• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

More kink less vanilla

richwilkes31

Reaction score
Broke Straight Boys is my fav. site and always will be.....but i would love to see it evolve a litte bit.....lets see some foot action or even some spanking.....

Seems all scenes are like the same....some cock socking kissing and then fucking.....lets change it up a bit...

Keep with the times

Paul Canon has some nice feet i would love to see some people worship...

Toys! I vote toys. It'd be hot to watch one of the models actually prep his partner before the actual coitus.

Toys! I vote toys. It'd be hot to watch one of the models actually prep his partner before the actual coitus.

Good idea bobbity....Being a child at heart. I Love watching people play with toys.Especially boy's that are Broke.lol

We keep asking for some fetish, toys and out of the box stuff, but I don't think we'll see it here. Tyler tried to do some pit lickin', but it just came off as silly. College Dudes seems more in line with that type of request. I checked over there and really, their "kiink" has been lacking as well.:2c:

Im definitely not into feet but some people are so what ever you guys want. Ill just fast forward. Im definitely into some fetish. New guys would never get started with it but after they have done everything else and want to stay here they could do fetish stuff.

Hey Johnny, maybe as a pre-sex interview, you can get the guys talking about some of the kink they're into with girls. This might "inspire" some onscreen heat!:thumbup:

I love all parts of a guys body from head to toe.

Jon, me too. I have a zillion fetishes - and I truly love a guy with cute feet.

"A" XOXOXOXOXOXO

001a.jpg

Hmm... Agreed, some more foot stuff would be hot. Also some dirty talk with the models talkin about what they jerk off over. And loads more rimming, cum eating and uncut guys

Well said! I'd like to add a love for the white creamy stuff what comes out too :)

Hmm... Agreed, some more foot stuff would be hot. Also some dirty talk with the models talkin about what they jerk off over. And loads more rimming, cum eating and uncut guys

What do you guys think it is that makes feet such a turn off for most people?

Love all those things shy... I like anything that comes out of a dick xx