• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Maybe this is a dumb question....

Dekay111

Reaction score
Hey guys:

I am just wondering; whatever happened to David? My first exposure to Broke Straight Boys was to watch some vids that he was shooting, and he seemed to have a good rapport with the models. Then I watched him play "doctor" on the College Boys Physicals.

From what I've read, I've gleaned that he is no longer around for whatever reason that might be. Can anybody enlighten me as to what's going on? I'm just curious.

Thanks,

DeKay

David also has his own sight - Straight Rent Boys which includes some of the old BSB1 models such as Nu and Mikey (although Nu is now in prison but site says he is coming back.

In an attemmpt to inspire new content, creativity and unique material the production team changed. I worked with David for a short time and he was a decent producer. His tenure here has simply passed as any person on the site does.

Clay, in my experience, is capable of developing a much better, more professional and mutually beneficial relationship with the models that is longer lasting. He employs a professional "family style" atmosphere that allows the models comfort to flow freely. I wouldnt want to work for anyone else.

In an attemmpt to inspire new content, creativity and unique material the production team changed. I worked with David for a short time and he was a decent producer. His tenure here has simply passed as any person on the site does.

Clay, in my experience, is capable of developing a much better, more professional and mutually beneficial relationship with the models that is longer lasting. He employs a professional "family style" atmosphere that allows the models comfort to flow freely. I wouldnt want to work for anyone else.

Ha ha, very politically correct.

Suck up!! Besides if/when they or you decide to move on (a long time we hope) you will be sadly missed Jason. "We love you man"!!!:blushing:

Suck up!! Besides if/when they or you decide to move on (a long time we hope) you will be sadly missed Jason. "We love you man"!!!:blushing:

Well I love you guys .. more haha. As far as I can project from here my tenure still has a ways to go. I can only surive as long as you continue to support me. I hope to keep putting out top notch performances so that I may continue to earn your loyalty and praise. Really, I couldnt do it without you guys! Thanks so much for your love and support its taken to heart !

Well I love you guys .. more haha. As far as I can project from here my tenure still has a ways to go. I can only surive as long as you continue to support me. I hope to keep putting out top notch performances so that I may continue to earn your loyalty and praise. Really, I couldnt do it without you guys! Thanks so much for your love and support its taken to heart !

Jason, I've been a fan of yours since your first appearance here yonks ago. I've seen the odd film on free sites too but you are a legend as far as I'm concerned. I've just turned 25 and if I was over there I would eat you up.. Not in a Hannibal Lectar way but in a joninliverton way. xx