• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Models- Friends or More

DusRox

Reaction score
Hey,
Does anyone know if there's any way to contact models, their #'s or email or aim/yahoo im/msn im or something to be friends or more with them??

Dustin--DusRox

I can ALWAYS use New Friends, and would love to work up to more or who knows w/e...

NO, NO, NO, and NO! There is no personal information given out about the models EVER, EVER, EVER! :mad:

Hey,
Does anyone know if there's any way to contact models, their #'s or email or aim/yahoo im/msn im or something to be friends or more with them??

Dustin--DusRox

I can ALWAYS use New Friends, and would love to work up to more or who knows w/e...
Hi Dustin. Welcome to the forum.:thumbup1:

Ms. K is right that you cannot contact the models. There was a whole controversy a while back, where members were trying to get personal information and contact some of the models. So we can only enjoy their scenes here but not meet them for real.

Why don't you go to the "10 Random Facts About You" Thread, and let us know more about yourself.

Hi Dustin. Welcome to the forum.:thumbup1:

Ms. K is right that you cannot contact the models. There was a whole controversy a while back, where members were trying to get personal information and contact some of the models. So we can only enjoy their scenes here but not meet them for real.

Why don't you go to the "10 Random Facts About You" Thread, and let us know more about yourself.

Thank you, i'm a new member as of the begining of november or end of October... i'll search for that thread, thanks...