• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

New Maverick on SBJO!

baal

Reaction score
It is very hot to see Maverick at it again. I don't know why but he never fails to get my motor running. I just wish his videos would go back to appearing on the main site rather than being buried in a bonus site. Maverick deserves the star treatment and maybe even a good topping from Jordan!

I think I have every Maverick appearance possible, not just from this site...

Thanks again Mark. You are awesome. I am pretty sure I have all of these in my collection. If not I will add them. I think Maverick even did a few on College Boy Physicals. It was be cause of these and seeing Brady and Rider together Straight Boys Jerk Off that I was hoping to see Rider and Tanner come over and do some shoots for Broke Straight Boys

My Favorites from Straight Boys Jerk Off have pretty much been Maverick, Brady, Tanner and Rider. :thumbup:

I just wonder how much we had to do with Maverick's decision to be gay??? Seriously, did Maverick and Brady ever become a couple. They have done a lot of work together. Does anyone know???

I also think he goes by Maverick Strong. David said in post a while back that Maverick joined the US Armed Forces. Wow...

Last edited:
Extremely hot scene Kitty bar the door LOL

My Favorites from Straight Boys Jerk Off have pretty much been Maverick, Brady, Tanner and Rider. :thumbup:

I don't disagree with any of your choices Jayman. Good picks. And yes Baal, Maverick is hot. Since I have given Straight Boys Jerk Off its share of lumps in the past I would be quick to point out that I would add Adam to the list of all time great models to appear on the site. Even though he's only had one scene aired so far. Maybe more to cum? :w00t: I like Rider alot too. But Adam has the better body overall in my book.

Like the rest of you, I love Maverick too. You have to admit, Brady was beautiful too. I hope to see a lot more of him too!
This was a GREAT passionate shoot!
I would love to see Maverick & Diesal or Maverick & Logan going at it!!!!

I don't disagree with any of your choices Jayman. Good picks. And yes Baal, Maverick is hot. Since I have given Straight Boys Jerk Off its share of lumps in the past I would be quick to point out that I would add Adam to the list of all time great models to appear on the site. Even though he's only had one scene aired so far. Maybe more to cum? :w00t: I like Rider alot too. But Adam has the better body overall in my book.

I guess I kind of forgot about Adam... He was a cutie too.:thumbup:

Nsreed I am with you I think a shoot with Maverick and Logan would be very hot indeed.

Maverick is awesome, I like him a lot and I think this scene is great. Brady is a cutie too so all round great. I don't tend to check out the Straight Boys Jerk Off sites much unless you guys recommend and episode lol...lazy I know but it is like having my own previewing group.
me thinks I will have to pull my finger out and check it much more regularly off my own back I think!!:w00t::drool: