• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

BrokeStraightBoys.com to be featured in LOGO's newest drama series "DTLA"

Since Jimmy was talking about surfing, I think if actual surfing is going to be part of this show CHAD:001_wub: would have been a better choice......
Thank you for your "unbiased" opinion Ms. K. :lol:

What a coincidence that you would have chosen Chad, and I am quite pleased with the choice of Jimmy.
That is as surprising as Fox News supporting Romney, and CNN favoring Obama. :001_rolleyes:

Thank you for your "unbiased" opinion Ms. K. :lol:

What a coincidence that you would have chosen Chad, and I am quite pleased with the choice of Jimmy.
That is as surprising as Fox News supporting Romney, and CNN favoring Obama. :001_rolleyes:

Not unbiased, Mikey.........But CHAD:001_wub: actually surfs, so it makes sense.:001_tongue:

Not unbiased, Mikey.........But CHAD:001_wub: actually surfs, so it makes sense.:001_tongue:
Good point Ms. K, but keep in mind that Chad has chosen to go behind the scenes, off camera,
while Jimmy likes to "show off" his assets on camera. :001_tongue:

But I'd love to see Mark use more of his models from Broke Straight Boys in his television projects,
and Chad sure is easy on the eyes, so I say, The more the merrier! :001_cool:

Good point Ms. K, but keep in mind that Chad has chosen to go behind the scenes, off camera,
while Jimmy likes to "show off" his assets on camera. :001_tongue:

But I'd love to see Mark use more of his models from Broke Straight Boys in his television projects,
and Chad sure is easy on the eyes, so I say, The more the merrier! :001_cool:

Maybe someone on the show will go to a mountain resort..........and we will get to see our resident snowboarder, AYDEN.:biggrin:

That's why you call yourself "Switzerland" as you know how to compromise and make both sides happy!!!!! :angel:
I thought people were called "Switzerland" because they had no opinion and refused to take sides in any argument/conflict/war. I could be wrong though and often am. lol

I do love compromise. If the idiots in Washington knew how to compromise, this country would be in much better shape.

I know....:offtopic:....sorry.

I thought people were called "Switzerland" because they had no opinion and refused to take sides in any argument/conflict/war. I could be wrong though and often am. lol

I do love compromise. If the idiots in Washington knew how to compromise, this country would be in much better shape.

I know....:offtopic:....sorry.
Oh, I see your point Robb. When we go to vote on November 6, we should write in the name AYDEN.:biggrin: