• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

My comments about Holdan, Jay and Logan Scene

dande01

BluMedia Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have been reading not only this forum regarding this particular scene and also checked out the low ratings but also what the members of JustUsBoys have left there comments (in the photo gallery section), plus some of the private comments and emails that we have been getting on this particular scene.

It really amazes me that this scene has such low ratings and getting this reaction. I don't know if you guys don't like Holdan's looks or what the deal is regarding this scene. In past Broke Straight Boys episodes we have had worse looking guys, episodes that the guy couldn't get hard and cum, heck...we even had a model with a deformed penis and all those scenes got a better reaction and better ratings. I'm also amazed that we are getting more negative comments on this scene then usual.

Today, I went back and watch the whole entire scene from start to finish and I didn't think it was any better or worse then your average Broke Straight Boys episode.
Holdan is new to all this and he is straight. Unfortunately, we just can't place a guy like this into a anal scene in the beginning. This is the premise of the site to take a straight boy doing gay sex for the first time...offer him money to do something that he normally doesn't do. One of the unique qualities of the Broke Straight Boys site is to watch the development of straightboy doing gay deeds. Naturally this takes some time and Holdan didin't want to do any filming when he arrived. I had to convince him that nobody was going to touch him. I placed him with Logan because Logan was in the same similar situation and I wanted Holdan to feel comfortable with other guys. I wanted to test the water to see how he would react with other guys in the room with him jerking off so I can get him to do other scenes. For Holdan, there is more to come but we only filmed him in 3 other scenes...this wasn't for him...but we do have a lot more developing of Holdan and the scenes do get a lot better.

I do apologies for the fact that many do not like this scene and I'm sorry that it has such a low rating. As I stated in many threads before this one, we can't always have winning scenes all of the time. We strive to satisfy everyone's needs...but that is purely impossible. What one person thinks is hot...others may not. However, the great thing about Broke Straight Boys is that we update this site often and we have some great bonus sites attached to Broke Straight Boys So you don't like what has been updated, in a couple of days...a new scene will be up plus all the bonus content as well.

Again...I do apologies for those that didin't like the latest update and we do promise hotter scenes to cum!!!:thumbup:

Hey guys,

I have been reading not only this forum regarding this particular scene and also checked out the low ratings but also what the members of JustUsBoys have left there comments (in the photo gallery section), plus some of the private comments and emails that we have been getting on this particular scene.

It really amazes me that this scene has such low ratings and getting this reaction. I don't know if you guys don't like Holdan's looks or what the deal is regarding this scene. In past Broke Straight Boys episodes we have had worse looking guys, episodes that the guy couldn't get hard and cum, heck...we even had a model with a deformed penis and all those scenes got a better reaction and better ratings. I'm also amazed that we are getting more negative comments on this scene then usual.

Today, I went back and watch the whole entire scene from start to finish and I didn't think it was any better or worse then your average Broke Straight Boys episode.
Holdan is new to all this and he is straight. Unfortunately, we just can't place a guy like this into a anal scene in the beginning. This is the premise of the site to take a straight boy doing gay sex for the first time...offer him money to do something that he normally doesn't do. One of the unique qualities of the Broke Straight Boys site is to watch the development of straightboy doing gay deeds. Naturally this takes some time and Holdan didin't want to do any filming when he arrived. I had to convince him that nobody was going to touch him. I placed him with Logan because Logan was in the same similar situation and I wanted Holdan to feel comfortable with other guys. I wanted to test the water to see how he would react with other guys in the room with him jerking off so I can get him to do other scenes. For Holdan, there is more to come but we only filmed him in 3 other scenes...this wasn't for him...but we do have a lot more developing of Holdan and the scenes do get a lot better.

I do apologies for the fact that many do not like this scene and I'm sorry that it has such a low rating. As I stated in many threads before this one, we can't always have winning scenes all of the time. We strive to satisfy everyone's needs...but that is purely impossible. What one person thinks is hot...others may not. However, the great thing about Broke Straight Boys is that we update this site often and we have some great bonus sites attached to Broke Straight Boys So you don't like what has been updated, in a couple of days...a new scene will be up plus all the bonus content as well.

Again...I do apologies for those that didin't like the latest update and we do promise hotter scenes to cum!!!:thumbup:

David, thanks for the feedback. I didn't vote on this vid. If I don't like a vid, I just don't.

I found the shoot a snooze. I think it was Holdan. Not a bad looking guy, but he isn't the usual Broke Straight Boys You mentioned Josh. Josh is hot, AND he performed for us. His odd dick didn't bother me, he had sooo much going for him in other ways.

I think for me, what was disappointing is that I really really like Jay, and Logan is excellent. I think they were wasted in this vid. Even though they were their typically hot selves, it was boring when you know they can do so much more.

I understand about taking it slow with Holdan.

I guess I won't say anymore. Don't want to offend.

Thanks again, David! Don't beat yourself up. I don't think anyone here means to do that! I surely don't!

Please..no one is offending me...I took my "Big Boy Pill"...I'm just amazed with the reaction to this scene.

Please..no one is offending me...I took my "Big Boy Pill"...I'm just amazed with the reaction to this scene.

I am not worried about offending you, David! You don't need a "Big Boy Pill"! LOL! I don't want to offend any of the models.

Make sure Jay and Logan know it wasn't them!

Truthfully, I am also amazed at the very low rating. I didn't vote, but if I had, I would have rated it higher. If I can't give at least a 4, I don't vote.

Now, now David

Hey guys,

David- It wasn't all that bad. I do enjoy it when a guy gets naked. I didn't think it was a snoozer . . . okay, maybe just a little flat. It was obvious that Holden was a little worried about things. Like many others here, I really like it to see a regular guy get more and more comfortable showing his private self to the world. Yes, that's the reality . . . these horny dudes have been jerking off at home, maybe stuffing veggies up their ass to raise the thrill a bit for a long time. Maybe it put a lot of pressure on Holden to put him with two guys.It is more interesting when a new guy comes in and acts a little new. Quite different from a guy who runs in there claiming purity but acting like the town slut. (Heh, slut is for down the road.) This is still the best site there is. :thumbup:

I'm sure I'll get flamed for this but I've been holding it in for over a day now: I thought Holden was retarded at first. Even though I quickly realized I was wrong (logically 'cause he still seemed that way throughout) it still might be why I had such a unusually bad reaction...

I'm sure I'll get flamed for this but I've been holding it in for over a day now: I thought Holden was retarded at first. Even though I quickly realized I was wrong (logically 'cause he still seemed that way throughout) it still might be why I had such a unusually bad reaction...

I won't flame you. Holdan was completely outclassed by Jay and Logan.

Simple fact.........

ETA: We are to believe Holdan and Jay are friends.... We were told Jay and Logan are friends, but it appeared that isn't the case. Continuity is important.....

Last edited:
Jay and Logan go to the same school...but Logan and Holdan didn't know each other...but Jay and Holdan were friends before Logan Jay. I hope that wasn't to confusing...LOL.

As for Holdan...he isn't retarded..LOL...but he sure acts like it..that is why I nicknamed him "Forest Gump"

Jay and Logan go to the same school...but Logan and Holdan didn't know each other...but Jay and Holdan were friends before Logan Jay. I hope that wasn't to confusing...LOL.

As for Holdan...he isn't retarded..LOL...but he sure acts like it..that is why I nicknamed him "Forest Gump"

Ok, got it! Jay must be a very nice guy to befriend Forest Gump. LOL!

I've come late to this discussion Dave, but here's what I thought when I first opened up the episode and saw how badly it fared in the ballot box: that it was just a jack off session, which don't usually rate very high.

Plus the fact that Eddie's still didn't flatter Holden at all, and I thought he was gonna be another Shrek.

Then I saw the episode and actually liked Holden's totally authentic down home bubba, redneck sincerity. When he got into his stride and his voice gained confidence, he was interesting and different. For me it all went to hell right at the end when he didn't seem to remember that he and Jay were school mates, since that made me suspect you guys had invented a script for them to act out, then he got defensive when he was reminded who he'd gone to school with, THEN the whole sex with mom thing was wrung out to the last drop, and finally ole Logan jumped on board and expressed his disgust at the traditional deep south habit of sex with friends and family. All that made me sad for Holden, who was out of his depth in a couple or three ways, and I didn't vote. I'm going back to give it a decent 4, since that's a really moderate vote for me, to see if it moves the needle.

Holden has a sort of bulldog face caused in part by overbite which his smile muscles have a hard time working with. It's also a very virile, masculine face, radiating loads of testosterone. Not a pretty boy like the other two at all. He would have worked with the erstwhile CJ better. Jesus what am I saying...

Honestly, the reason I gave it a "1" was because I get completely frustrated and annoyed when there is a jack-off with no sex scene any time except to introduce a new guy who we haven't seen before. Jack off only scenes should be outlawed after a new guy does his first intro, or audition scene because except for perhaps a small niche group, most people find jack off scenes very boring. The only thing I hate more than jack off scenes is when a sex scene ends with side by side jacking off, that's like you're cheating the audience by ending it with side by side jacking off. Almost as if someone dumped cold water on them when they were fucking or something.

I think that so many people have such high hopes for Logan, after all he is EXTREMELY hot and beautiful, and so I think we get really disappointed or annoyed when we wait for days seeing the "preview" still that shows us we'll be getting a new scene with Logan and Jay in it, only to be disappointed with a jack off only scene.

I think any time you do a jack off only scene after the guy(s) in it had already done sexual stuff, the ratings are going to dip really low.

I think the perfect formula is to follow the "Diesal model". Start slow, with the guys being very skeptical about doing anything sexual with a guy. Slowly work up to more, and then roll out a full on sex scene with hard dicks or at least semi hard right out of their underwear (and let the camera pan their whole body as they stand up, and have them pull off their underwear when they're standing, instead of making them sit down to remove their underwear, so we can get a better view of their cocks, and how they hang or point, whichever the case may be), lots of kissing throughout (not just when prompted), cum eating, and maybe throw some bareback in too once in awhile to liven things up!

Surprise us, which you've been getting better and better at doing, have them do stuff that's "un prompted", and appears to be unscripted (even if it's not).

The more these guys do with each other, especially if it appears to be off the cuff and unscripted, and especially THE MORE THEY SEEM TO BE ENJOYING IT EVEN IF THEIR WORDS AND FACIAL EXPRESSIONS SAY OTHERWISE (after all, these are Broke Straight Boys, and we don't want them to necessarily admit that they thought it was HOT, let their actions speak for themselves, but perhaps have their words never betray the root of their "situation" since they are Broke Straight Boys), the higher the ratings will get!

Also, I think your members are becoming more and more interactive, the site is growing, and the forum allows us a chance for your viewers and customers to let you know how you're doing, and what we like and don't like!

I think you guys are doing a great job, keep it up!

Abe

There's also the Corbin Fisher model, where one day a week is always 'introduce the new guy as he jacks off' and the other two days are action, whether anal or oral...

Honestly, the reason I gave it a "1" was because I get completely frustrated and annoyed when there is a jack-off with no sex scene any time except to introduce a new guy who we haven't seen before. Jack off only scenes should be outlawed after a new guy does his first intro, or audition scene because except for perhaps a small niche group, most people find jack off scenes very boring. The only thing I hate more than jack off scenes is when a sex scene ends with side by side jacking off, that's like you're cheating the audience by ending it with side by side jacking off. Almost as if someone dumped cold water on them when they were fucking or something.

I think that so many people have such high hopes for Logan, after all he is EXTREMELY hot and beautiful, and so I think we get really disappointed or annoyed when we wait for days seeing the "preview" still that shows us we'll be getting a new scene with Logan and Jay in it, only to be disappointed with a jack off only scene.

I think any time you do a jack off only scene after the guy(s) in it had already done sexual stuff, the ratings are going to dip really low.

I think the perfect formula is to follow the "Diesal model". Start slow, with the guys being very skeptical about doing anything sexual with a guy. Slowly work up to more, and then roll out a full on sex scene with hard dicks or at least semi hard right out of their underwear (and let the camera pan their whole body as they stand up, and have them pull off their underwear when they're standing, instead of making them sit down to remove their underwear, so we can get a better view of their cocks, and how they hang or point, whichever the case may be), lots of kissing throughout (not just when prompted), cum eating, and maybe throw some bareback in too once in awhile to liven things up!

Surprise us, which you've been getting better and better at doing, have them do stuff that's "un prompted", and appears to be unscripted (even if it's not).

The more these guys do with each other, especially if it appears to be off the cuff and unscripted, and especially THE MORE THEY SEEM TO BE ENJOYING IT EVEN IF THEIR WORDS AND FACIAL EXPRESSIONS SAY OTHERWISE (after all, these are Broke Straight Boys, and we don't want them to necessarily admit that they thought it was HOT, let their actions speak for themselves, but perhaps have their words never betray the root of their "situation" since they are Broke Straight Boys), the higher the ratings will get!

Also, I think your members are becoming more and more interactive, the site is growing, and the forum allows us a chance for your viewers and customers to let you know how you're doing, and what we like and don't like!

Abe

Abe you sound like a really interesting person. Have you done the 10 Random Facts about yourself? There's a thread for it. I'd be curious to know more about you after reading this post.

Abe

Abe! I love your post! I hate solo's myself...I think solos are boring and we are not a solo site. Some sites can get away with just solos...but for Broke Straight Boys or what I like to film..solos are a bore. The problem we have or its really not a problem...when we get a new guy in, they are very hesitant at first. I normally do just a solo with them...but sometimes I feel its boring so I bring in other boys and do a "circle jerk type scenario" to kind of make the boring solo a bit more interesting. In this case, since Holdan was frighten, I figured why not place him with two hot models that already appeared on the site so he can see that they do it..plus Jay was his friend so he felt a bit more comfortable doing with someone he knew. Jay and Holdan both grew up together so I thought it would be more interesting by putting them together. I threw in Logan...to make the scene a bit more spicy and no Logan had nothing to do that day...so I figured he would make a few bucks...if you remember I mention to Logan and I kind of was apologizing to him regarding this particular scene and he was doing this as a favor to help Holdan get more comfy with the idea of jerking off on cam.

So perhaps on this scene....my idea backfired....hey...I can't be perfect all of the time. However, you and all the members have to get use to various scenes of the new guys just doing solos or duo solos when they first arrive on set. I know it boring...but its very, very difficult to get a straight guy or a guy that never had sex with another guy to start there first scene fucking...it will freak them out. That is why we build them up slowly and work them to doing other things...Look at many of our seasoned models. As for Holdan, he will not be a regular..he did...we got him to do certain things but this was not for him...he was just too straight and just making money...his GF is really pregnant and that was the only reason for doing this.

Now, you ruined me disliking it! I'm gonna have to rewatch with this new info, but I have to admit, Holden did seem like the type who'd need the instruction panel on the condom box done in pictures to help him use them so I'm not surprised he's gonna be a daddy...

I can't help it! Once I let loose with the opinion the first time, it's like I can't stop!

There are 4 strikes against this video:
1. Jack off only
2. No chemistry at all
3. Holden doesn't have the same pretty boy features of Jay and Logan
4. I think that with 2 of the sites standard hot models together with a third raises the expectations that the video was going to be more than J/O and it creates a bigger disappointment when all that was delivered a video with the 3 strikes listed above.

~ Mike

Now, you ruined me disliking it! I'm gonna have to rewatch with this new info, but I have to admit, Holden did seem like the type who'd need the instruction panel on the condom box done in pictures to help him use them so I'm not surprised he's gonna be a daddy...

LMFAO!! I don't think I will rewatch the vid though.....

Holden is hilarious. One has to have a brick for a sense of humor to think otherwise. When he said he jerked off since he was 9, mostly with friends and family I could hear the banjo music swelling up in the background. Plus I thought Logan`s body looked like he really work hard on it and Jay with his perfect tan, well Jay is one of the handsomest, preppy guys on the planet!
So add that all up and I liked it. To tell you the truth though, I thought Devious Dave had Logan join in so at the last minute he could ask him to fuck Jay in front of Holden. Now that might have jacked up the ratings quite a bit! haha!