• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Member Chat

gwr19569424

Reaction score
Hey Members, I really look forward to signing on to the Forum and reading all of the General Chat from all of you.
I have a difficult time sharing or adding to what you all chat about. In other words, I find it easier to verbally add my input than to write it out. I have always had that short fall. Anyway, keep them coming. I really get into reading everything subject that we talk about.
By the way, if anyone has any warm and dry weather, please send it up to Seattle, WA. I am really getting tired of this snowy, foggy, cold, then rainy weather. Can't wait for Spring.
Gary

Hi, Gary
It's warmer here in Irvine,Ca. but what youall get there strings its way down sumtymz. although it's been down to 40's @nite.
I too look frwrd to signing in , this is my first tym answer`in /reply`n

Hey Members, I really look forward to signing on to the Forum and reading all of the General Chat from all of you.
I have a difficult time sharing or adding to what you all chat about. In other words, I find it easier to verbally add my input than to write it out. I have always had that short fall. Anyway, keep them coming. I really get into reading everything subject that we talk about.
By the way, if anyone has any warm and dry weather, please send it up to Seattle, WA. I am really getting tired of this snowy, foggy, cold, then rainy weather. Can't wait for Spring.
Gary

Hey Gary, it's a real gift to write in a way that gives the guy who's reading you a sense of how you sound when you speak. Don't be shy about getting your frozen fingers on that keyboard cuz you've got that ability.

Hope global warming, or Spring, gets to you soon.

Welcome guys! The more the merrier. It's always nice to get new input and new perspectives on things. Don't be shy about posting!

Well now....

Any of you are welcome to come to dress up as Cowboys for the Fiesta de los Vaqueros (read Rodeo) in Tucson. It was 29 this morning and will be 72 this afternoon.:thumbup1:

I got some good sun on Saturday. BTW we have a great naturalist hiking/play area in between two mountain ranges (Reddington Pass). Some of the blue haired snowbirds complained to the sheriff about the nudity and were told not to hike there if they felt uncomfortable!

Snow is something we GO to, not have falling on our heads. We even have a Ski run about 45 minutes from town (Up a mountain of course!).

So don't dream it, Live it!

All my best and WARMEST wishes....

Jayce