• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Members favourite music

OK how is it that some people are still posting the links on here and yet some clever people actually post the youtube screen. Can those clever people please advise this not so clever person how to do it. Thank you xx

Thanks for that Bob. Depeche Mode are a band I like on occasions when I'm feeling strange. I love their 80s leather wear in the Blasphemous Rumours song but now they must be in their 40s. Still look good though. Of course they always went down better in Germany than they did in the UK - strange that but thats life.

Love my song Queen Bee...You know I nicknamed my girly parts My Glory Box...right?!

Been listening to The Smiths all damn day!

And...Jon...I just clicked the little film strip icon and added the video URL to put the video up....if nobody answered your question yet. x

Love my song Queen Bee...You know I nicknamed my girly parts My Glory Box...right?!

Glad you like it, Jinxy! I'm sure you must have told me that at some point.... :001_tongue:

Here's another old fav of mine.

[video]http://www.vevo.com/watch/blink-182/i-miss-you/USMCV0500116[/video]

fdaecde0bfb724610e81d7c2e3195460f3444d4f.jpeg

CAUTION: Broke Straight Boys strongly advices against the running of a cheesegrater over any body part at home. All cheesegrating should be done by a professional trained in the art of cheesegrating.

1233354236383.jpg

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbK0C9AYMd8&feature=player_embedded
(most played record ever according to billboard)

here we are now, entertain us! only thing jb has in common with kc is one day they both will be gone.

as to favorite songs. i have a new favorite singer. dierks bentley! 'settle for a slowdown!'
then there is waylon jennings, 'it's not suppose to be that way.'
always the the troggs with 'wild thing', the eagles with 'wasted time' and the bee gees with 'words'
old memories and new memories.

(realizing that this is a commonwealth that you are from), I have a former coworker/friend(still), as well as his family, from the Gold Coast. The father's Mother and sister were here for a visit about 3 weeks ago. I was/(STILL AM) jealous of the fact they live there, as that is a part of your country that I want to just explore thoroughly!

I live in Tasmania, and I love my country too!

Last edited:
This is maybe my second favorite movie of all time....

Baz Luhrmann is the director. His first three films, Strictly Ballroom (1992), Romeo + Juliet (1996) and Moulin Rouge! (2001), were dubbed the "Red Curtain Trilogy", as each film contains a theatre motif that reappears throughout the film.

When I heard Patricia Kaas in the '80's for the first time, I was lost... and bought her College Dudes "Mademoiselle chante" the next day. She has French German roots.

Last edited:
Thanks, Robert! I loved Strictly Ballroom, too! Never did get into the Romeo + Juliet.

I love the Patricia Kaas!!!!!!! Did I ever mention that I have a degree in French Literature? I'm going to find her on iTunes now! :smiley-love001:

I just saw this and it made me laugh, and then call Bill in from the other room to watch it too. Hehe

Last edited: