• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Mega length films

joninliverton

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Hey, I've just watched two mega length videos from the early days of Broke Straight Boys and both videos have the lovely Jamie in them.

Straight boy Aiden with the huge dick and Jamie - May 20 2006

Super fit and horny ex jailbird Phoenix and Jamie - Aug 2006

Both films are 35mins plus and I thoroughly enjoyed them both - beats going out for a jog before work.

So my question is, why don't we have the super long vids anymore ? Is it time, expense or any other factors. Personally I enjoy watching movies such as the ones I've quoted, but I realise some members like them shorter - the videos I mean. :001_rolleyes:

Each scene is filmed almost the same way. Some guys cum faster then others while some guys take a long time to cum. In the past, I would talk a lot more, but I have cut down my "banter" to get to the good stuff and to satisfy those that don't like to hear my "banter".

Back in the old days, we were new so I filmed longer trying to get every single angle I can possibly can and if the models took a long time to cum, I would just keep the camera running on him. Based on my expertise...LOL, it doesn't make sense to have the camera on that long waiting for the guy to cum. So I place the camera on hold and when the model gets closer to cumming I turn the camera back on and film the cum shot.

Every scene, every model is different every time. When I go into the studio and start filming, I don't know what to expect and although I have an idea and so does the models, things can change fast and we have to figure out the best angles and if the models are really comfortable with doing the scenes. There are times we film and the model just can't bottom so the guy that is topping (to save the scene and for them to make the money) has to bottom and the bottom guy has to top and we have to start all over again and we have to edit the footage on the spot via using the video camera until we get the scene right.

Solo scenes since its boring and we really don't do a lot of solo scenes and we are not a "solo site" I just film a solo within 20-30 mins and that is it. It takes about 2 hours to film the solo but I film only 20-30 mins worth of footage....how long can you really watch a guy jerk off...can you say, "fast forward".....

If they guys are suppose to fuck...I'm not going to waste time filming them doing oral since we already filmed them doing oral before they fucked...so instead of filming a lot of oral in a fucking scene...we go into the anal scene faster but then the guys cum quicker and that shortens the scene.

However, we do have scenes that are longer and I'm filming longer like I use to, however, Ted is the person that does our editing so its up to him if he wants to keep it or not. However, I do agree if Ted wants to shorten the video to make the episode look hot. Again...how long can you watch a boy stroke his cock until you hit the fast forward button to get to the cum scene. I happen to film very clean and my footage is very easy to edit so Ted doesn't really have to edit that much. What you see is what really happens and if it happens in 30mins..then I film about 25mins...however a scene takes a lot longer because we do a photoshoot, we do make sure the models are comfortable in the position....sometimes we have to wait 15-20 mins at a time for the model to get hard and that I don't film...its boring. But that boring "behind the scenes" stuff will appear on the Broke Straight Boys site in the "behind the scene" section of the site so you can see what happens when the camera is off.

I hope that gave you some insight to why, how and when...LOL.

David what are you like. I started this thread on 28th October and just bumped it up today when I saw the link to Phoenix/Sebastians bio. I was expecting a response to the bio and you responded to my original observation.

You're a funny guy David and I always laugh when you forget the models names... You're a lot of the reason why I subscribe to Broke Straight Boys.. but don't get big headed okay xx

David what are you like. I started this thread on 28th October and just bumped it up today when I saw the link to Phoenix/Sebastians bio. I was expecting a response to the bio and you responded to my original observation.

You're a funny guy David and I always laugh when you forget the models names... You're a lot of the reason why I subscribe to Broke Straight Boys.. but don't get big headed okay xx

No worries...I'm very down to earth humble guy. In my world I don't realize how popular we are and when someone recognizes my voice, I get shy and :blush:

As weird as it can be, yes..I blush. Funny but true story:

On vacation Eddie and I enjoy going on cruises. Normally they have what they call a FOD (friends of dorothy meeting) this is a pretty much a cocktail party for the gay men that are traveling on cruises. Every time we go on a cruise, Eddie and I will go to the FOD parties. One of the most popular questions is where your from and what do you do for a living.

Eddie and I just say we live in Miami and we are video production. However once I open my mouth, the first thing they do is remark, "Oh my god, your the voice of Broke Straight Boys"...and then realize and turns to Eddie and state, "Oh, and your Dr. PhingerPhuk"...we love your site...and we become instant celebrities...we both blush and then admit we are the guys...and then all the Q&A starts up regarding the site...its sort of feels like a real life forum and the ship. The rest of the cruise we are known as the Broke Straight Boys guys.

But we've always kept humble and we are very thankful when we meet fans of the site.

No worries...I'm very down to earth humble guy. In my world I don't realize how popular we are and when someone recognizes my voice, I get shy and :blush:

As weird as it can be, yes..I blush. Funny but true story:

On vacation Eddie and I enjoy going on cruises. Normally they have what they call a FOD (friends of dorothy meeting) this is a pretty much a cocktail party for the gay men that are traveling on cruises. Every time we go on a cruise, Eddie and I will go to the FOD parties. One of the most popular questions is where your from and what do you do for a living.

Eddie and I just say we live in Miami and we are video production. However once I open my mouth, the first thing they do is remark, "Oh my god, your the voice of Broke Straight Boys"...and then realize and turns to Eddie and state, "Oh, and your Dr. PhingerPhuk"...we love your site...and we become instant celebrities...we both blush and then admit we are the guys...and then all the Q&A starts up regarding the site...its sort of feels like a real life forum and the ship. The rest of the cruise we are known as the Broke Straight Boys guys.

But we've always kept humble and we are very thankful when we meet fans of the site.

Aw David that's cute but don't you think that when everyone finds out who you are it then becomes a "busmans holiday".

Going back to Phoenix who is one of my all time Broke Straight Boys favs and other favs such as Taz who also appears on the aforementioned sites. Doesn't it make you kinda proud that you were probably the first site to film these guys and that you get a mention in thier Bio. It would me.