• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

How about a guessing contest with the new models

Hi Jon

ALL of the ideas you just mentioned, camping, tavern scenes etc you can find on the Broke Straight Boys bonus sites in just a few minutes. I agree that the story line are the best.
I still like my idea of gang banging you at the Welcome Centre!! LOL

I would welcome you with open orifice or office I'm not sure. But you have to bring that goddamn ex marine so I can kick his ass for being nasty to me lol.. So its Rick, Bradley, your straight mate (no names mentioned) and your ex fuck buddy from Hawaii (again no names mentioned). WTF is a welcome centre (I note that you spelt centre the proper way lol).

So I have another idea. Lets move the action to Mark's mention where we have a night when Mark, Ms Sabrina, Sha etc are all out at the movies or some show and leave the guys to themselves. Throw in a few College Dudes and there will be spunk everywhere.

I love ALL of those ideas Jon!! WE HAVE A WINNER!!! BRILLIANT as you boys say!

Send this concept to Johnny immediately so we can set up filming!!! Brad and me (plus 2) could be in Denver from southern Cal by the morning!

Make up sex with you and Brad, me, our other names not mentioned buds along, Dimitri, Ronan Kennedy, and a few others... Guaranteed to be the best video Broke Straight Boys ever shot and would also blow away Broke Straight Boys TV..

I think Mark may be pissed coming home to his $5++ million dollar mansion looking like a glazed doughnut though! But it would be worth it!

I am really impressed that you noticed I went out of my way to spell Center as you prefer! I did that just for you!

I would welcome you with open orifice or office I'm not sure. But you have to bring that goddamn ex marine so I can kick his ass for being nasty to me lol.. So its Rick, Bradley, your straight mate (no names mentioned) and your ex fuck buddy from Hawaii (again no names mentioned). WTF is a welcome centre (I note that you spelt centre the proper way lol).

So I have another idea. Lets move the action to Mark's mention where we have a night when Mark, Ms Sabrina, Sha etc are all out at the movies or some show and leave the guys to themselves. Throw in a few College Dudes and there will be spunk everywhere.

I love ALL of those ideas Jon!! WE HAVE A WINNER!!! BRILLIANT as you boys say!

Send this concept to Johnny immediately so we can set up filming!!! Brad and me (plus 2) could be in Denver from southern Cal by the morning!

Make up sex with you and Brad, me, our other names not mentioned buds along, Dimitri, Ronan Kennedy, and a few others... Guaranteed to be the best video Broke Straight Boys ever shot and would also blow away Broke Straight Boys TV..

I think Mark may be pissed coming home to his $5++ million dollar mansion looking like a glazed doughnut though! But it would be worth it!

I am really impressed that you noticed I went out of my way to spell Center as you prefer! I did that just for you!

I thought the welcome centre was gonna be here in england.. phew you cheapskate lol I notice most things on here Ricky, especially the spelling that you Yanks still cant fathom. But I must advise you that when you quote, you should then start your text at the bottom of the quote and not at the top. Then it get's in the right order.. Guess you're thick after all.. ha ha x

Hey Tampa,

Yes... when we left the locker room, everyone (10 divers) met me and another instructor on the boat and we did 4 great dives that day.

This 19 year old (Derek) turned out to be a really great guy! Funny, smart, excellent diver. We had a great day and he pretty much dove along side of me on all of the dives. We even went to the pub down the road after the day was done and had a couple of beers!

He is a really sweet guy, said he was straight, didn't realize I was gay until I told him. He said on the 2nd beer that "he has thought about sex with guys". I told him he would be VERY popular!!

Again, when he told me he was curious and I looked at him and he had a kind of a grin on his face. At that point, I had to call it a night. I wasn't 100% sure he was hitting on me but............ it didn't matter. I am taken!! Sadly I didn't see him again. I have his Facebook link someplace but it's stored away in all of my stuff until I get back to Texas and can unpack and sort out my things.

Thanks for responding Rick! xo

Again though, did you ever get to see him naked again after you got back from the dives and had to shower and change clothes again? :p

If there is anything we can expect in life..... it is that Jon will always find a way to piss on the parade as it goes by!

LOL, chill out guys! Jon is just pulling my ample third leg and being a smart ass! That's why we love him!

SO Jon, what brilliant ideas do you have for the models to start a scene?? Shower together... shit that has never been done before..

Waking up in bed together... looking over and seeing a hot guy with morning wood trying to play with it without waking him, then all out sex breaks loose.... been done before even by David here on Broke Straight Boys as a matter of fact

How about two guys, waiting to see the doctor... oh hell, sorry!!!!!!

Two guys working as waiters on a busy service but so hot for each other, they pass by the walk-in cooler and they can't stand it, they just HAVE to sneak in the cooler and bang each other silly over the herb encrusted salmon, now with a fresh yogurt glaze! Nah probably not!

How about you load the models on a plane, head to the UK for the gay pride parade in Leeds, walk into the "Welcome Centre" where Jon is at the desk greeting all who come with his warm and nurturing demeanor.

And they all take turns gang banging Jon as he complains to them...they aren't doing it right!!

LOL, Jon you know I love ya buddy! I can't wait for the sword to fall on my head again now!!!

Come on Johnny, these are good ideas.????? No I know they suck! But seriously lets put our thinking caps on and send something fun for Jonny and the models to film!

Ha ha yeah that's my Ricky! Love your smart ass "what if" ideas! Especially Jon being a greeter with his warm and nurturing personality! He WILL get you for that Rick!! I am already in Jon's dog house and rightly so!
Any news from Johnny about your thoughts??

L/Bradley