• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

My new Dream Team

Markymark

BSB Addict
Reaction score
We all agree that the Tanner/Maverick matchup on Straight Boys Jerk Off was hot. So, since that was recent, how about another go, this time let's add Rider to the mix. UMM UMMM Good!:001_tt1:( and Rider can paint MY face anytime!!)

Marky

We all agree that the Tanner/Maverick matchup on Straight Boys Jerk Off was hot. So, since that was recent, how about another go, this time let's add Rider to the mix. UMM UMMM Good!:001_tt1:( and Rider can paint MY face anytime!!)

Marky

I will gladly join you in that endeavor. :wink::001_smile::001_wub:

Count me in, too!! While Tanner is attending to Maverick, Rider can self suck next to them. I know he could do it. He can kiss that monster!! LOL!!

It sounds like Rider could start a sideline career. Painting the faces of the Broke Straight Boys members! :lol:

Count me in, too!! While Tanner is attending to Maverick, Rider can self suck next to them. I know he could do it. He can kiss that monster!! LOL!!

It sounds like Rider could start a sideline career. Painting the faces of the Broke Straight Boys members! :lol:

That could be festive. Now if we can talk him into trying.:thumbup1:

Don't forget to let us know when and where Mark. lol

That noise you just missed? Yeah, that was the sound of my heart breaking! Sob! Sob! That's it! I'm gonna do it! Don't try to stop me! I'm going straight!! First the economy, now this! Is there no justice? Wah! Wah!

Sadly,