• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

New Avatar

Tequila69

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
I want to introduce you to my new avatar: Michael J. Fox! Michael is my hero! Not only is he an actor, as I am;but he also suffers from Parkinson's as I do. He has set up the Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research. Besides presenting the newest research news, the foundation posts information on the disease as well. It even helps people stricken with this disease to find clinical trials they may be interested in participating.:thumbup:

Michael is a beacon of HOPE for me and others who suffer from this debilitating disease.:thumbup1:

Hi Everyone,
I want to introduce you to my new avatar: Michael J. Fox! Michael is my hero! Not only is he an actor, as I am;but he also suffers from Parkinson's as I do. He has set up the Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research. Besides presenting the newest research news, the foundation posts information on the disease as well. It even helps people stricken with this disease to find clinical trials they may be interested in participating.:thumbup:

Michael is a beacon of HOPE for me and others who suffer from this debilitating disease.:thumbup1:
Thank you Tequilla69 on two counts.

Michael J. Fox became a favorite of mine while portraying Alex Keaton on Family Ties. He was a totally engaging comedic actor, and I too admire what he has done with his life after getting Parkinson's. I am sure that he earned enough money from his television and cinema work to have totally retired from the public eye, and become a private citizen, but instead he has done marvelous work to make the general public aware of the plight of those stricken with this disease.

In fact he recently appeared in an episode of the dark comedy on HBO, Curb Your Enthusiasm, starring the marvelous Larry David. Michael was so engaging and funny, playing off Larry's character, and his Parkinson's shaking became a focal point of the comedy. Michael is a very good man.

And secondly Tequila, with your new avatar, I will never confuse you with any other poster again, as your unique Michael J. Fox tells me visually, immediately that I am reading a post by Tequila69. Thank you so much!!! :thumbup:

You earn a perfect score of "5" for this choice.

Thank you Tequilla69 on two counts.

Michael J. Fox became a favorite of mine while portraying Alex Keaton on Family Ties. He was a totally engaging comedic actor, and I too admire what he has done with his life after getting Parkinson's. I am sure that he earned enough money from his television and cinema work to have totally retired from the public eye, and become a private citizen, but instead he has done marvelous work to make the general public aware of the plight of those stricken with this disease.

In fact he recently appeared in an episode of the dark comedy on HBO, Curb Your Enthusiasm, starring the marvelous Larry David. Michael was so engaging and funny, playing off Larry's character, and his Parkinson's shaking became a focal point of the comedy. Michael is a very good man.

And secondly Tequila, with your new avatar, I will never confuse you with any other poster again, as your unique Michael J. Fox tells me visually, immediately that I am reading a post by Tequila69. Thank you so much!!! :thumbup:

Dear Tequila69,

Mikeyank is absolutely correct in applauding your new avatar selection that tells us something about the user, Tequila69. And Michale J. Fox has served as such an inspiration nationwide to many for his courage. I can't blame anyone wanting to be associated with him. This is so much better than a generic team avatar of someone who may leave at any time. And for those new users coming online in the future, they won't be so readily confusing your avatar with someone else's with the same appearance.

You have earned a standing ovation!
:waw::waw::waw:

Sincerely pleased,

Stimpy

Now that's what an avatar really is all about - it should tell something about yourself. Great choice and very noble.

Now that's what an avatar really is all about - it should tell something about yourself. Great choice and very noble.

So, do we dub him Prince Tequila or King Tequila?:biggrin:

And where is Her Majesty of the forum, to do the honors?????

On that Note!

So, do we dub him Prince Tequila or King Tequila?:biggrin:

And where is Her Majesty of the forum, to do the honors?????

Her majesty is right here. We have been somewhat distracted in recent days, but we do check in on the many wonderful citizens of Forumland with some regularity!

We agree that the person known as Tequila69 has shown great wisdom in choosing an avatar of such distinction. We also agree that such wisdom and thoughtfulness deserves a response of equal measure. It is our pleasure to declare that Tequila69 should hereafter be known as Crown Prince Tequila

Thanks!

Thank you your Majesty Markymark! I am indeed humbled by this great honor! I shall endeavor to uphold the rich and wonderful traditions of Forumland, such as posting MY OPINIONS of the interactions of our stable of studs, our hot and hung models.

I also promise to seal all private messages I send to my fellow forumites with my own Seal that consists of a hot dollop of cum, stamped with a crowned likeness of Cliff's well endowed penis.

I further promise not to get involved with rich, foreign playboys, unless their cocks are longer than Cliff's well endowed penis!

My love and thanks also go out to the indubitable and incontrovertible Ms Kianna, for her sponsorship! And as for you, your Majesty, I always willing to kneel before you, as I know there is much you can teach me.:blowjob:

Your Humble Servant,
Crown Prince Tequila

Your highness,
I hope your highness will occasionally throw a few bread crumbs our way just to stay in touch with the down & under crowd who love and worship your august person.

Your highness,
I hope your highness will occasionally throw a few bread crumbs our way just to stay in touch with the down & under crowd who love and worship your august person.

I have more than a few crumbs for you, my dear and lovely man!:001_tongue: