• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Nelson Alert

tim114

Reaction score
I am a member of Videoboxmen.com. They have over 1500 DVD's online. It is a good pay site. Just caught Nelson (I think) working for a different Studio. He is a top and doing the bareback. This site has a bunch of D & E videos, which are probably those of David and Eddie. You can ask them. Looks like the south Florida boys.

In answer to your question about the D&E videos - yes it is our David & Eddie :thumbup:

THANK GOD someone finally had the brains to cast Nelson as a top! I don't know what David and Eddie were thinking when they kept insisting on casting Nelson as a bottom. With that HUGE ass dick of his, who wants to see him doing all the sucking and always getting fucked??? Not me, I was always SO disappointed that we never got to see anyone enjoying that huge pole of Nelson's in their mouth...and their ass!

Nelson is wonderful, cute, sweet, hot, built, and has a HOT ass body and dick!

I still can't figure out why they kept making him bottom all the time.

Glad to see that someone finally cast him in the position that he was made to perform in!

Abe

THANK GOD someone finally had the brains to cast Nelson as a top! I don't know what David and Eddie were thinking when they kept insisting on casting Nelson as a bottom. With that HUGE ass dick of his, who wants to see him doing all the sucking and always getting fucked??? Not me, I was always SO disappointed that we never got to see anyone enjoying that huge pole of Nelson's in their mouth...and their ass!

Nelson is wonderful, cute, sweet, hot, built, and has a HOT ass body and dick!

I still can't figure out why they kept making him bottom all the time.

Glad to see that someone finally cast him in the position that he was made to perform in!

Abe

Nelson could top me anytime he wants.
Please don't misread what I am about to say as I am totally for safe sex but in the case of Nelson not only could he top me anytime I would love to be able to have his cum inside me, both down my throat & in my butt.

Sorry. Forgot to name the vid. "Streetdick # 3. Again, it is a pay site. Fairly cheap and tons of vids.

Sorry. Forgot to name the vid. "Streetdick # 3. Again, it is a pay site. Fairly cheap and tons of vids.

Thanks, I just checked it out & yes you are correct it is Nelson. Looks like he goes by the name Carlos Diaz.

How about this. We get Nelson over to College Boy Physicals for a check up with Dr. Shawn. He comes in with one of those erections lasting more that 4 hours. And Dr. Shawn does his magic. Maybe Jordan could be a male nurse and also help.