• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Mikey sighting ...

thanks GRACE17, i found him. i must have scanned past him earlier bcuz i still remember him as he was @ BSB1. he's lots cuter now but i always had a bigger crush on his cousin - Anthony ( he looked like Keanu Reeves ). BTW, did anyone noticed Connor was in there too?

I too was (am) a big fan of Anthony. He had a way about him that seemed genuine. Humble and extremely good looking. I'd follow that guy anywhere. :thumbup1:

Mikey on Austin. 09-27-2011

Capture.jpg

Mikey 7-8-2012

mike_king-2-1500-123.jpg

He really doesn't look all that different to me from his Broke Straight Boys days.

I enjoyed his scenes also! I had the pleasure of meeting Mikey once. He was (is) very good looking in person. He also seemed very shy. lol He's not a talker but he's a really sweet person. :) He also never pretended to be straight on Broke Straight Boys-1 that I know of. He was known here on the site as one of the very few openly gay models.

Absolutely Tampa. Mikey is one of the nicest and genuine models on this site. I've also seen him on other sites but his personality is exactly the same and I also chatted to him on Skype whilst he was on here.

i miss mikey also, he was my favorite at the time, im glad hes doing what he aparently loves, would love to see him bottom on Broke Straight Boys but im sure that cant happen, i now have a new fav thats Kodi, who is hot and tops,bottoms and all, Kodi keep up the great scenes and thanks for the info on mikey.