sex go to a site about gay men.. that's not what I'm paying for.. I want to see sex, but I don't expect everything to happen right away. I want the straight men to be believable which this site hasn't seen since its beginning.

I remember some hot scenes that David was just speechless...

My dear Abe,

We haven't seen hot sex yet. Maybe when we get to the hot sex, the new narrator/Matthew, will stop talking and let it all happen.:blushing:

Dear Ms. Kianna,

Yes, on more than one occasion, I remember David being speechless following some really HOT SCENES DURING THE OLDEN TIMES. i AM SURE YOU DO TOO!

Sincerely,

Stimpy

The thing about David was that he respected the boys and actually cared about them. With this new guy, the word that comes to mind is exploitation. I know some people will like that it's more rough and "manly" but it makes me a bit uncomfortable.

Exploiting? All models do have a choice.

What I like about Matthew our new narrator is that he's not imitating David, but stays true to himself. He has a pleasant voice, patience, is smart, uses his own style... After watching just three video's I must say he's way better than I dared to hope. Yeah, I like him already.

Give the guy some credits!

Exploiting? All models do have a choice.

What I like about Matthew our new narrator is that he's not imitating David, but stays true to himself. He has a pleasant voice, patience, is smart, uses his own style... After watching just three video's I must say he's way better than I dared to hope. Yeah, I like him already.

Give the guy some credits!

I totally agree RR. I like Matthew. He's feeling his way along as he figures out what works for a straight fet site. His last video got a 4.5 rating! That's an extremely good rating for what might have been only a week or two on the job.

If he can give us a 4.5 vid just after he walks in the door...can you imagine what he'll be able to do for us 6 months down the road when he actually gets GOOD at this?? The sky's the limit!

Go Matthew!! :thumbup:

Maybe NOT, but less Narration - More Direction

Maybe I'm missing something . . .The agenda (clearly articulated by David) should be to have reticent men actually experience the real joys of gay sex. The narrator needs to break down their stereotypes and tell them how to get off by celebrating their sensual male bodies - by actually experimenting and not by making a blow job sound like a reality show gimmick. Somehow that message has gotten lost among the unchallenged assumptions that this narrator - and some of the members -:glare: appear to have that make gay sex come across as a filthy act that only happens under depraved and coerced circumstances. Trying to make these willing participants come across as str8 he men who are sickened by the mere thought of kissing another man is offensive to my gay sensibilities. I never was a self-loathing faggot and I despise representations that enforce that impression.

Last edited:
Maybe I'm missing something . . .The agenda (clearly articulated by David) should be to have reticent men actually experience the real joys of gay sex. The narrator needs to break down their stereotypes and tell them how to get off by celebrating their sensual male bodies - by actually experimenting and not by making a blow job sound like a reality show gimmick. Somehow that message has gotten lost among the unchallenged assumptions that this narrator - and some of the members -:glare: appear to have that make gay sex come across as a filthy act that only happens under depraved and coerced circumstances. Trying to make these willing participants come across as str8 he men who are sickened by the mere thought of kissing another man is offensive to my gay sensibilities. I never was a self-loathing faggot and I despise representations that enforce that impression.
I respect your opinion, bostnbilly. You are certainly representing what I would consider to be the "norm" among gay men. However, I am curious as to why you came to this site, when there are so many well produced sites featuring hot handsome, gay models who openly acknowledge their sexuality and are proud to be making passionate love to a fellow gay man?

I came to this site because I am a devotee of what I perceive to be a minority fetish, of enjoying watching masculine straight young guys, performing gay sex acts against their normal nature. I have passed on taking memberships to sites that feature all gay models for that reason.

As far as the comparison between the new narrator, and David, I can recall many episodes where David featured a gay boy, offered him a lot less money than he was supposedly paying to his straight partner, and requested that the straight boy fuck the gay boy very hard, and used terminology and showed a similar attitude as to what "Matthew" has shown in the first three episodes. I loved David's work very much, and thought he did a wonderful job, and that is why I've been a continuous member of this site for so long. Over the many year's that David shot Broke Straight Boys, there were many types of models, and scenarios presented on this site. I would like to give Mark, and "Matthew" more than three episodes before making any sweeping judgements about where the site is going.

Um no .. that's not what is happeninig, but I don't want them to go back to acting gay.. there are plenty of gay sites.. I want to see straight men and I don't want them to gloryify gay sex.. that's not what straight men do. I cannot believe people are being so critical of him after 3 episodes.. it's time to grow up people.. the change is done, get over it.

Btw, the new guy has a sexy voice to me. I thought it was hot when he told Jimmy "Show me your asshole, man".

My dear Abe,

Let's hope Ms. K, let me buy us some popcorn and we can sit back and watch it together! :001_smile:

Abe